terik

Aug 27, 2019
One question - after you`ve done Reform path for Kylie, and then broke up with her, there will be something more, besides subsequent "meeting at the mall" event (for which you will feel weight of all world sins on your soul), and "completion" of her quest (basically, her "dissapearance" from the game, as I saw it), will there be anything? Like, killing MC, or one of other girls, or this is the end of her interfearence in the game?

And another question, is there any way to help her climb out of her "yandere" state, besides brake up event on reform path, or becoming her husband? First method is straight up evil heartbreaking (for both her, and the player), and second one is putting an undisireble restriction upon you as the player, from which you cannot get rid of, besides constant evading of her trigger event, which I don`t like.

AlterUser

Aug 20, 2020
I asked this once before, is there a way to progress Hana's route? I'm currently stuck a 70 affection with her and no clear way of progressing it anymore. Is her route not finished yet or what? The help icon in the journal don't say what to do next after giving her the 5k and revisiting the gym.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Say.. Im playing as Bree, and Game tells me to go on a date with Lexi.. But she keeps turning me down, when ever I ask her on a date.. Im on steam, so should be the most recent update, but I feel like something aint right as I cant seem to complete quests with Lexi and that amazon whose name I cant remember..

Mar 27, 2022
Can Someone know where to download this game for Android? If so, can you please post It? I really want to play this game again
The official android version is only available through a downloader because of technical reasons, and wont be able to be posted here. This is a unofficial port made by a cool person in this thread. https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v24-8-0b-andrealphus.13488/post-10045443 Also a friendly piece of advice, try searching a thread with the search tool before asking, its very likely its been answered before and will save you time.

Mar 27, 2022
I asked this once before, is there a way to progress Hana's route? I'm currently stuck a 70 affection with her and no clear way of progressing it anymore. Is her route not finished yet or what? The help icon in the journal don't say what to do next after giving her the 5k and revisiting the gym.
Ok so Hanna has a split path. When she tells you about the gym's financial troubles you can A) offer her the money or B) suggest making the place more sexy to attract customers. Until fairly recently Option A wasn't fully implemented and there was only Option B, which lets you raise her kink points and eventually collar her. Idk when your save was made so maybe if its old that didn't update properly or there's some glitch.
Now assuming it isn't broken: In the games pause menu or options (I cant remember which) there should be a toggle for non cryptic spoilers, or something like that. You want that turned on. You then go to the story tracker and make sure the spoilers option is on there as well, then you hover over her most recent non complete task. It'll list off some variables with X marks or checks next to them. If any have an X then that's a criteria you haven't met at that particular moment. Sometimes its that it has to be a certain number of days, or you have to be on a date. Hope this helps, I always do option B so I'm not familiar with any of the problems with this path

Reactions: AlterUser
Mar 27, 2022
One question - after you`ve done Reform path for Kylie, and then broke up with her, there will be something more, besides subsequent "meeting at the mall" event (for which you will feel weight of all world sins on your soul), and "completion" of her quest (basically, her "dissapearance" from the game, as I saw it), will there be anything? Like, killing MC, or one of other girls, or this is the end of her interfearence in the game?

And another question, is there any way to help her climb out of her "yandere" state, besides brake up event on reform path, or becoming her husband? First method is straight up evil heartbreaking (for both her, and the player), and second one is putting an undisireble restriction upon you as the player, from which you cannot get rid of, besides constant evading of her trigger event, which I don`t like.
Kylie has two paths, the "reform" path which reduces the max value of her jealous stat, and her "yandere" path, which is the result of that stat increasing too high. She's on of the trickier characters to manage because the wrong choice at some points can unintentionally lock you out of the reform path, and a lot of wrong choices can result in other girls dying or even a game over. She's also a member of the taming harem with Ayesha which you can very easily miss if you sleep with Kylie before forming it. My advice is to read the wiki thats linked in the original post at the start of the thread. It'll answer questions way better than I can and lay out the specific way to do the reform path

Mar 27, 2022
How do I find Dwayne's alive or dead status in the code?
I can't think of any reason you'd want or need to but the simple answer is you probably don't. Dwayne isnt a normal character you can just run into, he only appears in select events and dies as a result of a specific series of events. So his "dead status" is probably checking if the last event in that chain is complete or not.

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
How do I find Dwayne's alive or dead status in the code?
I can't think of any reason you'd want or need to but the simple answer is you probably don't. Dwayne isnt a normal character you can just run into, he only appears in select events and dies as a result of a specific series of events. So his "dead status" is probably checking if the last event in that chain is complete or not.
There actually is a flag that is used to check if Dwayne's dead or not; it's "game.flags.dwaynedead" setting it to "game.flags.dwaynedead = True" will treat Dwayne as dead. Also, as it turns out, the way the game is coded has it where the sequence where Dwayne is killed and you telling Cassidy that Dwayne's dead are two separate events, and Cassidy's event is triggered using the as mentioned flag.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JollyRancher69

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
View attachment 4168764 What do I need to do to put a leash on Alexis? I think I did something wrong.
You went down the I'm guessing when you should have gone down the .

If you don't have a save before you went to the police and don't feel like doing Alexis's stuff again just enter alexis.sub.max=100 into the developer console.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: spectorr0

Mrzb2

Aug 20, 2021
Why even after going steady or making them your sex slave, is MikeMC so "horrified" of cumming inside a girl that clearly "gives" permission to turn her into a human Twinkie?
I could understand if you are just hooking up and aren't serious about the girl.
Wish maybe once you max out a girl and collar/go steady they'd give a impregnation request, like Sasha and bree do.
And when we getting slutty clothes for all girls?

divingmedic

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2023
Why even after going steady or making them your sex slave, is MikeMC so "horrified" of cumming inside a girl that clearly "gives" permission to turn her into a human Twinkie?
I could understand if you are just hooking up and aren't serious about the girl.
Wish maybe once you max out a girl and collar/go steady they'd give a impregnation request, like Sasha and bree do.
And when we getting slutty clothes for all girls?
Poor planning or laziness on the devs part. The girls want you to knock them up and the dialogue is the same as before.
Would be nice if the MC gifts theme lingerie that we would get to see them in lingerie.

3.60 star(s) 290 Votes