Juicejames

Nov 24, 2019
Man I dont know if you care about my comment but i wanna say this game is great and have great potential because of you and i think you can use that potential with jen's story.

Of course peta jensen and his sexy mom (diamond) are great additons for game especially using with jen but diffrent family chracters such as aunt,sister, even jens past husband:p could boost this game, expand our house and we can be much more happy as players.

Vrees

Jul 3, 2017
Anyone know how to spend the day with the mom? I have done basically everything the goal says.

Wisthep

Apr 13, 2017
Said bedroom, but worked in the hallway by accident
Ah, think I misunderstood what you meant by "spend the day with her", I assume you're referring to shopping right? If so that can be accessed Saturdays and Sundays at 8:50 also on Fridays if you get her the job at the office or club.

Goals are different, they're essentially the main story component of the game and are always triggered in your bedroom.

Reactions: MakinWaves

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the feedback and bug report! I'll look into that one.

I decided to implement Jen at the club in a simple way, just have her be there when the MC goes. The rest of the code for this stuff doesn't work that way, so in order to shift her bedtime I'd have to override or manipulate the main schedule to make it happen dynamically, or railroad you into sleeping with her after working at the club. First two are kinda complicated and potentially buggy for little gain, and the later is just trading one problem for another.

Ultimately the club job is completely flexible in working days, which I think is a fair compromise, and I can't really have the MC coming back from his strip club job at 10pm :p It's something I might revisit way down the line when the game is content complete, I'll likely have to give everything a once over to make it all work smoothly as possible.

One of my money sink ideas was home upgrading. Have a pool built, that kind of thing like you said. Don't know if it will actually happen, it's another one of those ideas that kind of got pushed to the side and likely won't fit well into a Release anytime soon. I do have to maintain the MC bedroom for a variety of reasons. But the most obvious for a player is just that it will likely feature in other character stories at some point, and I don't want to over complicate the game's consistency. Rest is all boring code stuff.

Tattoos again was something I thought about, but decided not to bother with. As it's impossible to make it work with the scenes. I mean some people already get bothered by her hair changing colour between events, can't imagine what they'd think if there was a missing tattoo!

Thanks for registering your interest in this kinds of things, it certainly makes me consider them all the more.

Man I dont know if you care about my comment but i wanna say this game is great and have great potential because of you and i think you can use that potential with jen's story.

Of course peta jensen and his sexy mom (diamond) are great additons for game especially using with jen but diffrent family chracters such as aunt,sister, even jens past husband:p could boost this game, expand our house and we can be much more happy as players.
Glad you enjoy it, and the new characters especially. Definitely got more planned :)
Anyone know how to spend the day with the mom? I have done basically everything the goal says.
Said bedroom, but worked in the hallway by accident
What event/link are you referring to?

Pepefan55

Jul 18, 2021
Yo dudes anyone tell me how the fuck do I get her to do the handjob thingy for Public shenanigans in lewd goals?

Tunnn

Aug 12, 2020
is there plans for more ntr content? I like the way the dev has clearly marked everything so people can't complain.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
is there plans for more ntr content? I like the way the dev has clearly marked everything so people can't complain.
Looks like it. Next update is adding Office content so I'm sure we'll get another round of Jen fooling around with other employees. But that's just from what MakinWaves said in recent posts.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Jen wise I had the patrons vote on what to prioritize and NTR was around the middle. Though there are other content types ahead of it that also feature it. So I'd say it'll be likely be making another appearance soon, but I'm not necessarily trying to focus on it.

Mel should be getting a good dose on the lewd route soon (not sure about the coming update yet), and the newer characters will have their own avenues for it setup as they get updated. So I'd say overall expect much of the same level of representation going forward.
Looks like it. Next update is adding Office content so I'm sure we'll get another round of Jen fooling around with other employees. But that's just from what MakinWaves said in recent posts.
Unlikely Jen will get anything in that coming update, it's just going to be a few events to intro a new character. But when it comes time to flesh out that character there might be some good opportunities for Jen in there :)

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

Wisthep

Apr 13, 2017
How can you turn NTR on/off? I saw nothing when starting the game or later. No settings button either.
NTR options appear once you reach certain thresholds during the main story and the modelling content, there isn't any before that point. You'll have the option to toggle it on or off during these events.

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
NTR options appear once you reach certain thresholds during the main story and the modelling content, there isn't any before that point. You'll have the option to toggle it on or off during these events.
Important, is the modelling content part of the office job?

Wisthep

Apr 13, 2017
Important, is the modelling content part of the office job?
No, both jobs are seperate from the modelling work, whichever route you chose at the beginning doesn't make a difference. Once you're a little ways into the game you'll get a dialogue option during the morning or evening meal that Jen "seems worried about something..." which is the trigger for the modelling and after a tiny bit of busywork you can have her model at weekends for extra scenes/money. If you need a guide you can consult the computer in your bedroom for instructions, it's pretty thorough.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Can't visit Lydia at her house. I'm always told to come between 9AM and 9PM even though the time is right.
Have you done the first visit event? It has a different time you need to turn up at rather than what that message says (check the goal screen).

If you have and it's still fucked, post your save file and I'll take a look (save menu -> save to disk -> attach to a post here)

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes