Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
If I try the reloading again at what point should I reload from? Before the date begins or before hot coffee? Thanks.
As long as you load before the check it should work, save before accepting hot coffee, save fore selecting the position, it should work as long as it's before the check, though as you can see the game uses the number of days you've played in the check so it might be better to just use the booty call function over multiple day.

thecrunkness

Aug 11, 2020
As long as you load before the check it should work, save before accepting hot coffee, save fore selecting the position, it should work as long as it's before the check, though as you can see the game uses the number of days you've played in the check so it might be better to just use the booty call function over multiple day.

Finally got it. I did two consecutive vanilla then I wasn't offered a date choice or a booty call for a day but then did two more after that and it finally worked. Thanks.

Reactions: Ilovekatz19

zlsmsdnjsqls

Oct 30, 2018
ll3.png

I found this pic.
and
bree had dwayne, danny sex scene

Can breeMC dates dwayne,danny?
or NOT yet update events, only PIC?

Please tell me how to activate it.

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
So is pregnancy still a game over?
I'm assuming you're talking about male mc so not really, you'll have a conversation with the girl telling you she's pregnant, some you can permanently loose if you handle the conversation poorly, Shiori for example will leave the game if you tell her to get an abortion, meanwhile Reona's the opposite, she'll insist on an abortion (Her pregnancy content is probably going to be tied to her purity score if I had to guess.), if you keep the pregnancy and have the pregnancy duration option on immersive then the girl will eventually give birth and she'll loose 25 1726989863903.png and you'll have to pay 100 1726989905913.png in child support every week (100 for each baby so 2 babies equals 200), but if you have endless pregnancies turned on instead then well now the girls pregnant meaning you can't buy the girls drinks anymore (infact if you even try they'll get pissed at you). If you want a better explanation on how pregnancy works check out the .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaFirst

DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
I'm assuming you're talking about male mc so not really, you'll have a conversation with the girl telling you she's pregnant, some you can permanently loose if you handle the conversation poorly, Shiori for example will leave the game if you tell her to get an abortion, meanwhile Reona's the opposite, she'll insist on an abortion (Her pregnancy content is probably going to be tied to her purity score if I had to guess.), if you keep the pregnancy and have the pregnancy duration option on immersive then the girl will eventually give birth and she'll loose 25 View attachment 4058969 and you'll have to pay 100 View attachment 4058970 in child support every week (100 for each baby so 2 babies equals 200), but if you have endless pregnancies turned on instead then well now the girls pregnant meaning you can't buy the girls drinks anymore (infact if you even try they'll get pissed at you). If you want a better explanation on how pregnancy works check out the .

So the ansfer is not anymore. And what i ment is if youre not trying to be a massive dick you had to marry her which is good ending but still game over. Now you can pay child support and keep playing. Thanks for the info.

BigBrutalDownloads

Jan 23, 2023
View attachment 4060455

The opinions and experiences shared in past posts have been inconsistent.

Is there a way to prevent all pseudo-NTR occurrences? Them having a past is one thing, but once I pursue them, even if the MC isn’t in a relationship with them yet, can I avoid them committing sexual acts on-screen or off-screen with all other men?

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
View attachment 4060455

The opinions and experiences shared in past posts have been inconsistent.

Is there a way to prevent all pseudo-NTR occurrences? Them having a past is one thing, but once I pursue them, even if the MC isn’t in a relationship with them yet, can I avoid them committing sexual acts on-screen or off-screen with all other men?

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
how to unlock maid and gamer bree at the same time?
You can't in the vanilla game, but there's probably a mod out there that can let you do both, but it's probably easier if you modify the code yourself. You can mess with the code by using UnRen.bat to extract the RPA files then dereypt the resulting RPYC files with you can modify the files and change the requirements to start the paths. For example you can change the check for starting the maid path from
to
making it so the maid path starts when the gamer path ends, of course it's just an example you can change it anything as long as the game doesn't return an error.

Reactions: 00alok

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
I can't get to make the showdown between Anna and Bree to open the college harem path, is there any solution?
The first event for the college harem requires you to have had sex with both Anna and Bree within a 7 day time period (You have to trigger this event within the 7 days of you having had sex with the both of them, for example if you had sex with Bree then 5 days later had sex with Anna then waited 3 more days you would be unable to trigger the event.) and to be in the kitchen at the same time as Bree between 07:00 and 10:00, if you need further help I suggest checking the Wiki page for the .

3.60 star(s) 290 Votes