spectorr0

Jun 13, 2020
You went down the I'm guessing when you should have gone down the .

If you don't have a save before you went to the police and don't feel like doing Alexis's stuff again just enter alexis.sub.max=100 into the developer console.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I added the file into the game file, but when I press Shift + O, it does not enter the console.

View attachment 4168898

terik

Aug 27, 2019
Kylie has two paths, the "reform" path which reduces the max value of her jealous stat, and her "yandere" path, which is the result of that stat increasing too high. She's on of the trickier characters to manage because the wrong choice at some points can unintentionally lock you out of the reform path, and a lot of wrong choices can result in other girls dying or even a game over. She's also a member of the taming harem with Ayesha which you can very easily miss if you sleep with Kylie before forming it. My advice is to read the wiki thats linked in the original post at the start of the thread. It'll answer questions way better than I can and lay out the specific way to do the reform path
Thanks for answer, but I knew all of this already, cause I searched all of wiki for info, and it isn`t even full, often info on certain things just doesn`t exist, like break up event after reform path ends - there is no info on it, and yet, it is in the game.

Jomon

Dec 7, 2018
The Wiki isn't completely up to date tbh, Kat for already has events that take her to 100 Love and Sub and a marriage scene but the Wiki doesn't list it.

1_Fdo_1

Formerly 'Fernando 2000'
Dec 3, 2022
Here's a mod that will enable both Bree paths (maid & gamer) at the same time regardless whether you have started one already or not. That includes meeting Kat if you already are on maid path (or have it finished).

Just put attached 00_breemod.rpy file in the game folder.
I'm sorry but how can I use it?

AsianD

Mar 17, 2022
Hi, I found this bug.
Minami is supposed to be pregnant and blonde. Choose Bree for the threesome and choose to go for Bree instead of stacking them 1729983344326.png

IselaCreyo01

Mar 12, 2024
¿Qué más necesito para activar el segundo evento de Thot Harem? Ya tengo los requisitos de LP y KP, ya hablé con ambos sobre el otro y solo necesito otro evento que me pida que tenga a Reona en el segundo piso, pero no importa cuánto lo intente, el evento no comienza. Screenshot_20241026-191235.png

Mar 27, 2022
There actually is a flag that is used to check if Dwayne's dead or not; it's "game.flags.dwaynedead" setting it to "game.flags.dwaynedead = True" will treat Dwayne as dead. Also, as it turns out, the way the game is coded has it where the sequence where Dwayne is killed and you telling Cassidy that Dwayne's dead are two separate events, and Cassidy's event is triggered using the as mentioned flag.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Huh did not know that, thanks for the correction.

Reactions: Ilovekatz19
3.60 star(s) 290 Votes