MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
In addition to what MakinWaves said, if you haven't introduced the idea yet; you need to speak to her in her room about job offers, then once she's at club do the introduction stuff and training options.

I really hope the second half of this update yields more for Lydia; I love her new stuff, but overall she feels woefully neglected next to jen, and even mel and atonia late game.
Lydia has the second most end game content by far. Nobody is ever going to catch up to Jen, since she was the first and generally most requested. Lydia certainly has a fair amount more to come but Atonia particularly needs some love.

so what do i do with this
it says Come back between 9am and 9pm!
and the game clock are 18
View attachment 2779291
Well this is a bug. Ideally if you can provide your save file (save menu -> save to disk -> attach to your post) then I could fix it!
do we have a option to change the star? i dont like alexis fawx at all.
If you or somebody else wants to replace the thousand+ images and clips ;)
How do I unlock Atolia's content?
You need to progress down the office manager job. If you went the club route, you'll unlock the other job eventually. She should be one of the unknown girls in the goal screen with some further details.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I'm stuck at 65% in Morale and Performance at work, how do i go up?
look under goals

Manager Pay Increase 1

Req: 40 Department Performance
Strip club multijob offer

Req: 45 Department Performance
Manager Car Promo

Req: 60 Department Performance
A Newcomer Joins The Team

Req: 70 Department Performance

Eruillu

Jan 28, 2020
look under goals

Manager Pay Increase 1

Req: 40 Department Performance
Strip club multijob offer

Req: 45 Department Performance
Manager Car Promo

Req: 60 Department Performance
A Newcomer Joins The Team

Req: 70 Department Performance
I mean the next goal is 70 i know but my performance and morals are capped at 65 and i can't pass this treshold i don't know why

Liu_Kang

Jan 6, 2023
I finished all the characters and I disable the NTR option. When I run it, do the NTR scenes appear in the scene gallery, or how do I open the NTR scenes?

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I'm stuck at 65% in Morale and Performance at work, how do i go up?
I mean the next goal is 70 i know but my performance and morals are capped at 65 and i can't pass this treshold i don't know why
Make sure you bought all the upgrades. Bring in Jen as an assistant if you haven't already. Do all her office events or turn off ntr for her and you should get the event rewards through the alternative system. The higher her love/lewd levels, the more available. Same goes for Lydia, and you'l unlock Atonia once you progress far enough.

Plz tell me
What is the actress name of valerie ?
Nicole Aniston
I finished all the characters and I disable the NTR option. When I run it, do the NTR scenes appear in the scene gallery, or how do I open the NTR scenes?
You can toggle ntr on or off at any time on the computer under character settings. The gallery mostly jsut has story stuff so you won't find many ntr options in there regardless.
I forgot my arm broken and clapped after played 4 hours. This is best game ever I have played. You are amazing bro keep going (y)(y)(y)
Haha thanks! Glad you enjoyed it.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Lydia has the second most end game content by far. Nobody is ever going to catch up to Jen, since she was the first and generally most requested.
Hey I can't argue with the the masses, if thats what they want, thats what they want.

I'd just love to see some catchup first before more jen expansion. At nearly every shared locale; jen has 3-4+ times the options for interactivity than the others. Lydia's in a weird place because it feels like while Jen is the primary character, then there's the group of 'late game side characters' containing fiona, mel, atonia, etc separate from her.

I wonder if anyone else treats Jen as an afterthought and focuses on others as I do. I'd love to hear them chime in.

Juicejames

Nov 24, 2019
Hey MakinWaves, first of all you did a great job, congrats. Secondly, are you considering adding some new events to level up jen, lydia, mel,atonia and maybe christine? I think daily, time-based events are one of the strongest sides of your game. They can keep us in the game between updates.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny
4.60 star(s) 61 Votes