Neuvell

May 26, 2017
Is there a way to adjust the phone bar at the top of the page as I like to have it open fully at all times but it bothers me that it slightly cuts off the top of the first line of text?

exter

May 29, 2017
With the patch applied i get this error when Lydia is in the kitchen.

Error: <<lydiaKitchenDesc>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.christine is undefined)

The events seems to work fine though.

And another bug at the office, when Lydia is working there and you click the "Founds" button several times, one additional "Meet Rodger" button also appears with each click.

Last edited:

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
can't unlock sex shop, i did what the guide says but there is no link in the bedroom
Happens sometimes. Try doing another outfit event (should be the net dress ones in the kitchen). There's a check that should unlock it for you. Other wise you can post your save and I'll fix it for you.
Is there a way to adjust the phone bar at the top of the page as I like to have it open fully at all times but it bothers me that it slightly cuts off the top of the first line of text?
That's something I have to fix really, sorry about that. Most of the newer content should have enough space for it, but I'm sure plenty of the early stuff has a bit of cutoff.
also locked out of party. got invite text but there's no trigger at her house sat 6-7pm to go
Don't suppos you could share your save file for me to take a look?
With the patch applied i get this error when Lydia is in the kitchen.

Error: <<lydiaKitchenDesc>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.christine is undefined)

The events seems to work fine though.

And another bug at the office, when Lydia is working there and you click the "Founds" button several times, one additional "Meet Rodger" button also appears with each click.
Thanks for reporting these!

Reactions: Neuvell

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
If you're having trouble getting the party invite link it might just be because I fucked up with the info. Only appears between 7pm - 7:30pm not 6pm - 7pm as stated. Apologies for the mistake!

Gave me a good laugh that comment. I'm not sure if hashing the code to obfuscate the cheat code in the html helps that much though :unsure:
I'm not expecting it to be secure against anyone actually digging into the code. It's easy to crack with even basic programming knowledge and I've got no intention of implementing some invasive or elaborate bullshit just to keep people out. If you put the work in go nuts, I'd just rather not undermine those who choose to support the game financially.

theafk47

May 29, 2017
I'm currently encountering an issue where I can't raise the clothing level to 4. There is no option to buy new clothes when I go shopping with Jen. Attached my save.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I'm currently encountering an issue where I can't raise the clothing level to 4. There is no option to buy new clothes when I go shopping with Jen. Attached my save.
Get her lewd to 1000 -> sleep -> ask reward in kitchen to start wearing a new outfit
You might have to keep doing this as you go (leveling up her lewd that is, so it's at the same point as love). Sorry this kind of thing can happen if you use the lewd method of clothing progression then do the love path, doesn't mesh together properly so I can only apologize for it.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Posted a pre patched version in the OP. Assuming the links don't get removed the old + patch links are there also if you don't want to re-download or something.

I might be hard to contact for a couple weeks starting tomorrow due to IRL holidays stuff. But I'll do my best to reply asap.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Edit: Never mind. I simply changed browsers from FF to Brave and the link started working....weird.

Apologies for the intrusion, but I've been spinning my wheels long enough.

I am stuck on 300/300 Lewd for Jen and can't level up. According to the Goals section I am to reveal myself to her. That choice of action is supposed to occur at night, in my bedroom between 21:00 and 23:00. When I am in the room at that time I can see the option on the screen (Event: Morning Exposure (Sleep) 40), but it is non-clickable. Opening the console I see the following CSS message: div#storyEventLinks.dialog.links span.eventLinkL.lewdLink.eventLinkDisabled

How does one get around this issue?

Last edited:

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
I need to figure out where Lydia is when i finish her first event in her house. She she's never where her locator says she is... Other than that, awesome game. Landowner should have a female tenant ;)

alekve

Feb 23, 2019
I'm not expecting it to be secure against anyone actually digging into the code. It's easy to crack with even basic programming knowledge and I've got no intention of implementing some invasive or elaborate bullshit just to keep people out. If you put the work in go nuts, I'd just rather not undermine those who choose to support the game financially.
It's an impossible problem to solve when the source code is shared, maybe rewrite strings and variables to avoid using the word "cheat" so that one can't just ctrl+f the keyword, though time is probably better spent elsewhere. Just found the comment funny, love it when programmers leave unusual comments in the code. Great work on the game!

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
eventLinkDisabled occurs when you don't have enough energy for an event. So it probably wasn't your browser unless something really messed up happened.
I need to figure out where Lydia is when i finish her first event in her house. She she's never where her locator says she is... Other than that, awesome game. Landowner should have a female tenant ;)
Are you sure you have the correct girl selected on the left? The location should be accurate otherwise none of the links would be available either. Thanks for the kind words :)
It's an impossible problem to solve when the source code is shared, maybe rewrite strings and variables to avoid using the word "cheat" so that one can't just ctrl+f the keyword, though time is probably better spent elsewhere. Just found the comment funny, love it when programmers leave unusual comments in the code. Great work on the game!
Ah sorry I got you confused with somebody else who was asking about it. Yeah I put that in knowing that people would go digging for it ;)

mac1000

Jun 17, 2017
The best game on the site! Can't wait for the Lydias Strip club story continuation (VIP and staff sex) and David content aswell. Good fucking work man

• Red Heart
Reactions: MakinWaves

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
eventLinkDisabled occurs when you don't have enough energy for an event. So it probably wasn't your browser unless something really messed up happened.
Looking at the code I see that's the case, but I had been trying for 1+ game weeks with no luck. I dug a bit deeper and started seeing problems while using FireFox. I'm not sure as to why and I'm not going to spend time trying to figure it out as it's not a big deal. But links and BGs are just wonky in FF.
For example:

exter

May 29, 2017
what type of NTR is it and how much content there is ?
You can decide if you want to share the women with other guys at your jobs or at the party event. Each time such an event is possible, it is clearly marked. So unless you just skip through the story and don't read the explanation about how the sharing stuff is marked, you can avoid it. Or if its your thing, clearly tell them to go for it (there isnt that much of it though).
So regarding what type of NTR it is, i'm not sure if it would even qualify as NTR, since you are the one who decides if they go for others or not.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes