ciampo

Jul 6, 2024
Not that i know
Hello, will we eventually get more members added to the home harem?
I'm a very big fan of the game so that's one of the things I was wondering about, will there also be more events for the jealous harem as it is quite unrewarding for being so hard to get
Another question for My demonic romance, will we get more girl on girl scenes like scissoring and exploring that stuff further

darkstel

Sep 21, 2017
Hello, will we eventually get more members added to the home harem?
I'm a very big fan of the game so that's one of the things I was wondering about, will there also be more events for the jealous harem as it is quite unrewarding for being so hard to get
Another question for My demonic romance, will we get more girl on girl scenes like scissoring and exploring that stuff further
I hope it will be blondes..or with the option to dye your hair. This is one of the features of this harem that I couldn't resist :sneaky:

ciampo

Jul 6, 2024
Home harem is finished :)
I'll answer any MDR question asked on the MDR thread.
Also could we have some sort of mega orgy easter egg ending for seducing every single woman in the game perhaps or assume that isnt possible cuz you can't technically get with all of them without getting rid of others

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
I'm getting two errors on my game (one may not necessarily be an error; I think the code is in the wrong spot):

1.) I get a traceback error when I try to give Sasha a buttplug. I haven't tried to ignore it, so maybe that will work, but I wanted to flag it here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other than that, considering the complexity of this game, I cannot think of any other errors. (I will admit, I cannot get the Taming Harem part to work. All of the stats are correct, but the gym shower scene won't trigger. Anyways, don't care too much about this one since Kylie is a fucking psycho anyways. xD)

Great job, dev!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Andrealphus

ciampo

Jul 6, 2024
The second event requires Amy to have a love score of 35 also requires you to be on a pub date with Kleio and buying her two drinks again (You'll need 25+ money and a charm score of 25+, have the guitar, shooting, and foodieskill, have a knowledge score of 50+ for the best outcome), the third event requires Amy to have a love score of 50 and you to be on a waterpark date with Anna, the fourth event also requires you to be on a waterpark date with Anna the same time Amy is at the waterpark and Amy to have a love score of 55(You'll need a charm score of 60+ and a fitness score of 60+ for the best outcome), and the fifth event requires Amy to have a love score of 65 and you to be on an amusement park date with Sasha. as of right now that's all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
btw how do I unlock the gallery in the menu?

3.60 star(s) 289 Votes