lastorc

Formerly 'themajorasboy'
Mar 23, 2018
Guys, the mod for both Bree path's (LoSeSb_Helper) works on 24.9.1v? I tried to use it in a new game + but it gave me an error. I'm using the time crontrol mod too, is that what's causing the problem?

May 5, 2024
When do you guys keep playing vs. NG+ ?
My Mike is currently rawdogging Sasha, Kylie and Shiori - but I don't think I'll want to keep playing with massive child support.
I'm thinking of doing Sasha solo, then NG+ Kylie solo, then collect all the harems

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LoveAndSexSecondBase-24.9.1b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

jh78

Sep 1, 2020
LoveAndSexSecondBase-24.9.1b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
bru d version?

KhanJr

Sep 15, 2017

Very hot! The third's my favorite; I like how the ova REACTS to being penetrated. It could use some more little swimmers like the second, though. The first doesn't animate the ova while the fourth is overly anthropomorphized.

Forgotted

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2020
Maybe they'll let us move in the 'next' game... I mean,
this is a really shitty landlord expecting me to pay $5000 to use
the second bathroom and however much it is to fix the hot tub...

Not even sure if that stuff is legal... lol
Just goofin around.

Cheers
(think a bear beat up my riding mower last night...lol)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: NewUser123456abc

SavvvWavvv

Aug 25, 2022
Here's a mod that will enable both Bree paths (maid & gamer) at the same time regardless whether you have started one already or not. That includes meeting Kat if you already are on maid path (or have it finished).

Just put attached 00_breemod.rpy file in the game folder.
Thanks!

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
S

Honestly, I don't know anything about coding, but from what I can find in the menu of the 0x52_urm mod I got installed I meet all those requirements.
But I think i figured out the problem. I think any sexual encounter with any of those 3 girls that you have, blowjob, sex, threesome, etc counts towards the requirement for the band harem of "have sex with 'girl' within the last 7 days". I think that condition somehow interferes with the battle of the bands trigger. for example, if you end up having the Kleio studio bj event trigger the wednesday before, then the battle of the bands button won't appear on friday, it will just be the normal practice button instead. So the solution is just keep going to the studio and practicing until all the studio sex events that are available to you have triggered. wait a week or more ,staying away from intimate acts with Kleio, Anna and Sasha, then on that friday you should have the battle of the bands button at the studio instead of the practice button.
That is what worked for me. I guess I should note that besides having the )x52_urm mod installed I also have the time mod installed which let me skip by the time faster.
I got stuck here too and that's eventually what did it. I'm not sure why but practicing consistently for several weeks just skipping time eventually made the first round fire.

Mar 27, 2022
Hey where is the Android??????
Where's the android version?
The official android version is only available through a downloader because of technical reasons, and wont be able to be posted here. This is a unofficial port made by a cool person in this thread. https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v24-8-0b-andrealphus.13488/post-10045443 Also a friendly piece of advice, try searching a thread with the search tool before asking, its very likely its been answered before and will save you time.

3.60 star(s) 290 Votes