MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Release 12 now available!

Conclusion of the club storyline along with new club content, and a scattering of new stuff for a number of girls. Full changelog available in the OP!

Features:

- New Jen Daily Task, in love & lewd flavours, each with multiple variants depending on the content she’s completed.

- Lydia available in the Club VIP rooms and as a work task

- New Lydia Club work tasks for Morale and Appeal

- New Mel home events, and enabled pregnancy system

- Club story expansion and end, multiple routes and choices

Sorry for the long wait, and the fact the content is so NTR heavy. Next release should be out quicker, and with a much greater focus on MC oriented content :)

d58654

Jun 29, 2020
Release 12 now available!

Conclusion of the club storyline along with new club content, and a scattering of new stuff for a number of girls. Full changelog available in the OP!

Features:

- New Jen Daily Task, in love & lewd flavours, each with multiple variants depending on the content she’s completed.

- Lydia available in the Club VIP rooms and as a work task

- New Lydia Club work tasks for Morale and Appeal

- New Mel home events, and enabled pregnancy system

- Club story expansion and end, multiple routes and choices

Sorry for the long wait, and the fact the content is so NTR heavy. Next release should be out quicker, and with a much greater focus on MC oriented content :)
Hopefully more content with Christine!!

Reactions: MakinWaves

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveAndVice-R12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: MakinWaves

kgh385

Jun 7, 2017
It says the last goal for Jen I have to be in my room from 7am to 10 pm. I've completed everything else and this never shows up.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
How do you start the new club story events?
Check the clubs goals in the goal screen (check your progress) under the mc section.
It says the last goal for Jen I have to be in my room from 7am to 10 pm. I've completed everything else and this never shows up.
You've probably already done the event. But If you post your save file, I can take a look for you.
On Lydia's lvl 10 fitness reward at her house the one with the heart,
I'm getting error
Code:
Error: the passage "<<lydPregWarn" does not exist
when you click to finish in her pussy

This is with the bugfix patch html and I tried it with the save provided in the OP
Sorry I missed this post the other day. I've fixed this issue, but it won't be available until next release/patch I put out. Appreciate the bug report!

Reactions: RiviRivi

bigmakxx

Mar 25, 2019
uh I can't hit the club rev cap on the love route, I'm stuck at 130. do you need more than Mel working there?

Last edited:

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I have all the club stuff maxed out but the club future button isn’t popping up
You need to level Mel to the max. Sorry I forgot to put that part into the goal screen.

uh I can't hit the club rev cap on the love route, I'm stuck at 130. do you need more than Mel working there?
Bring in Jen and Lydia, turn ntr for them off, then work a shift and you should get a bunch of cap increases. Or you can leave ntr on and let them work the early jobs since they aren't all that lewd

Nov 30, 2017
Is there a way to check who is already pregnant? Can't remember which characters can get pregnant and/who is already pregnant on my save. I Think I pregnated the mom and Lydia, currently trying to do so for Mel. Can Fiona/Atonia get pregnant?

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
I played the game over 1 year ago and started with the office job.
Now I have tried it as a dealer and think that I miss a lot of content.
I'm just at the point where I should monitor the strip club. But I could also visit it when I did the office job.
Does it make sense at all to start as a dealer? Upgrading the company has been fun. The content with the mother in the office was also fun...

Wisthep

Apr 13, 2017
I played the game over 1 year ago and started with the office job.
Now I have tried it as a dealer and think that I miss a lot of content.
I'm just at the point where I should monitor the strip club. But I could also visit it when I did the office job.
Does it make sense at all to start as a dealer? Upgrading the company has been fun. The content with the mother in the office was also fun...
You'll eventually be offered the route you turned down as a second job so you'll actually miss nothing. Keep playing and eventually the offer will come through to take the option you turned down, in your case the office job.

I would always advise new players to begin at the office simply because there is less to do during office hours and it can make the game seem grindier when it's not in the slightest but that's only my opinion so crack on as you see fit.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes