BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
《Love Tavern》 Official Release

We are happy to announce that Love Tavern is now officially available. You can purchase it with our launch discount 31% off. Grab it now!

Hope everyone enjoys and have fun!!!
Below are the detail information
1. Additional Tavern Spaces
Expand and personalize your tavern with more rows and columns! Now you have even more space to showcase your creativity and efficiently allocate resources to create the ultimate haven for your customers.
2. New NPC Quest Line
Embark on a captivating quest line featuring Ren, Yui, Yumi, Georgia, Adifaah, and Goddess Naomi. Completing these quests not only unlocks a gallery of characters but also grants you access to various features and buffs. Once a quest is conquered, you have the opportunity to hire these fantastic NPCs to enhance your tavern.

3. New Customers Quest
Discover additional quests to unlock special customers with unique traits and cool rewards. Engage with these quests to bring new faces to your tavern and reap the benefits of their presence.

4. Auto-cooking
Unleash the power of automation by assigning recipes for automatic cooking! This feature, unlocked through the NPC quest line, allows you to streamline your restaurant operations and focus on other aspects of managing your bustling tavern.

5. Expedition
Also unlocked through the NPC quest line, the Expedition feature lets you send staff on automatic hunting missions. Sit back and relax as your skilled adventurers bring back valuable resources from their expeditions.

6. Training and Reroll Rework
Revamped training mechanics allow you to target specific talent training instead of relying on randomness. Rerolling now resets all levels and focuses all talent points into one randomly selected talent. Take a chance to earn Shiny Characters with each re-roll.

7. New 3-stars and 4-stars staff
There should be a lot of unforgettable characters as you dig into your staff's stories. Now you can unlock them as additional staff by earning shards from customer quests or the Fortune Wheel. Once unlocked, these talented individuals will be available for hire in the shop, adding a new dimension to your tavern management strategy.. (Please note: these new staff will not have stories and galleries)

8. Fortune Wheel
Introducing the Fortune Wheel! Spend tickets to spin the lucky wheel and collect shards of new characters. Test your luck and expand your staff roster with this exciting addition to Love Tavern.

9. Shiny Character
Hiring staff using Shards or Reroll now carries the chance to unlock special Shiny Characters. Customize their colors to add a personal touch and make your tavern truly unique.

Thank you for your unwavering support and love for Love Tavern. We hope you thoroughly enjoy these new features and enhancements. Dive in, build the tavern of your dreams, and create unforgettable moments with your customers!
Cheers to endless adventures and joyous moments in Love Tavern!
Secret Labo Team

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LoveTavern-2.0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
Hey Guys, is there any real time fighting system implemented in this game? or we just send units to Rabbit hole?

sonic

Apr 29, 2017
I'm not seeing any special dungeons what do I have to do to unlock them? I've got a bunch of tickets stacking up

ubira

Jul 27, 2021
Great game, I'm really enjoying it, but sometimes when I confirm the weekly value of the tavern, the UI menu disappears.
What do I press to make it come back?

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
oh I tried this before , but I can't unlocked anything , nothing worked.
You have to follow the instructions step by step to set it up. I tested it on v2.0.2 and it's working.
Maybe you were missing something.

Anyway if it's too much trouble just download the .rar and extract the files where LoveTavern.exe is and the cheats will work using F1~F5 keys in-game.

Edit: "Trojan.Malware.300983.susgen" detected is probably the plugin or BepInEx .dll files, false positive. You can google it for more info if you have doubts.
All that's included is BepInEx + Plugin.

Last edited:

Nick610

May 21, 2018
You have to follow the instructions step by step to set it up. I tested it on v2.0.2 and it's working.

Anyway if it's too much trouble just download the .rar and extract the files where LoveTavern.exe is and the cheats will work using F1~F5 keys in-game.
1705587899174.png
Thanks , but I'm already started a new game ,so I don't need it now(maybe someday) , still thanks for the help.

MoogleChan26

Jun 21, 2019

Edit: "Trojan.Malware.300983.susgen" detected is probably the plugin or BepInEx .dll files, false positive. You can google it for more info if you have doubts.
All that's included is BepInEx + Plugin.
Did you get it to work for the last 5 hscenes? I used the cheat and got everything but the last 5 scenes

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
kinda OOT,
but i can someone help?
i remember game just like this one, but it focus more on prostitution aspect and monster girl i think.

really cant remember the name, but the gameplay is just like this one, build block which unlock more option

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes