1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
since there is still none listed, here is my unofficial android port of Love Thy Neighbor v16.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Leafgreen

Dec 2, 2020
Looks interesting. Not downloading.

No changelog. That means I can't see how far along the game is. That means I don't know if it's just a handjob after grinding, or almost finished game with multiple choices/girls.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
says completed, also says vers .16. The vers nr indicates an early state of release, the completed indicates a finished product. Which is it?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
says completed, also says vers .16. The vers nr indicates an early state of release, the completed indicates a finished product. Which is it?
Welcome to Slonique where abandoned means complete and getting half way through a game means it's time to start the sequel.

• Haha
Reactions: MrDL

Leonard Hamby

Apr 9, 2023
Yeah, you're not a modder at all.... sure..... ;)

Just FYI - "Incest" is completely separate from underage.
K. I know this is a long time thread but someone asked "Why Incest" and referred that no one in the game was related.

Wasn't the girl that showed up, unannounced, at the MC's front door looking desperately for a place to stay the MC's Sister?
There's your incest folks.. Not the poneytailed puppydog eyed lil one..

Leonard Hamby

Apr 9, 2023
It's not "completed", it's abandoned
This is the question. Also consider game presentation and play in LTN-2 changed so much that it is already abandoned due to the poor game play. Personally. It almost looks like the developer's heart was not into properly presenting the series. It had a bit of potential in the beginning. I like a game that you have to earn your progress in. But one that runs around in circles like LTN-2. No so much.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
I can see why this was abandoned.
ntr not tagged (go ahead and argue about it not being a dictionary match for ntr. you know the majority here would call it ntr.)
Other characters get to be an ass and get booty and pussy. Be an ass as the mc and watch everyone stop giving a fuck for the mc

Make your own decision? "oops you picked the wrong turn and didn't get enough karma"

Last edited:

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
ntr not tagged (go ahead and argue about it not being a dictionary match for ntr. you know the majority here would call it ntr.)
Other characters get to be an ass and get booty and pussy. Be an ass as the mc and watch everyone stop giving a fuck for the mc

Make your own decision? "oops you picked the wrong turn and didn't get enough karma"
No, it's because it's a Slonique "game" and for the most part follow the same pattern.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

None of that had anything to do with it.

Slonique is famous for starting and stopping games. There was even a sequel to one long before the first was anywhere near finished.

If you think Slonique gives a single fuck about anyone crying NTR then I have to disappoint you, not a single fuck will be given.

In fact, if I remember rightly, he added more just for shits and giggles at the people complaining. Not the only dev to do that btw.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
glad this shit got abandoned
The flaw in your comment is that while, yes, this was dropped .... Slonique is still developing games.

This is one their older ones. They have released quite a few more since this and some of them were very similar to this for kinks etc...

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
with this patch you can now name all main characters and define your relationship to Jessie.

usage: drop the content of the archive into the game folder of your installation (overwrite a previous version).

update 11.12.2018: v5 of the incest restoration patch is here, a new character to be named.

have fun and please report problems
Does this work for the "completed" version?

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes