1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I've played this game before, but I uninstalled and deleted before finishing.
I had forgotten why I did this, but now I remember.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
no need to be rude i'm just asking. Are you in your period? Cuz you sounds like it
Oh, sorry you missed the joke... the options in the game are so bad that you would be better off fucking yourself,, thus being incest.... and, No , i am not on my " . " i was just being 'Sar-Cas-tIK' Ron White

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
I assume the mom was also taking the vitamins (or maybe she was just actually a raging slut).
I was only able to play through Ch 14, so perhaps this was revealed in Ch 15 or 16.
I was going to download latest update with Ch 15 and 16, but it sounds like the ending is pretty much shit.

dkrainer

Sep 23, 2020
How do you not get a game over in chapter XVI? Ive done literally every dialogue option and it says game over everytime when you go home for new years. I went back and used the guide which is up to chapter XV and I still get a game over in chapter XVI for every single dialogue option

Last edited:

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
How do you not get a game over in chapter XVI? Ive done literally every dialogue option and it says game over everytime when you go home for new years. I went back and used the guide which is up to chapter XV and I still get a game over in chapter XVI for every single dialogue option
it appears to me you may have bug ... (up yer ass) ... the fails to let you know .. 'That the Game is Over' as in 'Finished' or (not) finished , ya know ... Sorry , but (not) sorry ... it's a fiesty bug that is common for this 'kind' of game . be well ..

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
This is dumb as can be. I don't think this dev understands what karma is. There is no fucked my point in have options for shit if it just ends the game. Can't stand game that do dumb shit like that. 5 chapters is as far as I could make it. Its terrible. In chapter 2 after seeing the skank in the bathroom with the black dude. She comes and your forced to be with her. Fuck that. I don't do sloppy 2nd's. In game or real life. So have fun cucks.....I'm out.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
This is dumb as can be. I don't think this dev understands what karma is. There is no fucked my point in have options for shit if it just ends the game. Can't stand game that do dumb shit like that. 5 chapters is as far as I could make it. Its terrible. In chapter 2 after seeing the skank in the bathroom with the black dude. She comes and your forced to be with her. Fuck that. I don't do sloppy 2nd's. In game or real life. So have fun cucks.....I'm out.
judging by your nickname, I'm guessing you're a 13 yo alpha male:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

but anyway, I agree with you

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Just dropped in here to say that the writing was absolutely horrendous. The sex scenes were ok, but it felt as though I was losing brain cells the more I played this game. Never before have I played as a more weak-willed MC. MC's passiveness and willingness to just let everything happen, and letting everyone walk over him was a major turn off. This was only made worse by the options we were given. I know we're not supposed to expect actual logic to apply in these games, but the circumstances of the MC meeting Kathy and everything following was just... a bit nonsensical. Most of the things in this game made absolutely no sense. Apologies to the dev, but goodness...
Welcome to the Slonique experience.

D

Deleted member 688658

Can you do us all a favor and update the game and continue the story from where you left off lol? so you actually end up with the main girl?

Mangaqe

Jun 20, 2019
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.16!

PC (211MB): - - - -
Mac (203MB): - - - -
Can you reupload it please

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes