Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
While I agree that the underlying engine of this game has good potential for future games, if you go back a few pages MW has already made a small post about his next game as this one starts to come to its conclusion.
Aha, now I see it. Is there any information about it other than the single punkish pic?

Wisthep

Apr 13, 2017
BUG Reaport:
When I fitness level 3
Gym don't have any button
Did you click the button in your bedroom to level up? Once you reach level 3 at the gym as below...

1701357901304.png

You can go to your bedroom to click the button and level up like this screen:

1701357928450.png

After sleeping you'll be able to work out again as below:

1701358003372.png

You can only workout once per day.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MakinWaves

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Hey, I just wanted to mention that I am having a great freakin' time with this game. I know this is way premature, but were you thinking of a Love & Vice 2 with different girls and different jobs? This premise has at least one more solid game in it for sure.
Aha, now I see it. Is there any information about it other than the single punkish pic?
Thanks I'm glad you're enjoying it. There's some more previews of Sins of Night, but they're mostly paywalled on patreon/ss. I would unveil them but honestly it would be easier to just wait, because it should be out within a couple weeks if all goes well.

The gameplay/character progression is very similar. There will be love/corruption routes for example. Though I'm trying to add more RPG like elements and having a proper main story to tie everything all together. If you like L&V, then the new game should be familiar, but different. And ideally even better!

Love & Vice 2? I dunno, won't say never. I have a whole bunch of game ideas I'd like to do. I would say that most of the core principles are something I'll continue in all of them. L&V itself doesn't really have any unique qualities I'd say are intrinsically tied to it. Hopefully it'll all just continue and evolve for the better.

I click reward button but and sleep pass a week
But it didn't work
So after investigating, there does appear to be a bug where you can skip over an important event which breaks the whole thing. I'll need your save file (save menu -> save to disk) in order to fix it for you. Alternatively, you'll have to wait for the next patch.

Reactions: Ray5483

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
Thanks I'm glad you're enjoying it. There's some more previews of Sins of Night, but they're mostly paywalled on patreon/ss. I would unveil them but honestly it would be easier to just wait, because it should be out within a couple weeks if all goes well.

The gameplay/character progression is very similar. There will be love/corruption routes for example. Though I'm trying to add more RPG like elements and having a proper main story to tie everything all together. If you like L&V, then the new game should be familiar, but different. And ideally even better!

Love & Vice 2? I dunno, won't say never. I have a whole bunch of game ideas I'd like to do. I would say that most of the core principles are something I'll continue in all of them. L&V itself doesn't really have any unique qualities I'd say are intrinsically tied to it. Hopefully it'll all just continue and evolve for the better.
I look forward to whatever comes next!

Now you just need to photoshop some pictures of a knocked up Alexis Fawx for the conclusion of L&V...

Wisthep

Apr 13, 2017
How can I reach 1000 love point .. it's lock 600/600
Once you reach the points threshold there will be an event you have to pop in your bedroom to open up the next level of points. It will tell you exactly what you need to do if you open the computer in your bedroom, click on the "Check your progress" tab and then the character portrait, which will open up the screen below:

1701439879060.png

So to open up the possibility of the event being accessable in your bedroom you will need:
Raise her love points: 600/600 (which you have).
Raised the clothing level to 2: this is completed by going shopping with her at 8:50am on a weekend by speaking with Jen in the hallway, then completing 3/3 events at home which will raise you to the next clothing level. This can be done at meal times or during yoga.
Buy her some new clothing: Same as raising her clothing level.

Once these things have been accomplished make sure to sleep. Then the next day at the appropriate time and place (this time 19:00pm-21-00pm) you will get the event to level her up to the next threshold (which is 1000).

1701440564340.png

Just to be super helpful I'll also go over the 1000 point threshold as I've got the game open and 15 minutes until my food is cooked:

1701440645393.png

So this is the big milestone, after this the daily events at home and work will change (if Jen is your assistant) and more fun can be had. So you need:

Max her love points: 1000/1000 (self explanatory).
Money: $200/$200 (same).
Buy some smart clothes: These can be bought from the Clothing Store in town for $50 during opening hours.
Buy her a new dress: This is done at the same time (8:50am) as raising her clothing level but it's under the "Formal" tab rather than the "Everyday" tab.

Once you have all these things and have had a sleep another tab will appear in your bedroom at the right time and place, so 17:00pm-18:00pm in your bedroom as below:

1701441175186.png

The game functions like this from then on. All the big events are accessed in your bedroom. Use the computer if you get stuck on what to do, or just post here. Always happy to help.

• Red Heart

Kajmakk

Jan 11, 2020
Thanks for your effort on this great game, man! It's the best HTML one I've played so far. Is there any post on what can we expect in the next update?

• Red Heart

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Once you reach the points threshold there will be an event you have to pop in your bedroom to open up the next level of points. It will tell you exactly what you need to do if you open the computer in your bedroom, click on the "Check your progress" tab and then the character portrait, which will open up the screen below:

View attachment 3133091

So to open up the possibility of the event being accessable in your bedroom you will need:
Raise her love points: 600/600 (which you have).
Raised the clothing level to 2: this is completed by going shopping with her at 8:50am on a weekend by speaking with Jen in the hallway, then completing 3/3 events at home which will raise you to the next clothing level. This can be done at meal times or during yoga.
Buy her some new clothing: Same as raising her clothing level.

Once these things have been accomplished make sure to sleep. Then the next day at the appropriate time and place (this time 19:00pm-21-00pm) you will get the event to level her up to the next threshold (which is 1000).

View attachment 3133262

Just to be super helpful I'll also go over the 1000 point threshold as I've got the game open and 15 minutes until my food is cooked:

View attachment 3133263

So this is the big milestone, after this the daily events at home and work will change (if Jen is your assistant) and more fun can be had. So you need:

Max her love points: 1000/1000 (self explanatory).
Money: $200/$200 (same).
Buy some smart clothes: These can be bought from the Clothing Store in town for $50 during opening hours.
Buy her a new dress: This is done at the same time (8:50am) as raising her clothing level but it's under the "Formal" tab rather than the "Everyday" tab.

Once you have all these things and have had a sleep another tab will appear in your bedroom at the right time and place, so 17:00pm-18:00pm in your bedroom as below:

View attachment 3133283

The game functions like this from then on. All the big events are accessed in your bedroom. Use the computer if you get stuck on what to do, or just post here. Always happy to help.
Absolute chad.
Thanks for your effort on this great game, man! It's the best HTML one I've played so far. Is there any post on what can we expect in the next update?
Office expansion, should finish the office job content.
When will the new update come? Is the date certain?
Some time after new year but it's not certain at the moment, as my main priority is to get my new game out ASAP.

Reactions: Fish_lip

lucifer092

Nov 21, 2020
I really wish at some point a new character starring cherie deville is introduced with same amount of content as landlady (aka alexis fawx). Maybe landlady sister or someone who would also stay with them.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I really wish at some point a new character starring cherie deville is introduced with same amount of content as landlady (aka alexis fawx). Maybe landlady sister or someone who would also stay with them.
Unfortunately I won't be introducing new characters. I've got enough to do just getting the current ones finished!

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes