cocoaa

Dec 24, 2017
A pair of questions, does anyone know how to ask others for help with Angela's 12'th event?
And secondarily does anyone know how to trigger Amy's bands events?

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
A pair of questions, does anyone know how to ask others for help with Angela's 12'th event?
And secondarily does anyone know how to trigger Amy's bands events?
I can't help you with the Angela thing but I can help you with the Amy band harem event, the first event requires Amy to have a lobe score of 25 and in the pub, and you need to be on a date at the pub with Kleio and buy Kleio a drink twice.

cocoaa

Dec 24, 2017
I can't help you with the Angela thing but I can help you with the Amy band harem event, the first event requires Amy to have a lobe score of 25 and in the pub, and you need to be on a date at the pub with Kleio and buy Kleio a drink twice.
Any other conditions for continuing the route? Or stuff that mitigates it? Did get the first event but dont see any clues on where to go from there

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
Any other conditions for continuing the route? Or stuff that mitigates it? Did get the first event but dont see any clues on where to go from there
The second event requires Amy to have a love score of 35 also requires you to be on a pub date with Kleio and buying her two drinks again (You'll need 25+ money and a charm score of 25+, have the guitar, shooting, and foodieskill, have a knowledge score of 50+ for the best outcome), the third event requires Amy to have a love score of 50 and you to be on a waterpark date with Anna, the fourth event also requires you to be on a waterpark date with Anna the same time Amy is at the waterpark and Amy to have a love score of 55(You'll need a charm score of 60+ and a fitness score of 60+ for the best outcome), and the fifth event requires Amy to have a love score of 65 and you to be on an amusement park date with Sasha. as of right now that's all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of LoSe: SB to v24.9.0. Can't speak for any bugs already present in the game and it loads about as slow as the standard port, unfortunately.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

May 5, 2024
the hell is the ntr is not avoidable am i seriously going to get cuck no matter what i do
It's avoidable in a sense that you can avoid it by playing with wiki open on second monitor, and you can avoid the LIs which have mandatory NTR.
There is no easy on/off toggle, and if you are not experienced player of the game you will probably run into NTR at some point.

Unless you are "immune" to NTR, I would avoid this game. Or at least don't play it if you're sensitive to the topic.

Reactions: Bradd D and Tehemai

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
It's avoidable following the wiki?
Nope, as the poster above you mentions at best you can kind of just avoid characters entirely.

And even then, avoiding someone like Samantha is basically just giving up MC's primary crush to his rival permanently. As opposed to putting up with her constantly talking to him about Ryan dicking her all over the city until the game gives you a chance to catch him cheating on her. In other words, totally not avoidable.

Moreover, if you do not allow Ryan to also marry her, you get locked out of the only sexual opportunities with one of the shop girls. So the game basically encourages you to hold off on ending the NTR.

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2022
Mostly yes. It also heavily depends on what definition of NTR you're using. There's no instances of a character coming in and stealing a girl away from you. Just a few instances of possible/debatable cheating or the girl being in a prexisting relationship. Theres only one girl who will outright consistently cheat on you, Alexis, and you are given many chances to prevent it from happening and stop it entirely

Reactions: KiraJames
Mar 27, 2022
Nope, as the poster above you mentions at best you can kind of just avoid characters entirely.

And even then, avoiding someone like Samantha is basically just giving up MC's primary crush to his rival permanently. As opposed to putting up with her constantly talking to him about Ryan dicking her all over the city until the game gives you a chance to catch him cheating on her. In other words, totally not avoidable.

Moreover, if you do not allow Ryan to also marry her, you get locked out of the only sexual opportunities with one of the shop girls. So the game basically encourages you to hold off on ending the NTR.
Unless I'm seriously out of touch with the definition I dont see how Sam is NTR. Shes engaged to Ryan at the start of the game and then marries him. Also Natalie, the shop girl, isnt properly implemented yet and based off their patreon poll wont be until the last or second to last dlc. So if anything its her only scene so far.

Reactions: KiraJames

marnosta

Dec 21, 2019
Check wiki and don't listen to them. There are very few girls, who have any NTR in their storylines and you can avoid all of them by doing correct choices except for that Reona mentioned before, but it is just matter of time till she will get her second path with no NTR. It is also not much of a NTR since she is introduced as a girl who likes to fuck around and her and MC have no relationship at all (perhaps friends), when you see her with someone else.

That other guy talking about Samantha is very misleading, she is just MC crush from before, who chose his friend over him, there is no scene you seeing them fucking together and little to none mentioning it. If you want her in home harem you need to go through revenge path in which there is actually netori content, which is kinda cuckolding Ryan, no netorare whatsoever.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
Unless I'm seriously out of touch with the definition I dont see how Sam is NTR. Shes engaged to Ryan at the start of the game and then marries him. Also Natalie, the shop girl, isnt properly implemented yet and based off their patreon poll wont be until the last or second to last dlc. So if anything its her only scene so far.
Can't go too much into it, only trying to answer his question. But MC explains it in game. MC did not merely develop feelings for her after the game started nor after they were already in a relationship. He had a huge crush beforehand and was in fact pursuing her. She was fully aware he likes her, he simply loses out to Ryan.

The game starts up in the middle of an ongoing ntr arc. At the part where all the fucking/marrying of his crush by his rival is taking place. To which MC repeatedly expresses nothing but hurt and jealousy. This can be stopped about halfway through her arc. But it certainly cannot be prevented.

If anyone needs further clarification, please refer to f95's tag definition of NTR so we can keep this thread on topic. It definitely meets all three of F95's required criteria for classification as NTR any way you slice it. Debates should be had elsewhere as per mod wishes.

Last edited:

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017

How is sam ntr, when you are not with her? In that logic, every mother or most milfs are ntr, because they had a dick in them before the mc meet them.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Check wiki and don't listen to them. There are very few girls, who have any NTR in their storylines and you can avoid all of them by doing correct choices except for that Reona mentioned before, but it is just matter of time till she will get her second path with no NTR. It is also not much of a NTR since she is introduced as a girl who likes to fuck around and her and MC have no relationship at all (perhaps friends), when you see her with someone else.

That other guy talking about Samantha is very misleading, she is just MC crush from before, who chose his friend over him, there is no scene you seeing them fucking together and little to none mentioning it. If you want her in home harem you need to go through revenge path in which there is actually netori content, which is kinda cuckolding Ryan, no netorare whatsoever.
Exactly, it isn't really ntr, if this counts then half of this sites would be ntr.

Trogdor6969

Jan 17, 2024
- You can avoid it by not dating Reona (which mean losing less than 5% of the game content)
- It's not NTR by F95's rules (as the heroin has to be taken from the MC for it to be NTR)
- It happens BEFORE you get in a relationship with her, she just fucks you casually same as she does others up to that point and you are warned about it before you start bonking her

source for the NTR tag definition
i disagree and believe there are inconsistencies with the logic but at the end of the day its not my game and im getting it for free. and even if i tried to say something i would have my comment removed anyways so it is what it is. i personally dont care that much about it.

Reactions: Tehemai

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
How is sam ntr, when you are not with her? In that logic, every mother or most milfs are ntr, because they had a dick in them before the mc meet them.
The Fractured But Whole defense! Love to see it. NTR is avoidable afaik, there are a few love interests that do start in relationships with people other than the mc, but you can avoid them getting dicked down if you don't want it to happen. The only one that you can easily stumble in on accidentally is the
, easy solution is to bang Aletta and you won't have to worry about it.

3.60 star(s) 289 Votes