1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
with this patch you can now name all main characters and define your relationship to Jessie.

usage: drop the content of the archive into the game folder of your installation (overwrite a previous version).

update 11.12.2018: v5 of the incest restoration patch is here, a new character to be named.

have fun and please report problems
Question how do you use the file every unzipper I tried says file compression unknown .7z seems to confound every one I have found even winzip and several of the ones that say they handle .7z files?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Question how do you use the file every unzipper I tried says file compression unknown .7z seems to confound every one I have found even winzip and several of the ones that say they handle .7z files?
well, i have no problems whatsoever to extract the file, neither with 7-Zip nor WinRAR.
attached is the extracted file.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Normally if having a problem with unzipping means yours is out of date.
Make sure you have the latest one for your OP.
WinRAR:
7zip:

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Normally if having a problem with unzipping means yours is out of date.
Make sure you have the latest one for your OP.
WinRAR:
7zip:
OK trying again will let you know if problem persists. Thanks for links I have the latest version of win-zip no idea why it won't recognize .7z files.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hope it becomes beter Mother is way more beatifull and ffs add more sex scenes biger size beter game

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
The way it is set up and takes a u-turn on how the mechanics work tells me that the devs got too many complaints and changed it half way through, but were too lazy to go back and change it. Or they decided to change it on their own but were too lazy to go back and redo the beginning anyways. Yeah, the karma system sucked and felt like i was being lead around by the hand in this story. I'd rather every wrong choice would have been a game over rather than that...

Aldrac

Mar 9, 2020
I think Sloppynique has a thing for BBC. Either a cuck that would suck the BBC juice out of their freshly screwed mate or someone who fantasizes about taking a BBC to their throat. The karma system for the first part of the episodes is just lazy writing. Wrong answers abound, and then bingo, Game Over. Suffering from some kind of guilt complex where Slothnique believes that those possessing BBCs are superior in some way. The racial undertones are highly fetishized. The inability to incorporate all "episodes" into one complete story is lazy. Can't write a complete story? Illiterate. I agree with other posters that there are more deserving developers out there.
Start a "game" and not finish it? What did your mom die and leave you in such a tragic mental state that you couldn't possibly finish it? Nope. Proof is there is a sequel to an unfinished game. If you are a game developer that needs help with stories, in order to make them believable or just finished, ask someone to help you. Games from Slonique in one word? Sloppy.

Reactions: Boneprone
Mar 14, 2020
(Android Version)This one I wanna brand it "trash" cause it forces you to only take one path which is going to get you to the so called rightful end or else you going to get that crap you messed up crap notice...I mean how come letting a girl fall on her butt from a height is a rightful choice,and saying hi to the new neighbor and refusing to offer her help with her luggage's by telling her that your back hurts(pain) is a rightful choice better you just had had avoided her in the first place nah it doesn't work that way even though there's is a option to avoid her you are going to get that crap you messed up crap notice...and no matter what route you take you can't avoid making out with your ex and your new gfs mother...because if you do it's a crap you messed up crap notice well maybe I took in 30% pleasure from this and 70% anger...I am surprised it is marked as completed when his new gf slipped away while he was comforting his drunk sister ended up fucking her and that's the end...well good job you dik prick.

Reactions: heidou007
Mar 14, 2020
I think Sloppynique has a thing for BBC. Either a cuck that would suck the BBC juice out of their freshly screwed mate or someone who fantasizes about taking a BBC to their throat. The karma system for the first part of the episodes is just lazy writing. Wrong answers abound, and then bingo, Game Over. Suffering from some kind of guilt complex where Slothnique believes that those possessing BBCs are superior in some way. The racial undertones are highly fetishized. The inability to incorporate all "episodes" into one complete story is lazy. Can't write a complete story? Illiterate. I agree with other posters that there are more deserving developers out there.
Start a "game" and not finish it? What did your mom die and leave you in such a tragic mental state that you couldn't possibly finish it? Nope. Proof is there is a sequel to an unfinished game. If you are a game developer that needs help with stories, in order to make them believable or just finished, ask someone to help you. Games from Slonique in one word? Sloppy.
bruh this game is just pure trash...It made me so much angry because you can only take one route to get to the end whether you like to take that route or not...is the creator girl...it gives me the vibe that the creator is obsessed with BBC.

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes