Mangrovee

May 27, 2017
How can I get the job at the office if I already manage the strip club?
Finish the objectives at the strip club and you'll unlock the office to work in.
Same the other way around if you start with office you'll unlock the strip club after finishing the office.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
How to invite more girls to work at the office? MakinWaves
Jen should be available almost right away, Atonia is unlocked by getting the office stats high enough (check the goal screen) and Lydia can be offered jobs once she reaches a high enough level. All the options should be pretty easy to find once the requirements are reached.

Reactions: Lima19

kunomu

Jun 25, 2017
Jen used to have more gloryhole task scenes, but when I downloaded the full 11.75 she only has 1 scene.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I especially like how Lydia now has the progression scenes in club, I wish more scenes were like this; where it's the same activity choice but everytime you do it the scene changes.

Reactions: Lima19

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Jen used to have more gloryhole task scenes, but when I downloaded the full 11.75 she only has 1 scene.
She most certainly didn't. Actually has very few scenes I can use for that.
I especially like how Lydia now has the progression scenes in club, I wish more scenes were like this; where it's the same activity choice but everytime you do it the scene changes.
All the stripper/vip work tasks still to come should be following this model. Can't say the same for morale and appeal events unfortunately just for sake of time.

Sickkunt90

Jul 30, 2023
Hi there,
Struggling to progress with Mel and Lynda I have completed everything for them. The next phase asks me to wait in my room between a certain time. I did this but no options popped up. I also keep getting “you have a new message” pop up every morning but when I go to my phon no messages appear. Any help would be great

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
This has been a game I have enjoyed for a long time now. Realy clean system and I like the story lines. Keep up the good work!
Thank you! Glad you're enjoying it.
Hi there,
Struggling to progress with Mel and Lynda I have completed everything for them. The next phase asks me to wait in my room between a certain time. I did this but no options popped up. I also keep getting “you have a new message” pop up every morning but when I go to my phon no messages appear. Any help would be great
Are you playing on mobile or something? There's been a few issues with that and the ingame phone messages. Might affect the links too, but I'd suggest you try sleeping then see if the links appear or not. If you can postyour save file (save menu -> save to disk) I can take a deeper look for you.

Sickkunt90

Jul 30, 2023
Thank you! Glad you're enjoying it.

Are you playing on mobile or something? There's been a few issues with that and the ingame phone messages. Might affect the links too, but I'd suggest you try sleeping then see if the links appear or not. If you can postyour save file (save menu -> save to disk) I can take a deeper look for you.
hi there,

thanks for your response, I am currently playing on an IPhone at the moment. Unfortunately I can’t actually upload a file because it won’t let me save the file to disk.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
View attachment 2812331 i can't find the story event link in my room
You've probably already done the lewd path version. You can only do one (they both unlock the same thing). Sorry I should make this more clear in the screen!

hi there,

thanks for your response, I am currently playing on an IPhone at the moment. Unfortunately I can’t actually upload a file because it won’t let me save the file to disk.
Yeah I think some others had problems with the ingame phone on iphone. I'll try and find a way to investigate, but I can't really do anything for you immediately unfortunately, since I have no idea what the problem is. If you want to switch platform and restart, let me know and I'll send you the cheat code so you can get back to your point in the game quicker. Apologies!

Reactions: DarkDragon369

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
MakinWaves

What font did you use for the game banner? I love the style of both that and the one your name is written in, very baywatchesque, like this:

I love those fonts that look like 80s movie posters.

Sickkunt90

Jul 30, 2023
You've probably already done the lewd path version. You can only do one (they both unlock the same thing). Sorry I should make this more clear in the screen!

Yeah I think some others had problems with the ingame phone on iphone. I'll try and find a way to investigate, but I can't really do anything for you immediately unfortunately, since I have no idea what the problem is. If you want to switch platform and restart, let me know and I'll send you the cheat code so you can get back to your point in the game quicker. Apologies!
thank you! I might retsart the game off my computer. If you could send mw e the cheat codes so I could catch up that would be awesome. I’ll upload some screenshots of what I’m experiencing so you can actually see what I mean, it’s not a save file but it might help you work out what’s going on :)

Reactions: MakinWaves

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
MakinWaves

What font did you use for the game banner? I love the style of both that and the one your name is written in, very baywatchesque, like this:

I love those fonts that look like 80s movie posters.
Ah a cultured individual. That one in particular is . You can right click -> inspect any of the text in game and look at the CSS to find out what I used :)

thank you! I might retsart the game off my computer. If you could send mw e the cheat codes so I could catch up that would be awesome. I’ll upload some screenshots of what I’m experiencing so you can actually see what I mean, it’s not a save file but it might help you work out what’s going on :)
Thanks that will be helpful!

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Sickkunt90

Jul 30, 2023
Ah a cultured individual. That one in particular is . You can right click -> inspect any of the text in game and look at the CSS to find out what I used :)

Thanks that will be helpful!
this is the process. So I wake up every morning and Have a message alert, go to the phone no message appears but when I click the little phone extension at the top I can see that I have 1 message but I’m not sure how to access it and no settings pop up throughout the day. Hope this helps

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
this is the process. So I wake up every morning and Have a message alert, go to the phone no message appears but when I click the little phone extension at the top I can see that I have 1 message but I’m not sure how to access it and no settings pop up throughout the day. Hope this helps
Does nothing happen when you click on "Messages" in the phone?

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes