ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
I cant seem to get 70 Morale and by extension 70 Performance. My morales capped at 65 and I have all the dept upgrades. What am i missing?

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I cant seem to get 70 Morale and by extension 70 Performance. My morales capped at 65 and I have all the dept upgrades. What am i missing?
You probably haven't done all the Jen -> boss events. Alternatively if you don't want to do them, just turn ntr off and go work a shift. If she's got a high enough love/lewd level you should get the rewards you're missing.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
You probably haven't done all the Jen -> boss events. Alternatively if you don't want to do them, just turn ntr off and go work a shift. If she's got a high enough love/lewd level you should get the rewards you're missing.
Yeah i kinda figured that out, unlike the strip club in which the cap increases appear just below the respective chars event, in the office it appears at the Office UI, so i missed the cap increase and kept rolling back.
My bad, should have edited the comment.

Anyways looking forward to the next update.
Wanna see more of Ivy madisons character.
And I hope there is more Jen content

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Yeah i kinda figured that out, unlike the strip club in which the cap increases appear just below the respective chars event, in the office it appears at the Office UI, so i missed the cap increase and kept rolling back.
My bad, should have edited the comment.

Anyways looking forward to the next update.
Wanna see more of Ivy madisons character.
And I hope there is more Jen content
Glad it worked out. The office UI wasn't really set up well for that kind of thing.

Got some special Jen stuff coming in the next one for sure :)

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Just a quick outline of what to expect in R6:
  • Back to Lydia content
  • Weekly party event, with a bunch of different options and potential outcomes
  • ^ Includes some action with Lydia's friend, and generic girls
  • Christine (her mom) content, likely a sort of favour system similiar to Jen's
  • Start of Lydia job paths
  • Usual daily content/story
  • Some special events for Jen
I go into more detail on patreon every couple weeks or so if you're interested ;)

Tunnn

Aug 12, 2020
Interested in Lydia's job path - hope there's some crossover with the modelling career, that was always my favourite part of the game. Keep up the good work, look forward to playing the new update.

Reactions: MakinWaves

trashhumper

Aug 6, 2016
Seeing lots of creator pages getting shut down on Patreon. I just moved my subscriber support to SubscribeStar. Hope others do the same if this game also gets the boot.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Seeing lots of creator pages getting shut down on Patreon. I just moved my subscriber support to SubscribeStar. Hope others do the same if this game also gets the boot.
Appreciate the concern. If you have any feedback as a user of both pages that would be helpful :)

trashhumper

Aug 6, 2016
Appreciate the concern. If you have any feedback as a user of both pages that would be helpful :)
I'm very new to SubscribeStar, but I like the layout so far. It's much cleaner and speedier than Patreon and seems better suited to desktop browsing (Patreon seems super optimized for mobile). Functionally, they're practically identical. I've yet to see a poll on SubscribeStar, but I imagine they would work just like Patreon polls.

In any case, looking forward to R6!

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I'm very new to SubscribeStar, but I like the layout so far. It's much cleaner and speedier than Patreon and seems better suited to desktop browsing (Patreon seems super optimized for mobile). Functionally, they're practically identical. I've yet to see a poll on SubscribeStar, but I imagine they would work just like Patreon polls.

In any case, looking forward to R6!
Thanks, I was kinda worried some of the info might be hard to find but honestly that's a problem on both. And yeah polls should work the same, though I think SS's has more poll features that will be useful. If and when I have something to poll about :^)

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Great stuff, what feedback are you currently looking for right now? Because I have some story/gameplay/progression suggestions but not too many devs take criticism to heart

Wisthep

Apr 13, 2017
Great stuff, what feedback are you currently looking for right now? Because I have some story/gameplay/progression suggestions but not too many devs take criticism to heart
As someone who has followed this game from the start and posted numerous times to the dev I can say pretty confidently that MW won't be offended by criticism so long as it's not arbitrary nitpicking, the replies I've received have always been pretty forthright and explanatory.

I will say that if you're looking for big revamps or overhauls of systems that have been in the game for a while I wouldn't bother mentioning them because MW seems focused on adding to the game rather than changing it in drastic ways. Minus the bug squashing I don't remember any noticable changes being made to established content once an update is released, just the new content being added.

• Red Heart

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I'm always looking for feedback! So feel free to fire away. I can't always act on it for various reasons, but I do my best to at least communicate why, and discuss the ideas themselves.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Well it seems the thread has reached the one year mark, and consequently that means one year since the first public release of L&V.

I posted a thank you message on patreon and subscribestar (both available publicly if you wish to read). But I wanted to give a special thanks to everyone on F95 as well. I've been blessed with overwhelming support and positivity here, and I can only hope to live up to it :)

So thank you, even if you just play, post, like, review... I appreciate it immensely. If I have my way I'll be saying the same thing next year as well ;)

Tunnn

Aug 12, 2020
Well it seems the thread has reached the one year mark, and consequently that means one year since the first public release of L&V.

I posted a thank you message on patreon and subscribestar (both available publicly if you wish to read). But I wanted to give a special thanks to everyone on F95 as well. I've been blessed with overwhelming support and positivity here, and I can only hope to live up to it :)

So thank you, even if you just play, post, like, review... I appreciate it immensely. If I have my way I'll be saying the same thing next year as well ;)
Congratulations, wish you all the best for the very best game on the site

• Red Heart
4.60 star(s) 61 Votes