Johny217

Oct 17, 2021
View attachment 920673

Overview:
Shaken from your self-deprecating routine you embark on a journey to find your place in the world. It's up to you to choose your path, and how you treat the people you meet along the way. Perhaps you want to be charming and irresistible to the ladies? Or do you simply want to twist them into your playthings?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-09-11
Release Date: 2021-09-10
Developer: MakinWaves - -
Censored: No
Version: Release 5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Android Guide:
DOWNLOAD
All: MEGA - - - -

PATCH
All: MEGA -

Extras: CHEAT MOD

View attachment 920745 View attachment 920746 View attachment 920748 View attachment 920749 View attachment 920750 View attachment 920751 View attachment 996297 View attachment 996299 View attachment 996304 View attachment 996305 View attachment 1128984 View attachment 1301254 View attachment 1301255 View attachment 1301256 View attachment 1398014
I love this game and this developer is gifted all I ask are 3 things from him please.

1. Being able to expand on the romance and lewd mode with the first chick you start off of at home.

2. That he adds properties to purchase for the player to start his own business and purchase better homes
they do not have to have to have different images from you first home only that the exterior image changes
as well as adding a bank to deposit weekly earnings from in game jobs and the ability to take showers without
pictures when player showers alone. With stores having more to offer in clothing wise for both player and npc's
such as cloths and gifts, maybe add a bar and restaurant to take them on dates or to eat out when the player misses
his lunch or dinner at home and hunger has to occur for the immersion of things.

3. That the developer of this game updates the game online since I personally like playing this game online anyway
since the graphics card that I use enhances the imaging from the web better.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
RELEASE 5.5 NOW AVAILABLE!

Link in the OP.

Major Features:
  • New Mel content, including her home and daily interactions
  • A small intro for a new character, found at the office manager job (check the MC goal screen for requirements)
Full details in the changelog. Next Release will be full sized. I'll be posting progress reports on patreon/subscribestar ;)

As ever if you experience a bug please let me know, ideally with your save file attached (save menu -> save to disk)

Klaptrap

Aug 16, 2016
Started a new game. I get an error every time I sleep.
Error: <<melStageCatchUp>>: errors within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.mel is undefined; Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.mel is undefined)

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I tried downloading the main game using the mega link 2 times now and it gives me a decryption error.. is this an issue with the file?

Reactions: Fox Mulder

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Did a search for "patch" but could not find a good description for what it does. Could I get a description of what the patch does or a link to the post? Thx.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I tried downloading the main game using the mega link 2 times now and it gives me a decryption error.. is this an issue with the file?
Thanks for reporting. Not sure what's going on there, I'll try and fix it.
EDIT: Reuploading over there didn't work, so I'll down the link for now.
Did a search for "patch" but could not find a good description for what it does. Could I get a description of what the patch does or a link to the post? Thx.
Patch in this case is simply a replacement file in order to fix bugs in the original.
Where do you find Mel, it says go to the club but I see no club- is it only on weekends?
It's tied to the club manager job. Either you need to progress down the criminal job path at the start of the game, or alternatively unlock the club manager job by progressing far enough into the office path. Basically just work one of the job enough and you should get there eventually.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rycharde's Realm

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
is or will ntr be avoidable in this game ?
There's sharing and whoring out the women, but no (I'm pretty sure) actual NTR scenes as in "designed to cause jealousy".

What sharing content there is can be enabled or disabled in the options.* If it's disabled you'll never see it, and even if you leave it enabled almost all of it (one event excepted) is avoidable.

* Character Settings on the MC's computer

Reactions: Centrophy

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
is or will ntr be avoidable in this game ?
All the options are marked, so will never happen unless you actually select them. And you can turn it on or off to hide the options all together (i think there's a couple i forgot to put a check on though).

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I just started the game and up to the first morning after the intro I don't see settings option's anywhere I see mc statues girl statues ,saves and goals but no options settings

cypr

May 2, 2017
I just started the game and up to the first morning after the intro I don't see settings option's anywhere I see mc statues girl statues ,saves and goals but no options settings
me neither, i think it's off by default cause i didn't have any ntr scenes up to 1000/1000 stats so far, but i want to turn it on.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.5.5 bug?

Why we get this information? (or is it more for 6.0?)
Reach 70 department performance, and you should get the event after working

The best we can get are 50. The money is limited to 2 so the last update we can`t buy.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
me neither, i think it's off by default cause i didn't have any ntr scenes up to 1000/1000 stats so far, but i want to turn it on.
If you are looking for the ntr toggle you'll be asked when it actually becomes relevant, then it should be available in the computer.
0.5.5 bug?

Why we get this information? (or is it more for 6.0?)
Reach 70 department performance, and you should get the event after working

The best we can get are 50. The money is limited to 2 so the last update we can`t buy.
You can absolutely get to 70 performance currently. You'll have to get Jen to the final level and get her to help, or turn off ntr and go to work and you'll trigger the bypass.

If you have a save file to post, I can take a look and let you know what you have to do.

Reactions: Dole and cypr

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
If you are looking for the ntr toggle you'll be asked when it actually becomes relevant, then it should be available in the computer.

You can absolutely get to 70 performance currently. You'll have to get Jen to the final level and get her to help, or turn off ntr and go to work and you'll trigger the bypass.

If you have a save file to post, I can take a look and let you know what you have to do.
Ok, I thought I get this option at the office I found it now.

Reactions: MakinWaves

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
thank you all for answering the question . As long as its 100 percent avoidable I'm cool :cool: last question how do find the second lady ?

S_RPM

Aug 28, 2017
Any chance for a Mega upload for the main game? All the other hosts are horribly slow without paying for membership.

Reactions: Jahemoto

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
thank you all for answering the question . As long as its 100 percent avoidable I'm cool :cool: last question how do find the second lady ?
You meet Mel through working at the strip club (unlocked by either working the crime path or progressing the office path far enough), Lydia at the gym in town.

Reactions: MakinWaves
4.60 star(s) 61 Votes