MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I read the comments and left a few questions.
Ntr in the game can be skipped? (cannot be avoided)
What is the ratio of ntr / non ntr content?
Just to add to the answer you recieved, the content for any character will eventually prompt you asking if you want that content turned on or not. If it's off, the options are completely hidden. If on, they are marked with an icon. You can also toggle it on and off in the character settings page.

KingofBugs01

Jun 13, 2019
I have been unable to interact with the gym. I am fitness lvl 2 and the gym is open but whenever I go no matter the time it only gives me the option to leave to home or stay in town.

KingCalad

Aug 29, 2017
Cheat mod enable file.

Enter any text in computer or leave it empty.
Edited

leaving it there because I hate edited content that makes other answers seem out of place. everything is okay, it was my own PC being weird. now it works

Original
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2018
chrome won't allow me to download, "Virus detected"

I'm assuming that's actually windows defender.

first time I see that. Very weird for what is probably just a Txt file inside a 7z file. then again, why not just upload the txt file.
It isn't a txt file but a html file. The text remark is just about the cheat option, just press the button no need to put anything in. I'm using it and no warning from Windows Defender.

Edit: Just replace the original html with the modded one. (backup first)

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
This desperately needs proofreading. Ten typos/grammar mistakes just on the very first page. That's just embarrassing for an HTML game that's mostly text. Won't even try after that first impression.

its/it's, at/to, passed/past, commas, viscous/vicious to name a few. R5

grozobdtc

Oct 7, 2017
I have been unable to interact with the gym. I am fitness lvl 2 and the gym is open but whenever I go no matter the time it only gives me the option to leave to home or stay in town.
I have the same problem with the gym and I can't interact with the club. I tried with Chrome and Firefox. I have the same problem. I downloaded the file twice, still no luck.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I have the same problem with the gym and I can't interact with the club. I tried with Chrome and Firefox. I have the same problem. I downloaded the file twice, still no luck.
Both of these are the same issue, you need $200 to sign up for the gym. There's meant to be a message telling you this but it's printing to the wrong place, apologies!

This desperately needs proofreading. Ten typos/grammar mistakes just on the very first page. That's just embarrassing for an HTML game that's mostly text. Won't even try after that first impression.

its/it's, at/to, passed/past, commas, viscous/vicious to name a few. R5
Unfortunately I just have online tools to help with grammar/etc for now. I assume you are talking about the intro? I wrote that ~1 year ago, and it most definitely got less verification than I perform now. But if my assumption is wrong, do let me know. I wouldn't want the new content to throw up such red flags. Appreciate the feedback though, it's definetely something I'll look into regardless.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
BUG REPORT:
23:30 Any day, Your room
Clean the room. (gain either Lüv or Lëwd + star)
Sleep.
Error in skipping work. The game doesn't skip two days but something is amiss here.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes