1.50 star(s) 49 Votes

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Now there's a part 2? What a dumpster fire. What's next Milfy City 2?
Whoa, hold yer horses right there! Comparing LTN to Milfy City - that's baaaad and unfair :p
Sheesh, Sonique isn't even close to on the same planet as ICStor when we're talking reliability and game development.

tl;dr This is kinda unfair to ICStor :p

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Whoa, hold yer horses right there! Comparing LTN to Milfy City - that's baaaad and unfair :p
Sheesh, Sonique isn't even close to on the same planet as ICStor when we're talking reliability and game development.

tl;dr This is kinda unfair to ICStor :p
Relax fanboy

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
There is a lot of pointless complaining here, however no one is exactly being forced to play the game. There are plenty of other titles.

If you really don’t like the developer then walk away.

Reactions: WestDiddy

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
There is a lot of pointless complaining here, however no one is exactly being forced to play the game. There are plenty of other titles.

If you really don’t like the developer then walk away.
Grow up. It is PERFECTLY reasonable and understandable that people would complain that a SEQUEL to a game is being developed and released when the current game, that the SEQUEL continues the story of, is unfinished. It would be the same if george r. r. martin released the 7th book of a Song Ice and fire without even finishing the 6th book. People would be understandably pissed.

It is one thing to release a new game when the current one isn't finished with a new story and new characters as that isn't a SEQUEL. But that isn't the case, it is fucked up that we are getting the 2nd chapter in the 'love thy neighbour" franchise when the 1st chapter isn't done yet. People are rightly and understandably miffed about that.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Not defending Slownique, but ther are several Ep1 games with almost zero content tagged as complete already.

Reactions: WestDiddy

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Grow up. It is PERFECTLY reasonable and understandable that people would complain that a SEQUEL to a game is being developed and released when the current game, that the SEQUEL continues the story of, is unfinished. It would be the same if george r. r. martin released the 7th book of a Song Ice and fire without even finishing the 6th book. People would be understandably pissed.

It is one thing to release a new game when the current one isn't finished with a new story and new characters as that isn't a SEQUEL. But that isn't the case, it is fucked up that we are getting the 2nd chapter in the 'love thy neighbour" franchise when the 1st chapter isn't done yet. People are rightly and understandably miffed about that.
‘Reasonable?!?’

You have made a childish and frustrated response.

This is a pirate site after all and your disappointment is noted but it isn’t going to alter this particular developer’s pattern of output.

Ignoring his work is the best response if you are that deeply unhappy with his output and quality of it. However, endlessly venting about him is more exhausting for you than it ever will be for him.

He will fundamentally continue in the same pattern. It apparently works for him.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
‘Reasonable?!?’

This is a pirate site after all and your disappointment is noted but it isn’t going to alter this particular developer’s pattern of output.

Ignoring his work is the best response if you are that deeply unhappy with his output and quality of it. However, endlessly venting about him is more exhausting for you than it ever will be for him.

He will fundamentally continue in the same pattern. It apparently works for him.
LOL, do we actually have a Slonique defender???!!!??

Yeah, amazing how you used your two eyes and figured out that it's a pirate site. The problem is most of us would pay slonique not to play his games if it came to it! And it works for him Soooooo well that he keeps making less and less money every month.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
LOL, do we actually have a Slonique defender???!!!??

Yeah, amazing how you used your two eyes and figured out that it's a pirate site. The problem is most of us would pay slonique not to play his games if it came to it! And it works for him Soooooo well that he keeps making less and less money every month.
'Slonique defender?!?'

Oh Dear.

I express an opinion that doesn't immediately swim with the tide and that is perceived as a Slonique defence? Apparently and strangely he has enough patrons who do pay that he can continue in the same manner that suits him, whether you like it or not. It is how a free market works.

However, feel free to keep indulging yourself otherwise with your fantasy to 'pay slonique not to play his games'. LOL indeed.

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
I will point out that according to his Patreon page, "Love Thy Heighbour - complete." (misspelling is his)

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
‘Reasonable?!?’

I know this might be a difficult concept for you but disappointment and frustration are not childish. It is REASONABLE to respond in a negative way when a developer does something that is not what is NORMALLY expected of a creator. And this being a pirate site has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

The only person I see acting like childish is YOU. your responses to REASONABLE comments about this situation show how much of a child you are acting. What is also childish is including a pointless point of this being a pirate site. This is especially pointless as many of a developer actually post on this site. So voicing criticism can actually be seen by a developer.

If you don't like people complaining why don't you take your own fucking advice and Ignore the posts? It is so childish to have a sissy fit over people posting things about a developer that you don't agree with and telling them to ignore the developer. lol seriously you sound like a child, red faced stomping their feet, screaming "IGNORE THEM." Kettle meet pot.

Reactions: Phuta_Phreak

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
'Slonique defender?!?'

Oh Dear.

I express an opinion that doesn't immediately swim with the tide and that is perceived as a Slonique defence? Apparently and strangely he has enough patrons who do pay that he can continue in the same manner that suits him, whether you like it or not. It is how a free market works.

However, feel free to keep indulging yourself otherwise with your fantasy to 'pay slonique not to play his games'. LOL indeed.
I know this might be a difficult concept for you but disappointment and frustration are not childish. It is REASONABLE to respond in a negative way when a developer does something that is not what is NORMALLY expected of a creator. And this being a pirate site has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

The only person I see acting like childish is YOU. your responses to REASONABLE comments about this situation show how much of a child you are acting. What is also childish is including a pointless point of this being a pirate site. This is especially pointless as many of a developer actually post on this site. So voicing criticism can actually be seen by a developer.

If you don't like people complaining why don't you take your own fucking advice and Ignore the posts? It is so childish to have a sissy fit over people posting things about a developer that you don't agree with and telling them to ignore the developer. lol seriously you sound like a child, red faced stomping their feet, screaming "IGNORE THEM." Kettle meet pot.
You both need to chill

SavetheDiesel

Feb 10, 2018
This is to bad..i had hopes that we would eventually get to see Kathy in action because..well you know..the game "sorta" so to speak was about her after all..:(:(

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
To you guys telling the critics to shut up

Im working on a game, between learning to fly airplanes and working 6 days a week.. have you seen my game? nope because it wont be released til its worth your time. And when i do put it out i wont do bizarre shit because i have issues, milk patreon , or beg for patreon money then do 2 renders a month. Or write a Bad game and ignore your input.

When i started coding about 1983 we were creating it as we went. And we made good games. Now there are literally fucking roadmaps and game engines. It isnt rocket science. you dont even have to know how to code. People , a lot of whom contribute to fledgling devs, have a right to ask for more. And silencing criticism will just allow the devs to continue to be shit devs. There are about 10 Amazing devs on this site. A few scammers. A lot more.. well.. not very good but have a few good traits.. and a lot of .01 because i have a fetish nutjobs. This dev could be up there in the top 5 or 10. Dont shut down the criticism if you want him to be.

Raven2122

May 12, 2017
So he's making a sequel to a unfinished game and while I'm all for sequels this is madness the first one was barely even at a decent length with no current ending with a sequel now in the works now I have not played the sequel and I really don't plan to anymore but if it follows the normal routine of a sequel and not a spin off or reboot then there is going to be a very hard to explain jump in time line that we missed out on Its like making season one of the walking dead and then suddenly skipping to season 7 and wondering what the hell happened

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
Honestly, this is the one creator on this site whose game I've played where I'd say that it's not worth supporting them and to do so is only throwing your money away. Give money to one of the any number of deserving creators on here. Just not this one.

1.50 star(s) 49 Votes