MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
yeah . to load everything after clicking.
but i always use comodo ...and used for L&V ...dont remember having that issue so smth must have changed...
I'll check it out, but I do have to recommend a more mainstream browser.

Lord Nux

Nov 28, 2018
Surprisingly good.

I went into this with low expectations because its UI in the screenshots looks like twenty other games, but I was pleasantly surprised.

It's grindy in parts and there's lots of 'dead time/space' in a week, because there aren't a lot of characters and actions. What is here is pretty enjoyable, though. A slow romance/corruption game with interesting characters and management aspects.

I like it and can recommend it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MakinWaves

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
same with usual chrome. i dont like FF because i cannot use cheat apps on it. havenot checked opera.
So yeah I checked it out and you are correct, it's running like shit on chrome especially in some of the more intensive passages. I'll see what I can do about it but for now I'd say play on firefox. It's not something that's changed with R4, I checked older versions and the problem persists.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
hm ...well i am not sure if it were non-existant back then. but im sure that now it is beyond tolerable or acceptable level of comfort.
Yeah I wouldn't play it with that kind of performance either. I'll see what I can do but can't promise anything.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Release 5 preview

This is a trimmed down version of what I posted on patreon a week or so ago, a little look at what's likely coming in the next update:
  • No .5 release this time, just a full blown R5 like the earlier updates
  • Gym Girl Content - getting to know her, and at least to the point before you can unlock her home/etc (sandbox stuff)
  • Jen sex system updates - more actions that should help her arousal gains, and possibly more :)
  • Extra sex content - with the gym girl really early in her progression I'll try and make sure there's some of the good stuff still to see elsewhere, possibly Mel related but it's not decided yet.
  • Aiming for early September release date
That's all for now ;)

anhbenmuoi112

Jan 11, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you repost the screenshots? They are not displaying.

Until then all I can really say is you are likely missing a requirement or need to sleep once before the link will appear. Check the goal screen and make sure you've got everything. Hopefully I can give a better answer with more info :)
I got everything

Can you repost the screenshots? They are not displaying.

Until then all I can really say is you are likely missing a requirement or need to sleep once before the link will appear. Check the goal screen and make sure you've got everything. Hopefully I can give a better answer with more info :)
All quest have tick ✅, and i do sleep to next day, i'm skip to 4pm but quest not work

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Okay so I checked and the links are working, so try the following:
  1. Go to the stripclub and work a shift like you normally would, come home and sleep then see if the link appears
  2. If it still won't appear, post your save file for me to take a look (save menu -> save to disk option), at least if you can.

Reactions: anhbenmuoi112

anhbenmuoi112

Jan 11, 2020
Okay so I checked and the links are working, so try the following:
  1. Go to the stripclub and work a shift like you normally would, come home and sleep then see if the link appears
  2. If it still won't appear, post your save file for me to take a look (save menu -> save to disk option), at least if you can.
Still not working, this is my save file

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Still not working, this is my save file
Alright so it appears you've already seen the final story events for mel right now, they're marked in the variables as viewed. The confusion is my fault for not putting something in the goal screen to communicate that, sorry.

I attached your save with the event reset so you can view them again if you wish.

dondi12345

Jun 14, 2021
Release 5 preview

This is a trimmed down version of what I posted on patreon a week or so ago, a little look at what's likely coming in the next update:
  • No .5 release this time, just a full blown R5 like the earlier updates
  • Gym Girl Content - getting to know her, and at least to the point before you can unlock her home/etc (sandbox stuff)
  • Jen sex system updates - more actions that should help her arousal gains, and possibly more :)
  • Extra sex content - with the gym girl really early in her progression I'll try and make sure there's some of the good stuff still to see elsewhere, possibly Mel related but it's not decided yet.
  • Aiming for early September release date
That's all for now ;)
when will this out? MakinWaves

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes