Verbosed

Nov 15, 2017
Glad to see you're still working hard on this, been a fan since day 1. I don't have the files on this PC but i have ran into some bugs with the photoshoot events. It seems maybe tied to missing a day or time segment due to another event overriding it and pushing you a day ahead / past her getting home event. I'm not sure exactly, but it does completely stop any progress with the event. When she arrives at home after the shoot, the event has no selections and you quit receiving any pictures. Thanks for all your hard work so far!

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Ok
so i just started a fresh playthrough for this update, everything was going fine until lydia's home visit.
I have completed the first visit, but i cant find lydia anywhere. She is missing from her home

schmooney

Dec 17, 2020
There's prostitution as well, IIRC if you're on lewd path and have taken control of finances, you can have sex with jen when she asks for money. And there are some exhibition events that give prostitute points as well
Thank you

vnpowa

Apr 14, 2018
Like others, I'm locked out of Lydia's content after the First Visit event.
I've checked all rooms of Lydia's home every hour during a work day and a weekend day.
She also doesn't show up in the gym and Fitness is stuck at lvl 6 without an option to improve it there

Reactions: deluges

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Lydia's cap is stuck at 200..At gym it tells me to level it up but don't know from where.
Yes same problem, i use save for previous version, and can't interact with her in her house
Ok
so i just started a fresh playthrough for this update, everything was going fine until lydia's home visit.
I have completed the first visit, but i cant find lydia anywhere. She is missing from her home
same here, she should be in the living room, but there is nobody
Like others, I'm locked out of Lydia's content after the First Visit event.
I've checked all rooms of Lydia's home every hour during a work day and a weekend day.
She also doesn't show up in the gym and Fitness is stuck at lvl 6 without an option to improve it there
Check the OP. I posted a patch that should solve this issue. Really sorry about this one, if you have any more issues please let me know!

I got an error message after the end of the party. It doesn't look like anything stopped working though.

Error: <<partyRewards>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<infoDialog>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<krissyAddLovePoints>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.Krissy is undefined)))
Thanks for the report and save file! I'm not sure how that one managed to slip by, but it appears to be harmless. A fix will be in the next patch.

Glad to see you're still working hard on this, been a fan since day 1. I don't have the files on this PC but i have ran into some bugs with the photoshoot events. It seems maybe tied to missing a day or time segment due to another event overriding it and pushing you a day ahead / past her getting home event. I'm not sure exactly, but it does completely stop any progress with the event. When she arrives at home after the shoot, the event has no selections and you quit receiving any pictures. Thanks for all your hard work so far!
Thanks for continuing to check it out! You can try leveling her up some more (if you aren't already at max that is). Other than that I'd probably need the save file so I can just fix it for you. There's some consistancy problems with this career chain, probably especially so if playing with an old save. Something to be fixed whenever I get the chance to do a big overhaul.
how to stat anal quest
Check the goal screen. Other than that I'd need more details about where you are stuck or a save file to help you out.
cant get into party
NEED HELPPP
How are you stuck exactly? Did you get an invite text? Is the actual event link not working? It should be available on saturday at 6 or 7pm if you have gotten the invitation. And make sure you have 50 bucks.

Last edited:

Wisthep

Apr 13, 2017
Hey MW, I began a new game and almost immediately got an error pop-up after getting the office job promotion to the point where you can begin choosing Performance, Morale and Funds:
---

Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.lydia is undefined.

Stack Trace:
value@file:///C:/(File Location)/Love%20&%20Vice.html:33754:21158
handler/<@file:///C:/(File Location)/Love%20&%20Vice.html:33756:17076
value/<@file:///C:/(File Location)/Love%20&%20Vice.html:33755:30953
t/<@file:///C:/(File Location)/Love%20&%20Vice.html:33752:4565
dispatch@file:///C:/(File Location)/Love%20&%20Vice.html:57:43090
add/v.handle@file:///C:/(File Location)/Love%20&%20Vice.html:57:41074

---
I can confirm this happened both pre-patch and post-patch but I'm yet to determine whether this affects any other content. I'll have a play around to see if anything doesn't work as it should, just thought I should let you know immediately.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
even after the patch, gym is stuck at "level up" for Lydia (save attached, picked up from 04)
Updated patch in the OP should fix this for you.
yep, its still stucked, nothing changed after the patch. Lydia's location: Unavailable
location: Unavailable means she is unavailable, try to advance time and see if her links are still not appearing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for reporting, should be fixed in the patch in the OP.

Reactions: maharadzsa
4.60 star(s) 61 Votes