Aug 5, 2016
seems like VR is not required now.
at least, i saw it mentionned.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

should be without Vr compatible.

WARNING ! link is from igg... you warned. (no virus tho, but just to mention its not from me)

Reactions: Saoron

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
VR is affordable and makes a HUGE difference. The only problem is that there is little to no content to use it with and people don't expect it to become mainstream anytime soon
affordable huh, a vr headset in Australia is over $600 for just the headset how is that affordable??? even ps vr is $500 and that is the cheapest quality vr headset imo

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
affordable huh, a vr headset in Australia is over $600 for just the headset how is that affordable??? even ps vr is $500 and that is the cheapest quality vr headset imo
Also an Aussie, and you're pricing it from the top end... I might have a Vive now, but for more than a year I tinkered with VR using only a $50 refurb off-network LG G3 and a cheap-ass Kogan headset to put it in, which I think I paid about $20 for on some sale event... So yeah, I got in for less than the price of a new game. You can can actually do this shit on the cheap, but it helps if you're happy to bodge a bit and figure out apps like VRidge and Sixaxis.

And just looking on eBay now there are some used WMR options on the Aussie site starting at $160-$200... So maybe that's a thing to look out for.

It really just depends on how much you're willing to slum it for the low-end experience. Personally, starting out cheap really sold me on the whole concept of VR, enough that I was prepared to save my biccies for that year and commit to a proper room-scale setup.

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
Also an Aussie, and you're pricing it from the top end... I might have a Vive now, but for more than a year I tinkered with VR using only a $50 refurb off-network LG G3 and a cheap-ass Kogan headset to put it in, which I think I paid about $20 for on some sale event... So yeah, I got in for less than the price of a new game. You can can actually do this shit on the cheap, but it helps if you're happy to bodge a bit and figure out apps like VRidge and Sixaxis.

And just looking on eBay now there are some used WMR options on the Aussie site starting at $160-$200... So maybe that's a thing to look out for.

It really just depends on how much you're willing to slum it for the low-end experience. Personally, starting out cheap really sold me on the whole concept of VR, enough that I was prepared to save my biccies for that year and commit to a proper room-scale setup.
yeah when i said $600 i was mean along the lines of the vive and the oculus rift, i prefer to go with the cheapest of the best quality being said vive, oculus and psvr.
I own a psvr and am planning to once i make my new gaming pc soon to save up for an oculus or a vive and those new knuckle controllers from valve but i can see where u are coming from, my earliest vr experience was from a $40 vr headset for my phone (too bad my phone at the time wasn't compatible with it so i had to use dads and it wasn't that good)

Reactions: candy76041820

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
Does this work on the Rift S? It does not seem to activate VR mode for me when playing.

EDIT - Found the issue! I only had Oculus software installed and needed both Oculus and Steam VR installed for this to work.

Last edited:

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
why the PC version cat be playd? its all locked and start from beginning wont even highlited.. how to play?

goguorange

Feb 17, 2019
Run the game with this command line argument:
Love Vibe Aria.exe -windowed -desktopVer

Later edit:
The game has some nasty bugs, basically you cannot start the "scene"

Here are some tips to unlock all scenes
start the game with
Love Vibe Aria.exe -windowed -desktopVer

You can see that the "action" scenes are locked

Close the game

Open regedit and go to
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Red Vibe Studio\Love Vibe: Aria

And change the value for 01_DoggyFloor and so on, from 0 to 1

Start the game Love Vibe Aria.exe -windowed -desktopVer

Go to Doggy Floor

Now the mouse cursor is locked right in center...... Press the ESC key and click on the Close button and select another "action" scene, press ESC key again

Last edited:

cybersnatch

Aug 28, 2019
i'm probably late to the party, but i found the Non-VR version:

(scroll down to the comment section for many different DL links)

dtm412

Oct 5, 2019

should be without Vr compatible.

WARNING ! link is from igg... you warned. (no virus tho, but just to mention its not from me)
Can anyone confirm if any of the link's from this link are virus free??

I am looking for the non-VR Version

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes