Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Have anyone the Asembly sharp file with this newest version? Cause if i download this version what is on a thread here the game crash everytime. And give it a way to see behind the curtains in the Massage rooms? or is it not included?

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Have anyone the Asembly sharp file with this newest version? Cause if i download this version what is on a thread here the game crash everytime. And give it a way to see behind the curtains in the Massage rooms? or is it not included?
How about try this ?
That is working on all game version. of course works on next update too.

cheunglyheang

Jul 27, 2022
I made cheats. It's plugin of BepInEx. So, to using this, must install BepInEx.
Cheats are based on noxtek's cheats.
This is plugin. Don't touch the original files. So, May works on any game version.

Cheat features:
noxtek's cheats

kumarin's cheat
  • F5 Cooking manual to perfect.

F1 ~ F3 : Press to activate.
F4, F5 : Toggle.

Install:
  • Download BepInEx from . Choose match with game type.(x64/x86). May be you have a x64 ver. Use
  • Extract to game folder.(where LoveTavern.exe exists)
  • Run game and close at title screen.
  • Put "LoveTavern_cheats.dll" file to "BepinEx\plugins" folder. If not exists "plugins" folder, You may try another type(x64/x86).
  • Run game and enjoy.
Can this cheat still work in this new version?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Can you guild me how to cheat?
Install:
  • Download BepInEx from . Choose match with game type.(x64/x86). May be you have a x64 ver. Use
  • Extract to game folder.(where LoveTavern.exe exists)
  • Run game and close at title screen.
  • Put "LoveTavern_cheats.dll" file to "BepinEx\plugins" folder. If not exists "plugins" folder, You may try another type(x64/x86).
  • Run game and enjoy.

Apr 2, 2018
I think this game more like ntr, because u can’t have sex with waifu. All waifu slut who love have sex with customers, but when mc try touch any waifu they alway angry about this.
For exampe one waifu say be careful if you don’t want i cut your hand, and etc about all waifu. Priniple i love ntr, but i don’t understand why all waifu hate mc. He tavern employer, maybe this becaus goddess says that mc belongs she? Anyways need ntr Tag

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveTavern-1.3.0e
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I think this game more like ntr, because u can’t have sex with waifu. All waifu slut who love have sex with customers, but when mc try touch any waifu they alway angry about this.
For exampe one waifu say be careful if you don’t want i cut your hand, and etc about all waifu. Priniple i love ntr, but i don’t understand why all waifu hate mc. He tavern employer, maybe this becaus goddess says that mc belongs she? Anyways need ntr Tag
I not played the game sinceit first released on steam, so not sure what changes came after.

But its sad to hear that even if its management game (pimping), They hate and reject the MC ? Must of least added some dialog and story at one point ?

Back when I played it, Even in one of the girls backstory, she liked another guy. (in Japan this is taboo for eroge) And you were also just peeping through curtains watching the customers. This game was such a let down (and a waste of money). Especially when it was about interacting with monster girls which drew me in.

Im fine with pimping as long as the MC is the cream of the crop and collecting all those big bucks from his girls as their alpha. But no, this game aint it son <.<

Last edited:

SystemDflt

Apr 2, 2020
Unlock gallery for 2.0.0c
Unpack and Put in LoveTavern_Data\Managed\ overwrite original file

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 7 Votes