Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
hiii
after raising the lewd points upto 2900 , goal says
Take action one morning:
(Your bedroom, 7am – 9am)
but nothing is happening
Try sleeping and trying it again the next day. The game tells you to do that if things aren't triggering.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
i did try that but no luck , i attached my save file may be i am doing something wrong
Oh I probably should've said that I'm not the game developer for Love & Vice lol. Happens a lot but oh well. Hopefully the dev can answer your question better since I'm just a fan.

Reactions: babloo

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Here's my save for the Model stuff. I was up to Model Set 3 but I never got the prompt to go back to the agency. I even waited multiple times a week to see if it was just a tight time frame but nope.

Hopefully that helps find the issue since it looks like I'm not the only one.
It's not a huge deal, but Modelling Set 3 (if we're not counting selfies and texts and stuff) was the last one I got sent when asking her how a shoot went. I've tried lunch (she's only there on Fridays I think) and dinner and haven't seen anything. And when you go to the model place it's just blank (unless it's outside of the time you mentioned in which it tell you to come back another time, which is odd as she only goes there on sat and sun).
Big thanks for these save files, I managed to find the issue and rewrite the triggers. It wasn't setup properly to account for people outpacing the triggers by leveling up Jen.

Find the patch the in OP, replace the html file with the new one. Then just sleep and the modelling stuff should proceed properly. Do let me know if there are further issues, but I was able to do the full chain on Hase's save wtihout issue. (There is a point where you have to talk to her at dinner, but it's not really communicated well - if you can't talk to her after coming home from a shoot, try seeing if you have an option at dinner)

Anyone else who is having trouble getting the modelling content to progress, this patch might fix the issue for you.
How can I change the Landlady "role" to (tutor) and her name ?
pc -> character settings
Yeah i just started with this update and modelling is stuck as well
Check out the OP, i posted a patch that should fix the issue assuming it's the same other's had.
No online version?

Bear in mind I have no control over these and haven't tested them :)
hiii
after raising the lewd points upto 2900 , goal says
Take action one morning:
(Your bedroom, 7am – 9am)
but nothing is happening
You already did that event, some of those goals don't get marked off in the screen (typically if there isn't an icon at all). Look to the next one for what to do.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
The page is back from the dead! Same benefits, for those of you who might prefer a different platform. Also has direct download links ;)

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So the modeling stuff is still broken on my save. I went to sleep, saw that the Moedeling Agency was open but the only option is to leave. I tried waiting for her during the weekend and also talking with her at dinner but nothing progresses it.

Reactions: longjohngold

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
So the modeling stuff is still broken on my save. I went to sleep, saw that the Moedeling Agency was open but the only option is to leave. I tried waiting for her during the weekend and also talking with her at dinner but nothing progresses it.
On the week-end at 2 PM talk her in the hall. That's when she comes back from modeling

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
On the week-end at 2 PM talk her in the hall. That's when she comes back from modeling
That's what I meant about waiting for her during the weekend. She just says the usual

MC: "How did it go"
Jen: "Tried make up etc etc etc"
MC: "I look forward to seeing them"

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
That's what I meant about waiting for her during the weekend. She just says the usual

MC: "How did it go"
Jen: "Tried make up etc etc etc"
MC: "I look forward to seeing them"
Did you check your Phone after this conversation ?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Did you check your Phone after this conversation ?
Yup yup. I check the phone before and after but there's no messages there, it's all blank. The notification for receiving the message also never pops up either.

JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
The page is back from the dead! Same benefits, for those of you who might prefer a different platform. Also has direct download links ;)
Im still getting the same stuck progress that the guy above is getting.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Im still getting the same stuck progress that the guy above is getting.
I'm sorry. I went full retard and didn't include the script file where half the fix was. I uploaded a new patch, in the OP. Should do the trick. Make sure to replace both the script folder and the html file with these. Sorry to fuck you about like that!

Is there a way to make your mom work the VIP?
Not yet no.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
I'm sorry. I went full retard and didn't include the script file where half the fix was. I uploaded a new patch, in the OP. Should do the trick. Make sure to replace both the script folder and the html file with these. Sorry to fuck you about like that!

Not yet no.
Appreciate it

Reactions: MakinWaves

PANOS134EVER

Sep 11, 2020
Amazing game, thank you for your effort!

A little bit of grind but makes the outcome more sweet. Also the gym girl is sooo hot (Peta Jensen for anyone wondering)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MakinWaves

werj

May 12, 2019
Seems like saves have disappeared. where are they stored or how do I add a save from this thread?

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes