Dec 29, 2020
hmm i stucked, cause i can't go further. I can' go with her to buy new clothes and also i can't do the "make it happen" thing with going to bed for the lewd thing.
Can somebody help me?
on her days off (friday if shes your assistant) meet her in the hall at 8:50am to go buy new clothes. the make it happen you need to make sure you have enough energy and meet all requirements.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I got that error when Jen came back home after modeling.. First time with another man
I already fixed this one I'm pretty sure. Install the patch in the OP and it should be good :)
How to get a car?
You have to progress far enough in one of the jobs and you'll be prompted to go get one. You can check the mc section of the goal screen for the job requirements.

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
Awesome game, great writing.
Any chances for some kind gallery? Some scenes are so good i want to do it again.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Awesome game, great writing.
Any chances for some kind gallery? Some scenes are so good i want to do it again.
I do find that a bit strange but It's something I could do eventually. Can't say when as I have rather a lot to work on as it is :)
Glad you are enjoying it!

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
i completed flirty text3 and it says wait for an opportunity but days pass and nothing happens. what should i do?
edit: there is a significant problem with the goal -next step system in this game. I understand the endless grind but there needs to be a progress tracker and the current one is just bad. It says, it will be updated after sleep but that is not the case in most events

Last edited:

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
i completed flirty text3 and it says wait for an opportunity but days pass and nothing happens. what should i do?
edit: there is a significant problem with the goal -next step system in this game. I understand the endless grind but there needs to be a progress tracker and the current one is just bad. It says, it will be updated after sleep but that is not the case in most events
Focus on the location and time info, that's the important part. There's a bit of jank with the rest of it I agree but I chose to have things get checked when sleeping for optimization purposes.

Is the next update still planned to be released in the beginning of July tho?
Still trying to get it out as early as possible in July. But first week might be optimistic at this point.

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Focus on the location and time info, that's the important part. There's a bit of jank with the rest of it I agree but I chose to have things get checked when sleeping for optimization purposes.

Still trying to get it out as early as possible in July. But first week might be optimistic at this point.
Got it. Thanks for actually talking to your players.

Wisthep

Apr 13, 2017
Does this game have a replay mode guys, I've been playing for a long time and now I want to watch it again
No replay mode so far chief, whether that's something MW is planning to add in future I'm sure he will answer.

That being said it's honestly not such a chore to just start a new game if you have a general idea of what you're doing and want to see the content again (and that's coming from someone who has started a new game after every update).

If you want a few tips for running through the game at a quicker pace I would suggest spending weekdays just sleeping and working as the main grind of the game is the job(s), then shopping/making points/running events with Jen on the weekend until you can make points while you work by hiring her as an assistant. It works the same way if you run the club route you'll just have access to the club girls route (whose name escapes me) at an earlier time. Just don't forget to pay the rent every week and remember early in the game there is a repeating event at 17:10 on Tuesday in the hallway.

Also just a quick message for MW to release the update when you're happy with it rather than pressure yourself to an arbitrary deadline in early July or whenever. I think I speak for the majority when I say we're happy to wait.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Does this game have a replay mode guys, I've been playing for a long time and now I want to watch it again
I talked about this a few posts up in reply to somebody who asked the same question, check it out :)
(and that's coming from someone who has started a new game after every update)
Madman.
Also just a quick message for MW to release the update when you're happy with it rather than pressure yourself to an arbitrary deadline in early July or whenever. I think I speak for the majority when I say we're happy to wait.
Thanks for this. Though I do fear if I didn't have deadlines I would just work on it endlessly ;)

bruce_zhang

Feb 23, 2021
I talked about this a few posts up in reply to somebody who asked the same question, check it out :)

Madman.

Thanks for this. Though I do fear if I didn't have deadlines I would just work on it endlessly ;)
The text and images of the scenes are so good that I want to review each scene, but can't...

Reactions: MakinWaves

bruce_zhang

Feb 23, 2021
I hope the publisher will give a reply with parts and pictures, that will be really good... a lot of games use this method, I think the game will be more attractive if viewed again, I try to follow a game just to watch it again

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
10 is the max, after that any outfit stuff will be through the sex shop.

Thank you very much!
Hi Sorry if this has been answered, I donno if im doing something wrong or not, but I can't seem to purchase these outfits in the sex shop.

Got plenty of money and Clothing level is 10 but it says "Clothing level too low to buy".

Any info is good info. Atached Save file andf screenshot for ref.

Thanks

EDIT: Just saw the post about the patch. It fixed the issue.

Screenshot 2021-07-03 132000.png

Reactions: MakinWaves
4.60 star(s) 61 Votes