Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
For some reason, the game keeps crashing on my PC, double click on the game icon a small loading appears then... nothing runs. Please help.
I had this issue, too. For me, I think it was because I either had too many save files, or it was just having an issue with the prior saves as a new update. I am not sure; however, I was able to fix the issue by deleting my saves by going into the %AppData% folder under my PC's username and deleting the save files. Yes, I had to start fresh, but luckily, this game's replay value is fantastic. :)

Andrealphus Found another potential issue (at least for my game) - When I watch TV with any girl by clicking "Watch TV with everyone" in the living room (doesn't matter who), the image automatically defaults to as if I had ALL the Home Harem girls living in my house (only people in my house now are Sasha and Bree). This didn't happen on the previous version of the game, so it may be new.

EDIT: Oof, getting a traceback error now when I try to fuck Morgan bareback. She chides me for being naughty and then the error pops up. If I ignore it, it just goes to the sleep scene where she stays the night.

Last edited:

Tetsuno

Mar 30, 2019
I had this issue, too. For me, I think it was because I either had too many save files, or it was just having an issue with the prior saves as a new update. I am not sure; however, I was able to fix the issue by deleting my saves by going into the %AppData% folder under my PC's username and deleting the save files. Yes, I had to start fresh, but luckily, this game's replay value is fantastic. :)
Idk about the other dude, but it didn't work for me. I deleted literally anything from my pc that had "LoSeSb" or "Andrealphus" in its name and still doesn't work, despite working well when I booted it up the first time. At this point I'm just hoping for the next update lol

burned01

Jun 3, 2024
There's a 24.9.1. From the Change Log:

24.9.1:
Feature:
- Button for amy and kat home
- Reona studying [1cg]
- Thot harem event 03 [1ev]
- '[fafow] achievements'
- '[fafow] amy band harem event 06 [1ev]'
- '[fafow] amy kink ending [1ev]'
- '[fafow] kat and amy''s homes on map'
- '[fafow] reona proposal + ending [2ev, 1cg]'
Fix:
- Alternate sam flat doggy event + rework samantha's flat doggy cg [1ev]
- Ayesha missionary featuring "invisible mike"
- Breemc master training event 06 [1ev][1cg]
- Change kat birthday date to spring 15
- Multpickers issue
- Reona/amy condom intro
- Stacktrace in cheats for hero
- Update amy story tracker to be clearer when kicked from electronics
- '[fafow] small issues in generic scenes'

joinchi

Sep 17, 2020
Finish the game without cheating
[/QUOTE]
Does not making coins mean that you have never started making coins? Is it possible to unlock the gallery if it is accidentally opened and then closed at first?

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
I did cherie's event, dwayne is dead and buried. However, the threesome event with bree and dwayne is still there.
This is not the only continuity error in this game. They are also prevalent with Shiori if she either leaves the game or you do not bother to hire her in the first place, she still shows up at the office Christmas party.

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
I'm not sure if this was a problem for anyone else it may just be an error on which image to pull from when watching TV with someone
Nope. A few posts up, I reported the exact same issue. I tagged the dev in it. Hoping it's fixed next update. Not the hugest deal, but a bit of an immersion killer when only 3 out of the 5 girls live with you. xD

Reactions: Oscar Baja

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
yo, played game a while ago and was using some walkthrough, want to replay it after few years but didn't find it in the description(only scene guide but its not what i was searching for). Somebody have somethhing? Thanks!

3.60 star(s) 289 Votes