Thyseer

Oct 18, 2024
I can't trigger event 'date with Emma at the mall'.(my conditions: samantha path A, love point is enough, had sex with them in one week)

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Hey dev.. Can you say anything about when Bree will have more content as a mc? I feel like she is being neglegted big time..

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Hey dev.. Can you say anything about when Bree will have more content as a mc? I feel like she is being neglegted big time..
The way her storyline is executed so far is a bit dissapointing to say the least. I'm worried if the dev is able to write from the female perspective and doesn't end up with making Bree being just another Mike, only with tits and pussy. There is little reversal of sex ratio in Bree's playthrough, with the same characters being used, even some dialog lines and mechanics (Palla teaching to dance, making NPCs submissive). So instead of playing a young, sexually curious woman starting her journey into the world of debauchery, or maybe only a decent, well-meaning girl seeking the right guy and trying to make the best of the adventures and misadventures that happen along the way, we have a horny male teenager with a female body chasing more skirts than pants, cracking bad jokes, throwing eyeroll-inducing innuendos and slapping other women's butts to make them submissive, so she can have kinkier sex with them. The male characters tend to be portrayed as caricatures of masculinity and there's nothing remotely interesting about them: Mike's milder disposition is interpreted as homosexuality, Shawn's an irrelevant creep insisting that you play some game, Jack is a slap-happy slob who can't believe his luck and needs to be ordered to be dominant in bed, Dwayne's a big mountain of vanity, just like Ryan, his younger, poorer and dumber version, while the Master is a senile cum dispenser and ATM in one. It would be better to make them anonymous, faceless backgrounds with dicks so they'd be more palatable to the male player, instead of making indirect fun of... men.

Or maybe, come to think of it, the whole game is just one big head trip into the (hetero) male psyche: how we perceive women and how we perceive other men, the former being various objects of the same lust, the latter annoying competition.

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
Does anyone know if the Reona Purity route is still being worked on, or is it completed?

Tried searching the changelog, but couldn't really find any info about the purity route

darkstel

Sep 21, 2017
Does anyone know if the Reona Purity route is still being worked on, or is it completed?

Tried searching the changelog, but couldn't really find any info about the purity route
only the starting price, I recommend ignoring this girl for now if you don't like the whore's way, I hope the DLC will be completed by the end of the year.

Reactions: Robin_Scales
3.60 star(s) 290 Votes