MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Just a quick outline of what to expect in R6:
  • Back to Lydia content
  • Weekly party event, with a bunch of different options and potential outcomes
  • ^ Includes some action with Lydia's friend, and generic girls
  • Christine (her mom) content, likely a sort of favour system similiar to Jen's
  • Start of Lydia job paths
  • Usual daily content/story
  • Some special events for Jen
I go into more detail on patreon every couple weeks or so if you're interested ;)
So this is still a pretty good overview of what's coming, but I'll give a little extra info on some of it.
  • Party event is split into 3 stages, mingling, a drinking game and then the endings. Endings are unlocked by spending time with a girl, and you can get a couple bonus lewd scenes with generic girls if you meet certain conditions.
  • Christine favour system is going to be taking on small tasks in exchange for lewd rewards
  • Office and Strip club routes opening for Lydia. Just a few events at each.
I look forward to the feedback when it's finally out. You'll probably notice my approach to some of this stuff has changed a bit, so we'll see how it turns out.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Endings ?
you mean we'll see the end of the game? Or that it will be more like completing the route of a specific girl and the end of the game will we really see when the routes of all the girls are completed?

Juicejames

Nov 24, 2019
Endings ?
you mean we'll see the end of the game? Or that it will be more like completing the route of a specific girl and the end of the game will we really see when the routes of all the girls are completed?
There is no ending in that game man. Dont say it please.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I'll be weird but I like that the stories have an ending (and that later you can continue playing if you want)

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Endings ?
There is no ending in that game man. Dont say it please.
Lol sorry, I'm referring to the end of the party. Basically you choose who to end the evening with depending on what's available.

schmooney

Dec 17, 2020
Looking for some help with Jen's extra stats. I've maxed 3 of them but I can't remember what the second stat is and how to improve it. I've maxed anal, stripper and exhibition. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Looking for some help with Jen's extra stats. I've maxed 3 of them but I can't remember what the second stat is and how to improve it. I've maxed anal, stripper and exhibition. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks
There's prostitution as well, IIRC if you're on lewd path and have taken control of finances, you can have sex with jen when she asks for money. And there are some exhibition events that give prostitute points as well

Reactions: MakinWaves

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Prostitution hasn't been fleshed out yet, so that skill probably just caps out at 1 for now.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
MakinWaves if i subscribe today for how long does my subscription lasts? 1 month starting from today?
On patreon it's until the next billing period, so it'll only last until the 1st of Jan. Should be plenty for the new release though if that's what you're hoping to catch. Just FYI on subscribestar they use your sign up date as the billing period so you always get a month regardless of the date you signed up.

Nameless420

Aug 30, 2018
Is there a cheat code / mod so I can edit the MC's stats?
Just to help you out, whenever you need to change variables in an HTML Twine game press F12 on Chrome, probs some other button on other browsers and type in "SugarCube.State.active.variables" without the quotation marks, and it will give you a list of all the variables in action along with their values, so you can edit for yourself.
Also optional tip for Ren'Py games you can open the console with SHIFT + O, but usually u have to use UNREN first to enable the console

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
R6 NOW AVAILABLE!

Links in the OP. A new love/lewd level for Lydia, and a special Jen event with multiple options depending on your progress with her. Sorry for the long wait!

IMPORTANT: I have to travel away for Christmas in a couple of days, so if you have issues with R6 please report them ASAP so I can fix them before leaving. I might be hard to reach for a couple of weeks over christmas and new year.

I've also attached a save file in the OP you can use to jump right in to the new content if you lost yours. Be sure to customize the character settings on the computer to your liking.

If you experience a bug, it's helpful to add your save file to your report (save menu -> save to disk option -> attach to your post).

Merry Christmas everyone!

Klaptrap

Aug 16, 2016
I got an error message after the end of the party. It doesn't look like anything stopped working though.

Error: <<partyRewards>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<infoDialog>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<krissyAddLovePoints>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.Krissy is undefined)))

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes