1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

acidnightmare

Aug 23, 2018
So he's making a sequel to a unfinished game and while I'm all for sequels this is madness the first one was barely even at a decent length with no current ending with a sequel now in the works now I have not played the sequel and I really don't plan to anymore but if it follows the normal routine of a sequel and not a spin off or reboot then there is going to be a very hard to explain jump in time line that we missed out on Its like making season one of the walking dead and then suddenly skipping to season 7 and wondering what the hell happened
According to the devs patreon this game is "Complete".

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I don't understand this is finished? Cos he started on a second game.
This is finished because it's a slonique's game, point. All his games end more or less like this. If it's a pure grinding game it will end on eternal hold, and if it's a story based game it will be finished way before the story effectively reach its end.

I know that everyone have it's own reason to pledge, but I wonder how he can still have 156 patreons. His pattern start to be more than obvious now.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Sounds more like this project was pre-maturely abandoned in favor of remaking it from scratch... But instead of calling it what it truly is, the developers are calling the next project a sequel... Just because the developer calls it complete, doesn't make it so, if it didn't truly end in a proper manner... I really don't want to play this one just to see if it actually has a proper ending, or if it just sort of stops... Or was it a throw together ending just to slap completed on it, in order to start anew with lesser complaints?

Tell me, does this 1st take on the game have a proper ending, a rush job ending, or did the development look like it just stops, cold turkey?

Zip

Reactions: Fantabaldu

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Yeah, if Slonique didn't give it an ending I think marking it as complete just because they say it's complete is kind of misleading. If there's no ending then it's abandoned. Having it listed as anything else will only lead to disappointment for anyone looking to start playing a game that they believe will be possible to complete. That's what the complete prefix on this site is for, right? So people here can find and play complete games? @redknight00

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
I wish he/she would get that they COULD make big money... support htemselves from this. Slonique does really good renders. has good general ideas. puts in the work.. then just wanders off and tries something else. $714 a month is chicken scratch. Before you yell... a gtx 1080ti is about 1500 . My average character probably has 20 hours in them. The average render an hour or hours of my time. i could go on..

But slonique is SO close .. like a few others. If we could just team the best graphical creeators with the best writers and a team leader to crack the whip and write code we'd have brilliant games and rich creators.. instead of 1000 .01 games. 50 abandoned games that were almost brilliant and 5 or 10 awesome games

Reactions: Max Rockstansky

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I wish he/she would get that they COULD make big money... support htemselves from this. Slonique does really good renders. has good general ideas. puts in the work.. then just wanders off and tries something else. $714 a month is chicken scratch. Before you yell... a gtx 1080ti is about 1500 . My average character probably has 20 hours in them. The average render an hour or hours of my time. i could go on..

But slonique is SO close .. like a few others. If we could just team the best graphical creeators with the best writers and a team leader to crack the whip and write code we'd have brilliant games and rich creators.. instead of 1000 .01 games. 50 abandoned games that were almost brilliant and 5 or 10 awesome games
What country are you in for 1080tis to be 1500? I paid around $1150 for a 2080ti and a 850w gold fully modular psu

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
Marked as Completed, since it's listed as such on Patreon.
Well, shit.
That doesn't make any sense.

I thought the point of these "tags" is to inform people honestly on this website about a state of a game without any influence of the actual creator.

There are so many games on this site right now with an on-hold or even abandoned tag because they didn't release a update for a while, yet they are still working on it an delivering proof for that on their patreon.
But that doesn't matter because F95 is independent and has nothing to do with patreon (at least, that's what other mods and staff used to say).

Every person that plays this game can see that it isn't finished, not by a long shot.
Hell, might going to e-mail Irredeemable and Gumdrop and say that they just need to say on patreon that their game is completed so they can get a completed tag from you.... And it must be right because it says so on Patreon..(no, not a fan of them.....But they are in the same category as Slonique for me)

I don't mean to assault you in any way, but saying that games like these are completed is nothing less then misleading people.
Not even to play his game, but even misleading into pledging to him because right now it seems that he "completes" games.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Well, shit.
That doesn't make any sense.

I thought the point of these "tags" is to inform people honestly on this website about a state of a game without any influence of the actual creator.

There are so many games on this site right now with an on-hold or even abandoned tag because they didn't release a update for a while, yet they are still working on it an delivering proof for that on their patreon.
But that doesn't matter because F95 is independent and has nothing to do with patreon (at least, that's what other mods and staff used to say).

Every person that plays this game can see that it isn't finished, not by a long shot.
Hell, might going to e-mail Irredeemable and Gumdrop and say that they just need to say on patreon that their game is completed so they can get a completed tag from you.... And it must be right because it says so on Patreon..(no, not a fan of them.....But they are in the same category as Slonique for me)

I don't mean to assault you in any way, but saying that games like these are completed is nothing less then misleading people.
Not even to play his game, but even misleading into pledging to him because right now it seems that he "completes" games.
Agreed.

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
That was a real upsetting game. You don't get many choices. You play a jerk. Too many black guys playing jerks as usual. I tend to stay away from games like those but the female characters were drawn decent enough to put up with all the crap that was going on.

OmgItsPyo

Apr 2, 2019
Not gonna lie this shit was just trash, every wrong answer and you gotta start over. WHy is the game even in chapters like that? just a lot of dumb shits. Why couldn't you stop Tyrone or whatever his name is?

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes