gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Also beside all i said before, ahm anyone could know how to rise the cap on office job? i mean the Goals say reach 70 on performance but idk what else to do, i have all it at full and no new event triggered or at least i dont found it.... (sorry english isnt my main languague so maybe i missread it at some point)

View attachment 1558771
I think this is the spot where, if you have NTR and sharing enabled in the options, it becomes mandatory. Either have the MC's mom get down with his boss to raise the cap, or disable the NTR/sharing/exhibitionism content in your options (character settings on the computer in the MC's bedroom) and go work a shift and the event should pop automatically. See:

You need to send her to do the events with the boss. I'll assume you have NTR turned off, so instead there is a work around system that gives you the rewards without having to do that.
- Level up her love or lewd level (you need 2(exploring or embracing) and then 3(girlfriend/naughty ,milf))
- get your department performance up (30 then 60)
Then once you work you should see a bunch of rewards get printed out in the stat area where you normally see the day's increases.

That or turn ntr on in character settings and do the events. If you try the above let me know how it goes.

Reactions: MakinWaves

clone11

Nov 9, 2017
got the problem where i cant unlock the online sex shop
can someone fix it for me please?
Edit: I fixed it by myself :p

Last edited:

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
I think this is the spot where, if you have NTR and sharing enabled in the options, it becomes mandatory. Either have the MC's mom get down with his boss to raise the cap, or disable the NTR/sharing/exhibitionism content in your options (character settings on the computer in the MC's bedroom) and go work a shift and the event should pop automatically. See:
well i have the NTR on, so i guess i should go to work and use all the NTR options with her and the Boss.... ok i try, thanks for your answer im gonna do it right now

Reactions: gregers

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Hello its good se a lot of new content to this game, i haven checked it up in a while but wow... i played it again and it became awesome, more than before...but there is my opinions to help to you make it better

1st: the (HINT) box should be aviable for everything not only some characters or at only some stage of Goals... since make it more friendly to enjoy, or at least i think so, if it doesn't cause you much trouble,

2nd: Phone messages should not be just a "Text" over the screen, it could be maybe a proper way to point it to not miss it sometimes (it happened to me that i had more than 5 to read at some point from the same character) ..more like a visual improvement i suggest

That should be my point between all i have see around in this new game save (since my old save idk where it is) .... and well suggestions for new characters or events... well i would like to see more Lydia + Krissy content also Cristine too...more independent characters with they own goals...

And well im not a supporter, my apologies i dont earn enough money to spend, even more with all the pandemic around my country, but my request would be to include for office path or stripper club (or another job maybe(?)) the Madison Ivy as a character on your game...

Beside all that i have said some more friendly way at notes or memos to have acces to each character schedule after develop some relationship point to trigger events, like as Alexis about her Job Model and earn the Pictures on Phone Messages... and some stuff like that....i be honest, i dont know anything about develop a game, so theyre only a few ideas / suggestions i like to said, from my point of view...

Also beside all i said before, ahm anyone could know how to rise the cap on office job? i mean the Goals say reach 70 on performance but idk what else to do, i have all it at full and no new event triggered or at least i dont found it.... (sorry english isnt my main languague so maybe i missread it at some point)

View attachment 1558771
Hey thanks for the feedback! Don't worry about not supporting financially I wouldn't want anyone to do that unless they have the money to burn.

Regarding the goal screen the hint button thing was a fairly recent addition/improvement so yeah a lot of the older stuff might be missing it. There's some stuff like the modelling path that really needs it's own entry in there as well. Something I'll be looking to improve at some point, but it's really about finding the time for such things.

Similar story for the phone messages. It's still the same system as when the game launched and while I'd love to improve it with my new experience it'd be a lot of work to make sure all the old content still works correctly after the fact. I might look at having a popup appear as a notification or something though.

And yeah don't worry the madison ivy character will be getting a bunch of content next :)

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Hey thanks for the feedback! Don't worry about not supporting financially I wouldn't want anyone to do that unless they have the money to burn.

Regarding the goal screen the hint button thing was a fairly recent addition/improvement so yeah a lot of the older stuff might be missing it. There's some stuff like the modelling path that really needs it's own entry in there as well. Something I'll be looking to improve at some point, but it's really about finding the time for such things.

Similar story for the phone messages. It's still the same system as when the game launched and while I'd love to improve it with my new experience it'd be a lot of work to make sure all the old content still works correctly after the fact. I might look at having a popup appear as a notification or something though.

And yeah don't worry the madison ivy character will be getting a bunch of content next :)
Thanks for understanding and you have a really good game incoming, i see the new stuff and i like it, and i understand the previous version have to adapt the old content to include/merge with its and should be lot of work to you..but youre doing a good job, so keep going and i would like to see more of what else its gonna happen around this plot, also some new characters in different paths maybe? i liked the mini-game of drinkin party was fun ... and again i should suggest and point over the Schedule topic to trigger all the events for all characters in case that well...lets say i played it last month, and i check it now so i dont remember time triggers..so a character's schedule could help to it and remember good times? idk if it would be a way to include that

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Thanks for understanding and you have a really good game incoming, i see the new stuff and i like it, and i understand the previous version have to adapt the old content to include/merge with its and should be lot of work to you..but youre doing a good job, so keep going and i would like to see more of what else its gonna happen around this plot, also some new characters in different paths maybe? i liked the mini-game of drinkin party was fun ... and again i should suggest and point over the Schedule topic to trigger all the events for all characters in case that well...lets say i played it last month, and i check it now so i dont remember time triggers..so a character's schedule could help to it and remember good times? idk if it would be a way to include that
Some other games have the schedules listed somewhere. Problem is here they're a bit more complicated and change with their jobs etc so doing the same thing would be a bit difficult. This is why I have the character time buttons so theoretically at least you won't miss stuff. I had some important times listed in a help screen for jen but I think a lot of people missed that. Not sure if there is a super elegant solution, but I'll continue to try and communicate everything as we go.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
are there post v 4 saves?
caz i udnno if succh are compatible i got some popups at work .
similar to that trainer-sex scene , like some stacks exceeded, someb rwowser extention related . which lik nveer affcted any game
and lagsw when option choosnig at the club. is that me or not dunno. though i remember some delays in the past in general

Last edited:

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
are there post v 4 saves?
caz i udnno if succh are compatible i got some popups at work
and lagsw when option choosnig at the club. is that me or not dunno. though i remember some delays in the past in general
Well there's a save in the op. It's mostly tailored for Lydia but it's a fair way through jen as well.

The club always seemed to be the worst performer when I was checking out the performance issues, but I figured it would have been solved along with the rest.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
looks like chromo-based browser generates some delays as usual chrome performs ok .
still have while in office ( begin work )

1640727542632.png

some other gial . Find the gym story event link in your bedroom (Bedroom 6pm – 10pm)
maybe it is done, just no checkmark

Last edited:

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
looks like chromo-based browser generates some delays as usual chrome performs ok .
still have while in office ( begin work )

View attachment 1567881

some other gial . Find the gym story event link in your bedroom (Bedroom 6pm – 10pm)
maybe it is done, just no checkmark
Thanks for reporting the missing checkmark, and I don't suppos you have a save file where that office error occurred? I'd need a bit more context to fix it.

I tried looking into the performance on these niche browsers but info was rather scarce. I suspect I'll have to try and debug it myself but browser performance isn't something I have much knowledge of.

krams_alfa

Oct 31, 2018
Hi MakinWaves ,
I am stuck on the love route, can't have "The main event! number 8 - Your bedroom, Mid-day – 4pm":
IMG.png
Please help me! This is my last save.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Hi MakinWaves ,
I am stuck on the love route, can't have "The main event! number 8 - Your bedroom, Mid-day – 4pm":
View attachment 1583714
Please help me! This is my last save.
It appears you've already seen the event. But there is a locked/unlocked icon missing there so it doesn't get marked off. Sorry about that. I attached another version of your save with the event set to unviewed so you can check it out again if you want.

• Red Heart
Reactions: krams_alfa

futa4l1fe

Oct 3, 2020
hello for some reason the event for jen starting stripping at the club cant be unlocked same with getting a car.. anyone know how to fix it ?

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes