Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Found a misidentified speech bubble: the mother of the MC is listed instead of the correct narrator. Happens on the Check Her Out selection while watching TV.

Untitled.png

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Mr. Dev, will you complete this game anytime soon? If it's close to completion, I will wait for the full game.

dreadmonkey91

Feb 7, 2018
Hey so i'm having a problem with trying to level up jens clothing level for flirty text 2 (Love Path). i've bought both outfits but can't seem to find the events that allows me too level her up.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I love this game and this developer is gifted all I ask are 3 things from him please.

1. Being able to expand on the romance and lewd mode with the first chick you start off of at home.

2. That he adds properties to purchase for the player to start his own business and purchase better homes
they do not have to have to have different images from you first home only that the exterior image changes
as well as adding a bank to deposit weekly earnings from in game jobs and the ability to take showers without
pictures when player showers alone. With stores having more to offer in clothing wise for both player and npc's
such as cloths and gifts, maybe add a bar and restaurant to take them on dates or to eat out when the player misses
his lunch or dinner at home and hunger has to occur for the immersion of things.

3. That the developer of this game updates the game online since I personally like playing this game online anyway
since the graphics card that I use enhances the imaging from the web better.
Hey thanks for taking the time to provide so much feedback!

1. I'm not sure what you really mean by this. The Jen content is already pretty extensive and I do plan to add a bit more over time based on the priority that was set by patrons. Perhaps you can elaborate further?

2. Home upgrades might happen at some point, as in adding stuff to the existing home. I'm already in the process of replacing the background art, and I'm not going to reuse it in a new location it's just not really my kind of style.

I purposefully avoided adding chores like showering or getting dressed and the like. I'd much rather spend the time working on mechanics relating to the actual girls. Even as it is the amount of in game days it would take to go through the content will likely reach into the hundreds, which makes the prospect of daily chores rather unappealing. Any little benefit they bring to immersion would very quickly erode and just become tedious. There is some game design stuff to get around that but again that's just extra work I'd rather spend on the girls.

I did want to have the ability to take them out on dates. However this is kind of difficult to pull off with the assets that are available. Might still happen where possible, or just be used for the story events.

3. Maybe one day there will be an official site to play on but I've got my hands full as it is really. A bunch of sites already host it for playing (check google) which is good enough for now I reckon.

Again thanks for the feedback and ideas!

Any chance for a Mega upload for the main game? All the other hosts are horribly slow without paying for membership.
There was a problem with the MEGA upload so I took it down, I'll try reuploading today and see if it works.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for reporting! Easy fix :)
Mr. Dev, will you complete this game anytime soon? If it's close to completion, I will wait for the full game.
No I think there's another year in this yet at least.
Hey so i'm having a problem with trying to level up jens clothing level for flirty text 2 (Love Path). i've bought both outfits but can't seem to find the events that allows me too level her up.
She should start wearing them herself after sleeping, unless you started doing the lewd method of clothing progression. Honestly I probably have to look at your save file to be sure since the system can be buggy despite my best efforts.
Also the NOPY link doesn't work either tried it twice, but workupload/mediafire link works perfect
I'll check out the nopy one aswell though there's little I can do about it personally since that's a staff upload.

Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
New download links are up, they seem to actually work. Do let me know if they decide to go haywire again.

Last edited:

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
The 5.5 is not bad I would have liked some more scene with the first girl but hey that if I burn with the desire to submit and enslave the new one from the office

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
The 5.5 is not bad I would have liked some more scene with the first girl but hey that if I burn with the desire to submit and enslave the new one from the office
Hey thanks, I'm not sure which girl is the "first one" (jen?) but all of them should have more content to come yet :)

Reactions: ginger

valkyria13

Jul 7, 2020
Seems like the last event of Mel's love storyline can be activated repeatedly. You get to 700 love points, activate event one day and you can activate it again every day. It also is not seen as completed in the goals section (lock is still there)

Radioactivman

Oct 18, 2021
I cant find the "link" for the sex shop to buy the buttplug (i habe already buyed the special dress and raise clothing level to max 9)

Wisthep

Apr 13, 2017
Hey MW, I just finished the 5.5 update and while I'd love to provide useful feedback I actually missed 4.0 as the motherboard on my laptop decided to die and can't tell what new content is from which update. After reading the other comments I'm guessing all the Jen content is from 4.0 and for me it was by far the best part, watching the modelling content with her in the evening was particularly inspired, I've never seen that in a game with ntr before. Not much to say about the Lydia content or the new office woman (I forget her name) because its too early but all of the new Mel content was really well done, having access to her house and the subsequent events makes her feel much more fleshed out as a character, but at the end of the day she just isn't Jen.

I understand why you're adding more characters but for me the main draw of this game from the very first iteration was the singular pursuit of Jen and the connection you develop with her as the game progresses, rather than it just being another harem fuck-fest. The writing makes it seem as though there is a genuine bond between Jen and the MC (whether familial or not depending on your starting choices) and in my opinion other games just haven't crafted that feeling of effortless chemistry as well as this game does. The slow burn as their relationship has grown and changed over time is compelling and where their passions will lead is more interesting to me than the addition of a hundred new characters. There's even a propinquity to the ntr content because of the way it's incrimentally pushed on her by the MC. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I hope you're not essentially prioritising quantity over quality, not because the other content isn't good, but because the Jen content is *so* good.

Anyways, I've one small bug for you from 5.5 and it's one I've mentioned before that appears to be back: In the late game when you can choose an outfit for Jen at 19:00 in the living room the white sheer outfit is a selectable option after you've bought it but when you select it there is no text or media. It works fine for the exhibition content though.

Ta.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MakinWaves

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Seems like the last event of Mel's love storyline can be activated repeatedly. You get to 700 love points, activate event one day and you can activate it again every day. It also is not seen as completed in the goals section (lock is still there)
Thanks for reporting, seems I forgot to put in the critical code to mark the events as viewed. It should be harmless, and we'll pretend it's just the beginning of the much requested gallery feature.

Next update it should be fixed, and you'll just have to do the event again quickly to make it go away :)
I cant find the "link" for the sex shop to buy the buttplug (i habe already buyed the special dress and raise clothing level to max 9)
Appears in your bedroom in the morning. If it doesn't, try doing another dress clothing event (in the kitchen) and it should fix itself. If not, post your save file and I'll take a look at what's wrong.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey I'm glad you liked the new modelling content, quite a few have drawn attention to it in a similar way. Makes me think I should have done it that way from the beginning!

I wouldn't worry too much about quantity over quality. The current roster is going to make up the bulk of the content over the next year. I'm thinking there'll be some very small characters here and there to sort of augment the main characters (just having one off or a couple events, that kind of thing). But beyond that I'm not sure how many more main characters will actually be added. I've got one more at least but that's not something I'll be considering until Lydia is basically finished.

There's a whole load of stuff I can do with Jen that I just sort of can't with others, and vice versa. Introducing new ones opens new doors to exploit. I'll do my best to maintain that relationship growth you talked about, though I think some of the new faces might have different ideas of what that means and how to get there.

I also have to admit that working on Jen exclusively gets very creatively draining. I doubt that new modelling content would have happened the way it did without getting a breather to work on the other characters. Might not make a whole lot of sense, but I think a lot of my best ideas I conjure while working on something completely different.

Thanks for offering this perspective, it's very helpful. I'll investigate the bug you reported there, so thanks for that (I do remember fixing this i think, not sure what happened).

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes