pzqmthm

Jun 27, 2017
Trying to change Bree from maid path the gamer path but when I do
DONE.remove('bree_event_04')
i get the error RevertableDict has no object remove. Any tips?

JonasClaudio

Mar 18, 2022
So, i kinda need some help with Alexis, im stuck with her love at 60 and can't progress pass it, since her next "mission" needs her to be 80, i don't recall how far i went with the PI path, but im pretty sure i ended, i don't have much to go on with the log, wondering if there's a way to fix it either recall an event or maybe some console command, idk
alexis.jpg

Arxo230

Mar 28, 2023
Updated my compressed Android port of LoSe: SB to v24.9.1d. Can't speak for any bugs already present in the game and it loads about as slow as the standard port, unfortunately.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain -
I help by reporting a bug when you try to ask Cassidy out with Palla and Audry the game crashes and the date doesn't happen

figadopedro

Jun 7, 2019
Anyone knows the console command to redo the "Troublesome sister/ Minami snooping around" quest? I had no idea we had to refuse Minami to include her on the home harem.

I couldn't find an answer to this anywhere :(

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
Anyone knows the console command to redo the "Troublesome sister/ Minami snooping around" quest? I had no idea we had to refuse Minami to include her on the home harem.

I couldn't find an answer to this anywhere :(
minami.flags.haremdenied = x, just set the x to any value less than three and game.flags.ongoinghomeharem = True as well just to be safe since this line of code exists apparently.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the future check the so you don't have to mess with the console anymore than needed

• Red Heart
Reactions: figadopedro

tmking

Sep 18, 2017
Is there a console command to friendzone Samantha if she is currently my girlfriend? I seam to be locked out of Emma at this point and would prefer to go down that path.

Thyseer

Oct 18, 2024
Is there a console command to friendzone Samantha if she is currently my girlfriend? I seam to be locked out of Emma at this point and would prefer to go down that path.
Check Emma's path
Friendzone sam - ask for second chance - check if her status is friend

Thyseer

Oct 18, 2024
Shiori's kinkpoint is 100 and I triggered the event names 'aletta&shiori showdown'. But wiki says one of its prerequisites is shiori's kinkpoint less than 50.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Shiori's kinkpoint is 100 and I triggered the event names 'aletta&shiori showdown'. But wiki says one of its prerequisites is shiori's kinkpoint less than 50.
It also says that Aletta's KP are lower than 50. So possibly, the event will happen if you fucked the two on two separate occassions within the space of a week and one of them (not both) is not kinky enough. Remember to unlock Aletta's submissuve side as well, which is quite easy - just chat with her a lot at work, making sure to provide her with the right answers to her questions. It's faster that way than spending an hour a day on the silly rough cunnilingus scene, which grants you two kink points with Aletta, to eventually take away one, if Mike shuts his mouth quick enough to evade her squirt.

To sum up, the best strategy playing this game in order to score as many female characters in a single playthrough as is possible is to be very patient and relatively sex avoidant in the early game, concentrating on self-improvement first and then slowly corrupting the girls with smooth talk, 'accidental' butt-slaps and dubious gifts rather that 'hot coffees'. Hot coffees are usually triggers to events which may have unpleasant consequences, if the girls are not prepared LP/KP and bisex-wise. As riduculous as it may sound, some of them can be turned into sex slaves with Mike not fucking them even once. Thus, he can become an ultra alpha-stud collecting regular rackets from desperate women, at the same time being a faithful boyfriend or a chaste single. So far, the silly girls say nothing to the fact that half of the town's female population wears collars. There are just a few scenes at home where either Sasha or Bree will react negatively to the other wearing a collar or walking naked at home, when they themselves are not. You'll lose a few lovepoints which are all to easy to gain back and then they'll shut up about it.

Reactions: MisterDuck

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
Are Harmony's different routes exclusive?
Say you complete her pure route first, raising her LP to 100.
Can you then lower her purity, and then do her Vanilla route or Corrupted route, on the same playthrough?
Or are you locked in, as soon as you begin triggering the events for one of the routes?

3.60 star(s) 290 Votes