fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
either use my , which also enables rollback and skipping, or add
Code:
init 999:
    define config.rollback_enabled = True
    define config.allow_skipping = True
eg. at the beginning of script.rpy
yo can you help me verify how to check if the incest patch is correctly installed ?

how do i define the relationship to jessie ?!

i only see chapters in the game :/

Reactions: piotr8182

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
can somoene tell me how to make the incest patch work ?!
Put the .rpy file from the patch into the "game" folder (the one actually called game) After that boot up the game and click start it should then ask you for names and what your relationship with Jessie is before the chapter screen appears, you can leave it blank to automatically make Jessie your sister.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
yo can you help me verify how to check if the incest patch is correctly installed ?

how do i define the relationship to jessie ?!

i only see chapters in the game :/
the questionnaire starts either after you start a new game or after the chapter selection (when using a save file from a non patched game). you did something wrong if nothing happens on both occasions and you didn't answered the questions already beforehand.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I'm baffled that the Completed prefix is still on this thread instead of the Abandoned one.
The tag isn't meant to be applied as to what the community thinks, but rather what the developer thinks.

Of course, if the developer disappears for 3+ months the abandoned tag will be applied without the dev's consent or whatever :p

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
The tag isn't meant to be applied as to what the community thinks, but rather what the developer thinks.

Of course, if the developer disappears for 3+ months the abandoned tag will be applied without the dev's consent or whatever :p
I was under the impression that the tags were for this community so that members of this community can find things that are relevant. By what you're saying, Dark Silver could drop an announcement somewhere saying that Big Brother (the most talked about abandoned game I can think of) is completed and then we're just supposed to accept that as fact. The developer abandoned this project and moved to the next. Saying it's completed is straight up lying because there is no end. Some people only play completed games because games in development are frequently abandoned, having this prefix only serves to mislead anyone interested in playing a game that they can finish.

I'm kind of beyond caring though, to be honest. I just know that I won't be playing a Slonique game in the foreseeable future.

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
I was under the impression that the tags were for this community so that members of this community can find things that are relevant. By what you're saying, Dark Silver could drop an announcement somewhere saying that Big Brother (the most talked about abandoned game I can think of) is completed and then we're just supposed to accept that as fact. The developer abandoned this project and moved to the next. Saying it's completed is straight up lying because there is no end. Some people only play completed games because games in development are frequently abandoned, having this prefix only serves to mislead anyone interested in playing a game that they can finish.

I'm kind of beyond caring though, to be honest. I just know that I won't be playing a Slonique game in the foreseeable future.
I agree with you, completely. However I was under the impression (a difference in perception I suppose) that it wasn't for the community, but rather that if a developer calls their game complete, it would get that tag.

Like I said, I completely agree with you, but my perception is the opposite of yours :)

362straw6

Dec 16, 2017

Yes, well, in the example you mention, Dark Silver actually announced he was abandoning the game because of Patreon's new rules. Slonique, on the other hand, can't finish anything and would rather lie than admit he's a bad developer.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I'm playing for first time... I'm at chapter 8...but really is abandoned?

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Didn,t think it would last ... but I only played for a couple min on 1st ep.. So I can be wrong after that!?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Even if this is technically completed (because Slonique claims it is), it should really be seriously considered to be tagged as abandoned instead.

It has no ending, it isn't finished, just like Oh my Love isn't, just like Abyss isn't.
If those games get the completed tags on this site, it's practically an advert for Slonique, because people will think, at least he finished some games, when in reality he hasn't finished a single one.

Last edited:

TheKingCobra

Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Even if this is technically completed (because Slonique claims it is), it should really be seriously considered to be tagged as abandoned instead.

It has no ending, it isn't finished, just like Oh my Love isn't, just like Abyss isn't.
If those games get the completed tags on this side, it's practically an advert for Slonique, because people will think, at least he finished some games, when in reality he hasn't finished a single one.
I think Oh My Love got the completed tag. I haven't played any of his games (except Abyss) so I'll just take your word for it that they're not actually completed. I do agree with your statement though and the completed tag should probably be revised.

Reactions: Netgear

bubak

Feb 2, 2018
Hmmm, I never reply to any post here before, maybe because english is not my natural language, and I'm not that good in it, but I am so confused by this game, after I had "finish" it (all what is possible in v. 0.16), that I need to write a few things about it (probably nothing what was here already written by someone else).

It can be a great game, and I really really like some characters in it, but it was spoiled by few things.

- First of all, there are literally no choices. There is one straight storyline, and all decisions wich are not exactly that ones wich author want, lead straight to bad end of game.

- Second one is, that you, because of that first thing, cannot do anything more than follow the storyline, thus, for example, directing relationships with different characters in different directions, deepening them or letting them... Or even accept/refuse some specific situations/offers/decisions...

- Third one is, that I am completelly confused by (not only) end of (for now) last chapter (XVI.). It was why i decide to write this post... I know, it is just a 0.16 version (hopefully it will continue sometime...), but are you (Slonique) kidding me? After all that happened, storyline can't go (and at the moment ends) that way... I do not want to write any spoiler, but all who had play it know what I mean...

And last, but most important one, game is abandoned for too long time (hopefully not forever, like Big Brother. I am very angry that BB remains unfinished, and I hope this will not become a rule to not finish games...) - why??? There is a sequel, great, but this game is just a 0.16 version, and it really need to be much more longer, and of course be finished :( Or is sequel maybe a "re-writen" rest of it? I do not start it yet, because I go write this post just after I finish this one, maybe I will see after I try it, but I really want the rest of the storyline...

Sorry for my bad english, and for this long trash... I just want to share my little disappointment with someone :giggle:

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes