ShinigamiAustin

Jul 7, 2021
My game is not moving past 1600 point of love and lewd it's now past 118 days now still no new quest to do is this a prob or should I play untill it come when will it appear?

ShinigamiAustin

Jul 7, 2021
hmm i stucked, cause i can't go further. I can' go with her to buy new clothes and also i can't do the "make it happen" thing with going to bed for the lewd thing.
Can somebody help me?
Me too for me it's stuck in 1600 lewd and love points and the story is not moving further what to do

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Me too for me it's stuck in 1600 lewd and love points and the story is not moving further what to do
My game is not moving past 1600 point of love and lewd it's now past 118 days now still no new quest to do is this a prob or should I play untill it come when will it appear?
I can't really work out whats wrong from what you've said. You'll have to go into the goal screen (computer -> check progress) and see if you are missing anything, and then follow the info about what time the link for the next story event will appear.

If you attach your save file to your post I can take a proper look and let you know what to do (save menu -> save to disk option ->attach the file here)

ShinigamiAustin

Jul 7, 2021
I can't really work out whats wrong from what you've said. You'll have to go into the goal screen (computer -> check progress) and see if you are missing anything, and then follow the info about what time the link for the next story event will appear.

If you attach your save file to your post I can take a proper look and let you know what to do (save menu -> save to disk option ->attach the file here)
This is the saved file

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
And when I last completed a special event at 7pm it's saying that current love story ending
Just sleep and in the morning (your bedroom) there are links for the introductions that level her up to the next stage. Pick whichever path you prefer.

And make sure you are actually using the latest version. I'm not sure how you got the end of content message at that point.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
RELEASE 4 NOW AVAILABLE!

Full changelog available in the OP. Highlights include a new stripper system, a basic sex system for Jen, and more Jen story content with some stuff leading up to it.

Hope you enjoy and as ever if you have issues please make a post, providing a save file if possible :)

THEWLM

Jul 26, 2017
RELEASE 4 NOW AVAILABLE!

Full changelog available in the OP. Highlights include a new stripper system, a basic sex system for Jen, and more Jen story content with some stuff leading up to it.

Hope you enjoy and as ever if you have issues please make a post, providing a save file if possible :)
Do you have any saves to be able to start straight at the new content that you wouldn't mind posting please? My saves have disappeared somehow

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
RELEASE 4 NOW AVAILABLE!

Thank you for this awesome game man !

• Red Heart
Reactions: MakinWaves

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Do you have any saves to be able to start straight at the new content that you wouldn't mind posting please? My saves have disappeared somehow
Attached a couple. You can change some of the names in the character settings menu on the computer.
How to buy Clothes from sex shop . I have reached clothing level 10 but It still shows me that I have low clothing level
The option to research the sex shop should appear in the morning where the story event links usually appear. Or have you already done that?

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes