raketenrocket

Oct 6, 2017
Making my first ever post. I looooooove this game, it's my absolute favorite. And the developer is not only doing a great job in making the game but seems very reliable and is active on here.
Im going to start subscribing on Patreon asap.
A bit sad we got so little NTR in this one, but since that's more or less a bonus and not the whole point of the game, I can't really complain.

Anyway, thumbs up MakinWaves, you are awesome (y)

SirDraconis

Jul 12, 2017
O come on waves you cant just tease lydia ntr with like one scene you devil, you killing me here :D In all seriousness though good work and keep up the great content.

Reactions: MakinWaves

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Dang. So Jen lives with 2 or 3 different guys and has sex with all of them?

Really nice colors and images. Good Job!

Cheers.

Last edited:

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi there i made a compressed version of the game V7.5 UPDATED
from 1.69 GB to 338 MB

Last edited:

mac1000

Jun 17, 2017
Awesome freaking update. Can't wait for more Jen updates, especially strip club ntr ones

Edit: Also fucking love this dev, always interacting with people, answering all the questions, no lies and excuses about updates. You won't find anything like this on forum.

Support this one if you can guys, we got a gem here

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
RELEASE 7 NOW AVAILABLE!

Sorry for the long wait, but there was a lot to get done and I let it get out of hand on top of that. I'll be doing things a bit differently going forward (hopefully..), with the aim of getting these out in a more predictable fashion.

Features:
  • Lydia Content Stage
  • Christine and Krissy Content
  • New Event Replay Gallery Feature
Check the changelog in OP for more details :)

Also I made a R6.5 -> R7 patch, details in the OP. Let me know if you experience problems, it's the first time I've done it.
Thank you! Download completed. Now Just have to wait for nightfall... to let the beast out of its cage!

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Making my first ever post. I looooooove this game, it's my absolute favorite. And the developer is not only doing a great job in making the game but seems very reliable and is active on here.
Im going to start subscribing on Patreon asap.
A bit sad we got so little NTR in this one, but since that's more or less a bonus and not the whole point of the game, I can't really complain.

Anyway, thumbs up MakinWaves, you are awesome (y)
Thank you so much! Next release should have a fair bit of it. For Lydia specifically I'll be polling supporters what to focus on and that'll be an option. So keep an eye out for that.
Should I be able to replay scenes for all characters? Only Jen shows up
Just Jen for now. I'll add more where I can.
Are there any conditions you need for a repeat invite to the party on an old save?
You just need to get invited once then you should have access. Are you having trouble getting the link to appear?
Awesome freaking update. Can't wait for more Jen updates, especially strip club ntr ones

Edit: Also fucking love this dev, always interacting with people, answering all the questions, no lies and excuses about updates. You won't find anything like this on forum.

Support this one if you can guys, we got a gem here
Thank you :oops: You should be getting exactly what you want next in 7.5!
View attachment 1798527

i see it in Lydia hiking event
Apply the bugfix in the OP. I'm really sorry about this one!
is the max for lidya love still 800?
It'll go up after the intro event and then again after the first story event. Find the link in your room, probably the morning.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mac1000

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
I like this game more and more, but ahm i just would like have a proper walk or guide or hint about Work Office/Club MAX stats since, well i tought i had on max and i just did some events (BTW idk how many or wich one events are in total since i only trigger a few and i guess theyre the same of last time) but it said the CAP rised, so ahm maybe a mannagement menu to know how much more have to work ro rise up the CAP and that involve some new events or progress the current one's with new scenes... idk its a random idea, but i loved see a update of the game, i missed it for a while

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
If you do each available action you should get all the upgrades. You only need to repeat the training ones.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I played this game months ago, so can someone tell me what NTR content there is? I just don't recall any when I played in the past. No, this is not some flame post or "screw NTR" stuff, just wondering what to look for. I really didn't see any setup for it last time, did I not play far enough?

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes