Dracula21

Apr 16, 2020
With everything else taken care of, all I need is a good time and place. Perhaps I should plan this when I go to bed.
Start: Any Day, 9pm – 11pm Your bedroom. cant do it why?

ShinigamiAustin

Jul 7, 2021
Attached a couple. You can change some of the names in the character settings menu on the computer.

The option to research the sex shop should appear in the morning where the story event links usually appear. Or have you already done that?
It's showing like this and I unlocked the sex shop and bought a dildo too but I can't buy these outfits

Dec 3, 2019
RELEASE 4 NOW AVAILABLE!

Full changelog available in the OP. Highlights include a new stripper system, a basic sex system for Jen, and more Jen story content with some stuff leading up to it.

Hope you enjoy and as ever if you have issues please make a post, providing a save file if possible :)
Very nice update. The lewd path content was specially well-written and the teaser in the gym was such a cliffhanger. Anxious to see more of this. By far, the best HTML game. Thank you and congratulations, MakinWaves

• Red Heart
Reactions: MakinWaves

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
On my playthrough I started with the drug running/strip joint job so have just now been given the office gig as well and I can't for the life of me figure out how to raise the funds cap: I've run office morale and performance up to 65 but the funds cap is still stuck at 2.

The help section just says "You will need to get your assistant to help you increase this." but I've had both the MC and Jen working exclusively on funds for weeks now with no result.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Find her a lewed job... a bit stuck, this is all i have to do
It’s out of your hands now. Perhaps you should greet her when she returns home one day, she might have news for you.
I've gone weeks meeting her at home when ever possible and nothings triggered

Reactions: Synful62

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I don't understand it how to make it work on my huawei android phone via chrome
Basically the guide I provided should point you in the right direction of getting it working. Problem is, since then it may have stopped working because of android changing its file permission stuff. You can give it a shot on the opera browser on your phone (get it off the app store).

I'll take a look myself soon and revise the guide as needed but problem is everyone has a different phone and perhaps different versions of the OS so
where are the saves located at? ty
https://f95zone.to/threads/love-vice-release-4-makinwaves.67617/post-6191522
With everything else taken care of, all I need is a good time and place. Perhaps I should plan this when I go to bed.
Start: Any Day, 9pm – 11pm Your bedroom. cant do it why?
I checked and it seems to be working fine. You may have to sleep once before the link will start to appear. Let me know if you still can't get it working.
It's showing like this and I unlocked the sex shop and bought a dildo too but I can't buy these outfits
I checked and am not sure why this is happening to you. Could you possibly post your save file for me? Or just dm it.
how to change job i work for jason how to leave this job to can work on office? ;d
You can't change jobs but if you work your way down one long enough you get to do the other job as well.
On my playthrough I started with the drug running/strip joint job so have just now been given the office gig as well and I can't for the life of me figure out how to raise the funds cap: I've run office morale and performance up to 65 but the funds cap is still stuck at 2.

The help section just says "You will need to get your assistant to help you increase this." but I've had both the MC and Jen working exclusively on funds for weeks now with no result.
You need to send her to do the events with the boss. I'll assume you have NTR turned off, so instead there is a work around system that gives you the rewards without having to do that.
- Level up her love or lewd level (you need 2(exploring or embracing) and then 3(girlfriend/naughty ,milf))
- get your department performance up (30 then 60)
Then once you work you should see a bunch of rewards get printed out in the stat area where you normally see the day's increases.

That or turn ntr on in character settings and do the events. If you try the above let me know how it goes.
Find her a lewed job... a bit stuck, this is all i have to do

I've gone weeks meeting her at home when ever possible and nothings triggered
It's in the hallway, should be at 4pm. What job is she currently working? Make sure you've marked off all the steps in the optional goals until the last one.

If you post your save file I can take a quick look and let you know when it will appear :)

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
You need to send her to do the events with the boss. I'll assume you have NTR turned off, so instead there is a work around system that gives you the rewards without having to do that.
- Level up her love or lewd level (you need 2(exploring or embracing) and then 3(girlfriend/naughty ,milf))
- get your department performance up (30 then 60)
Then once you work you should see a bunch of rewards get printed out in the stat area where you normally see the day's increases.

That or turn ntr on in character settings and do the events. If you try the above let me know how it goes.
She's already been at lewd 9 for a while from going through all the other content.

I hadn't turned NTR off because so far all the actual sharing events were optional anyway and some of the exhibitionism stuff was pretty fun, but I've no interest in making the MC's mom fuck around with his boss. So this is one instance where it's a hard either/or, I guess? Either you turn the sharing stuff off completely or you'll have to whore her out here?

1626477269931.png

Yeah, I just removed this checkmark and went back to the office and immediately triggered the rewards. Thanks!

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Anyone else not have the option to ask Jen to try on her new outfits at love level 2? Not sure if it's a glitch or if I'm missing something because I vaguely remember something like this in a previous version.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yup toggling it on and off will work too!
Anyone else not have the option to ask Jen to try on her new outfits at love level 2? Not sure if it's a glitch or if I'm missing something because I vaguely remember something like this in a previous version.
Do you mean you can't buy her any new outfits at the clothing store? An easy fix might be to just catch up her lewd level (use gifts). If that doesn't work post your save and i'll fix it.

But if you are talking about something else I would need you clarify further where this is happening to you.

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Yup toggling it on and off will work too!

Do you mean you can't buy her any new outfits at the clothing store? An easy fix might be to just catch up her lewd level (use gifts). If that doesn't work post your save and i'll fix it.

But if you are talking about something else I would need you clarify further where this is happening to you.
After buying I don't have the reward option to ask her to wear the new outfit. Raising her lewd level does unlock the option but if I only level up love it's missing.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
After buying I don't have the reward option to ask her to wear the new outfit. Raising her lewd level does unlock the option but if I only level up love it's missing.
Yeah so the unlocking outfit with reward thing is the lewd method of progression so if you are primarily doing the love route I would suggest you just catch up to the outfits and switch to the love method, which just involves buying them and she will wear them herself. I don't think it should be needed to continue progressing the outfits the lewd way since it's typically 2 levels ahead of what you need for the love story events.

However if you are doing both routes together you'll just have to make sure the levels are equal via the catch up or certain stuff like you said won't be available to you.

Sorry the clothing system progression is a little confusing which is my bad. You should only need to worry about unlocking an outfit with rewards if you're doing the lewd route or both at the same time. Despite my best efforts there may still be ways to get soft locked, in which case just ask and I can fix the save for you. I hope this helps but by all means let me know if you need more help.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Do the current goals end with "camping trip" and "denial"? I am a bit confused as the patch notes claim a lot of content, but this is where the game ended last I played too.
Do I need to catch up with modeling or something?

/edit I fixed it myself, the problem was 100 percent on my end

Last edited:

Arve

May 31, 2020
Yep im having the same issue

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes