MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
problem solved i think i just was to fast
after the house was unlocked

do u planning any fetishes
also maybe jen and Christines mothers can visit :whistle: :cool::p
I figured that was probably the case. Glad you got past that little issue. I've got a whole bunch of content still to do, but it should be mostly what you've already seen. If you're looking for a Jen x Christine scene, it won't happen since the models never did a scene together I'm afraid.
Hi!
I have encountred a problem during the game. I don't know if it's a bug or if it's something to do with my save (I used cheats).
The problem is, when I try exchange the rewards for a request to change the girl's clothes.. nothing happens. The button disappears and it doesn't trigger anything.

Please, any help would be greatly appreciated!
Here's my save:
You've already maxed her clothing level for the stage she's at. If you level her up, another outfit will become available. She just wears the highest level clothing she can for her clothing level, you can't swap them around if that's what you are trying to do.
This is my save file
Just go to the club and it's available under her revenue button!
I got Lydia at 2000 love and lewd and the Goal window says there is nothing else atm for her.
But in my room I can go Hiking during weekend to progress Lydias love story line.
So is it just Goal section being a little buggy on her at this point and if so where is her lewd option to progress?
If you are at 2k, then you've reached the end. I don't know why you can do the hiking trip story, that's way earlier than that point. Probably just a weird bug, and if you can post your save file or send it to me, it would help in solving it! (save menu -> save to disk)

Reactions: Mangrovee

apn6527

Jun 7, 2023
I figured that was probably the case. Glad you got past that little issue. I've got a whole bunch of content still to do, but it should be mostly what you've already seen. If you're looking for a Jen x Christine scene, it won't happen since the models never did a scene together I'm afraid.

You've already maxed her clothing level for the stage she's at. If you level her up, another outfit will become available. She just wears the highest level clothing she can for her clothing level, you can't swap them around if that's what you are trying to do.

Just go to the club and it's available under her revenue button!

If you are at 2k, then you've reached the end. I don't know why you can do the hiking trip story, that's way earlier than that point. Probably just a weird bug, and if you can post your save file or send it to me, it would help in solving it! (save menu -> save to disk)
Thank you for your help creator. I was playing in mobile and those options never showed up till I put the browser in desktop mode.

Reactions: MakinWaves

Mangrovee

May 27, 2017
No worries, good to know it's just a bug that happened.

Mr.Clean107

Jul 10, 2021
im stuck at jen lewd and love at 1300 and the event to trigger next level is set at 1600, cap is 1300 and the only way to raise it is the event. what do i do

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
im stuck at jen lewd and love at 1300 and the event to trigger next level is set at 1600, cap is 1300 and the only way to raise it is the event. what do i do
If i remember, some of the Jen lewd event requirements aren't correctly listed in the in-game guide during the mid levels.

Like itll say "raise to X" and then "do this in bedroom at time Y", but the actual bedroom time is 'time z' -

So basically just take one day to sit in your room for 16 hours to find the link if you're stuck at the lewd/love cap.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
If i remember, some of the Jen lewd event requirements aren't correctly listed in the in-game guide during the mid levels.

Like itll say "raise to X" and then "do this in bedroom at time Y", but the actual bedroom time is 'time z' -

So basically just take one day to sit in your room for 16 hours to find the link if you're stuck at the lewd/love cap.
and it can also be raise clothing level
that you can trigger at dinner,watch tv,spy on her in bedroom
or buy a giftcard

also please write what the trigger should be
cos those low levels triggers
disappear from ours guides

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Thank you for your help creator. I was playing in mobile and those options never showed up till I put the browser in desktop mode.
Glad you sorted it, unfortuantely some stuff is a bit buggy on mobile.
Hi anyone know how to access the sex shop it seems kinda bugged for me
Go to the kitchen during lunch or dinner and do one of Jen's clothing events again, the unlock is a bit bugged but I put a failsafe in that should run if you do those events. Let me know if you can't get it to work.
No worries, good to know it's just a bug that happened.
Thanks for providing the save. I think I just forgot to set that event as viewed once you leveled her up, and you just happened to have the criteria for it to unlock at the same time. You can fix it yourself by entering the following in your browser console (F12) then navigating to another room:
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.lydiaEventObj.storyHike.viewed = true
Do not play the event, because it'll screw up some stuff!
Cant replay jen's gangbang scene from computer
Just tested and it does let you play multiple times. Make sure you have the bugfix patch installed.
Make sure you've actually played the previous story event, it might be marked with a tick even though it hasn't been played.

Reactions: Mangrovee

BigDickLegoYoda

Mar 30, 2020
Glad you sorted it, unfortuantely some stuff is a bit buggy on mobile.

Go to the kitchen during lunch or dinner and do one of Jen's clothing events again, the unlock is a bit bugged but I put a failsafe in that should run if you do those events. Let me know if you can't get it to work.

Thanks for providing the save. I think I just forgot to set that event as viewed once you leveled her up, and you just happened to have the criteria for it to unlock at the same time. You can fix it yourself by entering the following in your browser console (F12) then navigating to another room:
Code:

Just tested and it does let you play multiple times. Make sure you have the bugfix patch installed.

Make sure you've actually played the previous story event, it might be marked with a tick even though it hasn't been played.
Thanks I got it to work I had to gift her both gift cards so i can get clothing lvl10

Mangrovee

May 27, 2017
Code:
Thank you very much and done.
Yeah I guessed it might screw up things as I tried it once to see and it did raise Lydias max Love.

YoRHa_A2

Aug 6, 2017
Thank you for replying! Appreciate it.

However, I have already increased her clothing level by 2, and purchased the new clothes for those levels, but I can’t request her to wear them it seems, as I pointed out earlier.
Would you kindly double-check my save if you don’t mind? Thank you.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
anyone got any idea whats planned for the next update and when it may come out
Club expansion p2. I usually post more details a here week or two after they're up on patreon and subscribestar.
How can I get the job at the office if I already manage the strip club?
You just have to get the club stats to a certain point, then you get offered the other job. If you go into the goal screen under the mc section, there should be a list of the reqs there.
Thank you for replying! Appreciate it.

However, I have already increased her clothing level by 2, and purchased the new clothes for those levels, but I can’t request her to wear them it seems, as I pointed out earlier.
Would you kindly double-check my save if you don’t mind? Thank you.
I checked again, I think you might just be confused about how many outfits you purchased or something. You're already high enough clothing level to progress to her next lewd stage (and she is already wearing the 2nd last set of outfits). Once she's levelled up, the final outfit becomes available in the store and you can ask her to wear it. I even played ahead in your save to confirm it.

By all means if you're still unsure, let me know what you purchased or any other details I can use to help you out!

YoRHa_A2

Aug 6, 2017
I checked again, I think you might just be confused about how many outfits you purchased or something. You're already high enough clothing level to progress to her next lewd stage (and she is already wearing the 2nd last set of outfits). Once she's levelled up, the final outfit becomes available in the store and you can ask her to wear it. I even played ahead in your save to confirm it.

By all means if you're still unsure, let me know what you purchased or any other details I can use to help you out!
Alright then, thank you so much. I'll play ahead and see.
Really appreciate all the help, and sorry troubling you.
Wish you all the success in your great game!

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes