1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
This is complete? really?

Honestly, i was skipping text about around chapter 3 I think. But this MC's a weird pussy with some anger problems i think. Call him a wuss, and he goes mad but seems to puss out at a second's notice. Trying to act all nice, but a bastard deep down. There is really quite a bit of bizarre personality clashes, and not in a good way.

Last edited:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
So the walkthrough has me constantly hooking up with the mother. Can I pass on that without consequence? Cause I'm really not interested in her.

Jul 27, 2018
Damn. I was about to play this game but the reviews scared me off. but then I saw that there was a sequel. but then I saw that the sequel is tagged abandon, so I didn't play it anyway.

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Ahh it's funny seeing the "before this guy was known for being the girl gets disgustingly blacked while MC is total cuck guy" comments. How quickly things change. To clarify, I was reading the earliest pages of comments for shits and giggles, I'd never play anything made by this moron.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I clicked through this whole cluster fuck and didn't even have the chance to get with Kathy? The "end" was Jessie (which I really wouldn't have minded except it was forced/just bad....) I usually save games to replay but... off to the recycle bin.....

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
Game is instantly ruined by making the MC a fucking beta loser, as soon as the Tyron shit happened in the store I uninstalled

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes