1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
I feel like if Slonique just went all-in on the cuck/ntr content he'd actually get a huge following. Instead it's always the same pattern: great renders, hot characters, mediocre story, bad gameplay, and surprise other dicks. Just be honest about where the story is going, make it an ntr game from the start, and maybe find a decent writer/contributor to help with the dialogue and story. But keep up the great work on the renders.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
To avoid having a game abandoned yet, he created an updates and said complete.
Intelligent? No! pity because the game and the graphics were good, but Slonique is Slonique and can not be different.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Didn't know dev is obviously doing baby-step game 'updates', creating a new game 'on the way', like my dog is pissing at every corner. That's what I call tactical genius!
And greatest news of all is - cancer is spreading:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
no meu telefone Android, a tela não mostra a opção de salvar o progresso do jogo e eu realmente quero continuar jogando mais se não puder salvar, não poderei continuar jogando

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
strenif

I don't think so hell I don't even think there was a MC daughter scene. DEV has a habit of never finishing their games and then just slaps a hurriedly done completed on their games. For me I started hiding threads if it's a game from this DEV as they never complete anything they ever do and it also looks like I forgot to unwatch this one as well. This one - abyss - Oh my Love have the completed tag but are actually not completed as none of them have an actual ending to them at all.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Actually it's a brilliant strategy. Phase One introduce a game that has potential but don't sweat creating a long-range story line, Phase Two get player to send you money, and then Phase Three profit.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Didn't know dev is obviously doing baby-step game 'updates', creating a new game 'on the way', like my dog is pissing at every corner. That's what I call tactical genius!
And greatest news of all is - cancer is spreading:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Taking advantage of those that would rather send him the $5 then to use it on a McDonald's combo.

Reactions: RustyV

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
But some people can't help being stupid, Joe. And unless you're balls deep into the adult gaming community you're not going to know about slonique's reputation. People can spend their money on whatever they like but if they're buying lies then I feel more inclined to blame the liar.

Reactions: Corypheus

evil_lep

Nov 3, 2018
Downloaded, played, Karma system breaks game, gives Bad illusion of choice, it would be better as a true vn since your forcing everyone to take the exact same path or they get nothing. Deleting.

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes