HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Finally saw the modeling content. I think it might be the hottest scenes in the game especially since you and her watch it together. Can't wait to see more from it as well as more business scenes with the boss.

Uggasto

Feb 14, 2019
Cheat mode enable file for R5.
Just replace the original html with the modded one. (backup first)

Enter any text in computer or leave it empty.
When I tried to open the zip file with the mod, Windows Defender detected a trojan. Beware!

Reactions: lOlNoo

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Amazing game, thank you for your effort!

A little bit of grind but makes the outcome more sweet. Also the gym girl is sooo hot (Peta Jensen for anyone wondering)
Thank you so much! Glad you like the new character choice :)
Seems like saves have disappeared. where are they stored or how do I add a save from this thread?
They're stored in your browser cache if they are still there. To add one from this thread just right click -> save as.. -> save the file someplace -> in game save menu click load from file -> nav to the file you downloaded
Finally saw the modeling content. I think it might be the hottest scenes in the game especially since you and her watch it together. Can't wait to see more from it as well as more business scenes with the boss.
Yeah I thought it was a neat idea. Glad I was able to get you there eventually ;)
How do I download these save files? They just open as text docs in new tabs
Right click it, press save as.. or whatever equivalent you have on your browser

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
When I tried to open the zip file with the mod, Windows Defender detected a trojan. Beware!
You are the second person reporting that. Do you use for the 7z archive?

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Can't progress modeling and used the patch. No option to greet her when she comes home. Here's my save:
You have a modeling related event to do at dinner with her before it'll continue. Sorry this isn't communicated well!

Gym only has stay in town or go home options. Save is just before reaching level 2.
You need $200 for the link to appear, sorry there's meant to be a message telling you this but it's printing to the wrong place.

Reactions: mobilizedfeline

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
You need $200 for the link to appear, sorry there's meant to be a message telling you this but it's printing to the wrong place.
Speaking of, sometimes the vital game progression option will be hidden by the top "phone" menu bar. A few times I've been clicking around, looking for the next step to move on, before I thought of hiding the top bar and spotted the missing piece. You could just chalk that up to user error, but it might be worth considering not having vital information or buttons appearing at the very top of the page.

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
Holy shit this is a great game. I don't think you could make a more perfect MILF than Alexis Fawx if you grew her in a lab. Now all we need is a little impreg content to send this thing to the moon.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Speaking of, sometimes the vital game progression option will be hidden by the top "phone" menu bar. A few times I've been clicking around, looking for the next step to move on, before I thought of hiding the top bar and spotted the missing piece. You could just chalk that up to user error, but it might be worth considering not having vital information or buttons appearing at the very top of the page.
Thanks for the feedback, the bar was a bolt on I did a while back and didn't get a whole lot of feedback on. I did notice myself it was overlaying over some of the new stuff but didn't have time to really fix it. But I'll put it on the list!
I bought the outfits from the sex shop but I can't ask for them from as rewards at dinner?
Sex Shop outfits work differently, they are used in the living room in the evening (its ask her to wear a special outfit or something) and the public exhibition content.

Reactions: gregers

Luckenzio

Oct 6, 2018
Big fan of how you can balance love/corruption mixes in your playthrough. It allows you to do some really kinky shit while still maintaining a relatively heartfelt relationship with the characters.

Reactions: MakinWaves

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
Cheat mode enable file for R5.
Just replace the original html with the modded one. (backup first)

Enter any text in computer or leave it empty.

PS: Use
hey man, think you could update this to include the patch that opens up the modeling content? Kinda having to choose between right now. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Cirelc

SilverFire

Apr 28, 2017
First of all, congrats for what is, in my opinion, a pretty good game so far, it shows a lot of promise. Good writing, good images correlated to the writing, pretty good balance between grind and results and overall a pretty good and natural evolving game. Some stuff still needs some working and fine tuning but i`m sure u`ll get there eventually.

I do however have a major complaint... It`s a bit disappointing to come home from work, have energy and not be able to do anything with Jen because it`s past her bedtime... why not make the return time from work the same as her bedtime? Another suggestion could be to be able to have her move in together in the same room after a certain point in the relationship and have the night options for her available after a certain hour and until another certain hour in the early morning. This way no matter when the mc returns home, he`ll still be able to have those night options. Also he could transform the spare room in a studio room or homeoffice or a home gym or whatever... this could also enrich the options from the stores, which are pretty poor atm... having a pool or a sex dungeon in the basement would also be super nice :) I bet Jen would love to flirt with the pool boy or construction workers hired to do the necessary modifications to the house ;-) A final suggestion would be to be able to instruct Jen to get piercings and tattoos suitable for a prime slut :-D I admit, i`m a kinky bastard, and this - even if not all the images in the game could correlate, but i`m sure some workaround could be found - would add more flavor to the game, textwise at least.

Found a bug when eating at 18:00 at Lydia`s, it advances the time with a whole day :O

Last edited:
Reactions: MakinWaves
4.60 star(s) 61 Votes