MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Hey mate,
Managed to sort the issue, games all good. Do you have a list of the actresses by any chance. Also keen to see an update on this game it’s tooo good!
Glad you got it to work. If you check the credits button on the sidebar, there should be almost all of them in there!

Nov 5, 2022
How to increase Jen love quest in Love & Vice= Buy her a new dress: Full Length Dress/Split Dress

I should visit the clothing store with her. It will all be worth it... right?

Start: Any Day, 5pm – 6pm Your bedroom. I am doing whatever doing what quest is.It is not unlocking . Jen love= 1000/1000maxed. It's not increasing. Jen lewd =45/300. I don't want landlady be prostitute. Please help

Last edited:

Zjoee

Nov 21, 2021
How to increase Jen love quest in Love & Vice= Buy her a new dress: Full Length Dress/Split Dress

Start: Any Day, 5pm – 6pm Your bedroom. I am doing whatever doing what quest is.It is not unlocking . Jen love= 1000/1000maxed. It's not increasing. Jen lewd =45/300. I don't want landlady be prostitute. Please help
Yes, you have to visit the store with her when she's in the hallway in the morning and choose to buy the full length dress/split dress. Yes, it will be worth it as it's the only way to continue down the Love path.

Reactions: MakinWaves

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
Is it possible to get another girl to work as your assistant other than Jen? I read that you can only get Lydia into modelling, if Jen is already doing that job, so so far I haven't hired her as my assistant, because I don't want to block any paths off before I know which one is best. But it also seems like you cannot progress beyond a certain performance point without an assistant. So my question is, should I just hire Jen now, or wait for another option?

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020

Sorry for the late reply, you've got to go shopping with her to get the dress (meet in the hallway at 8:50am, on her days off). The second problem, I'm having a hard time figuring out what you mean. To unlock the next story event, you just have to fulfill the criteria listed under it's heading in the goal screen. Once you've viewed that event (sleep at least once to unlock it) you'll be able to continue gathering points for the next goal.

Is it possible to get another girl to work as your assistant other than Jen? I read that you can only get Lydia into modelling, if Jen is already doing that job, so so far I haven't hired her as my assistant, because I don't want to block any paths off before I know which one is best. But it also seems like you cannot progress beyond a certain performance point without an assistant. So my question is, should I just hire Jen now, or wait for another option?
The game is very open in terms of what you can do, I don't think there's a single choice that blocks other stuff from happening. If you hire Jen, it won't prevent you bringing in anybody else. In fact, you need her to be employed in order to unlock another character via the office job. Apologies if the wording is a little confusing, the whole "assistant" thing is just a story designation. So yeah, you should certainly hire her!

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Long past due I share some details of the next release with you guys!

Release 12 Features
  • Part 2 of the club expansion, bringing the club story arc to an end (multiple event chain, with different choices and outcomes)
  • Lydia club content - VIP Room work task and MC VIP Room visit, new multi variation appeal and morale events
  • Mel pregnancy system enable and a scattering of events
  • New Jen ntr daily task, as voted for by supporters
I still have a lot to do, so aiming for release in first half of next month.

kyloren007

Nov 18, 2018

Release 12 Features
  • Part 2 of the club expansion, bringing the club story arc to an end (multiple event chain, with different choices and outcomes)
  • Lydia club content - VIP Room work task and MC VIP Room visit, new multi variation appeal and morale events
New Jen event :p :love:...We will be there.

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
The game is very open in terms of what you can do, I don't think there's a single choice that blocks other stuff from happening. If you hire Jen, it won't prevent you bringing in anybody else. In fact, you need her to be employed in order to unlock another character via the office job. Apologies if the wording is a little confusing, the whole "assistant" thing is just a story designation. So yeah, you should certainly hire her!
Thx for the explanation. So, can I later get Jen into modelling, since you say the game is very openly structured? Or will that job be blocked, since Jen already has a job and might not need/want two.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Thx for the explanation. So, can I later get Jen into modelling, since you say the game is very openly structured? Or will that job be blocked, since Jen already has a job and might not need/want two.
She'll work as many jobs as you can offer, as will all the other girls!

Reactions: seth23

Carlotrejius

Nov 26, 2018

Release 12 Features
The more NTR the better

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Any news?
R12 should be coming in a week or so. Here's the content overview:

• Jen Daily Task Expansion - NTR option, in love & lewd flavours, each with multiple variants depending on what content she's done (something like 8 in total)​
  • Lydia Club Content - VIP room option and work task. Morale and Appeal work tasks with multiple variants each​
  • Mel Content - Two new home events, one love one lewd. Pregnancy system enabled with supporting events​
  • Club Story expansion - Multi route/endings to the club story, based on your choices.​

RiviRivi

Sep 29, 2019
On Lydia's lvl 10 fitness reward at her house the one with the heart,
I'm getting error
Code:
Error: the passage "<<lydPregWarn" does not exist
when you click to finish in her pussy

This is with the bugfix patch html and I tried it with the save provided in the OP

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021

Release 12 Features
Do you have an estimated release date? Great game btw!

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes