MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I like this game more and more, but ahm i just would like have a proper walk or guide or hint about Work Office/Club MAX stats since, well i tought i had on max and i just did some events (BTW idk how many or wich one events are in total since i only trigger a few and i guess theyre the same of last time) but it said the CAP rised, so ahm maybe a mannagement menu to know how much more have to work ro rise up the CAP and that involve some new events or progress the current one's with new scenes... idk its a random idea, but i loved see a update of the game, i missed it for a while
I think I know what you mean. When some people had trouble getting hitting the stat requirements they usually hadn't done all the events, and I realised how hard it is to actually work out which ones you have done and which aren't. It's something I wanted to fix, maybe change the colour of the links or something like that. Don't know when it will happen but it's on the list.
can someone give me new save pls
There is one posted in the OP.
I played this game months ago, so can someone tell me what NTR content there is? I just don't recall any when I played in the past. No, this is not some flame post or "screw NTR" stuff, just wondering what to look for. I really didn't see any setup for it last time, did I not play far enough?
Well basically it's all of the sharing/corruption variety. MC doesn't get cheated on. You get more options as you advance, and yeah it's not really introduced until you get a few stages in, for jen anyway. Advancing the careers and getting the girls to work with you also opens a lot of events like that.

Reactions: mickster101

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
ok, i think i messed up somewhere, jen got the modeling job, but doesn't she become a stripper as well? love and lewd at max and I can't sleep with her, please tell me it's to much love points

pelican89

May 28, 2021
Does anyone have a r6.5 full save? Also how would I download the save properly so I would be able to "load from disk"?

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
ok, i think i messed up somewhere, jen got the modeling job, but doesn't she become a stripper as well? love and lewd at max and I can't sleep with her, please tell me it's to much love points
Need to become a club manager to get her into stripping. There's a section in Jen's optional goals for it that should guide you. Also check the MC section if you need to unlock the job for yourself. You should be getting options to fuck her if you have progressed far enough. Like in the hallway when she is going to bed.
online store not showing up.
Clothes maxed
Try to do another clothing event, such as the ones that appear in the kitchen. Sometimes the trigger doesn't go off properly but there is a failsafe in the clothing events that should get it going again. If that doesn't work, post your save file and and I'll take a look/fix it for you.
Lydia's retreat, error message states

Error: the passage "s" does not exist
Install the bugfix patch in the OP.
full save?
Does anyone have a r6.5 full save? Also how would I download the save properly so I would be able to "load from disk"?
There's a save file in the OP. Just download, press load from disc in the save menu and navigate to where you downloaded the file.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Try to do another clothing event, such as the ones that appear in the kitchen. Sometimes the trigger doesn't go off properly but there is a failsafe in the clothing events that should get it going again. If that doesn't work, post your save file and and I'll take a look/fix it for you.
There we go.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
I think I know what you mean. When some people had trouble getting hitting the stat requirements they usually hadn't done all the events, and I realised how hard it is to actually work out which ones you have done and which aren't. It's something I wanted to fix, maybe change the colour of the links or something like that. Don't know when it will happen but it's on the list.

There is one posted in the OP.

Well basically it's all of the sharing/corruption variety. MC doesn't get cheated on. You get more options as you advance, and yeah it's not really introduced until you get a few stages in, for jen anyway. Advancing the careers and getting the girls to work with you also opens a lot of events like that.
BTW its a really good an awesome game, i apreaciate you take time on read our comments and else to improve it and keep going on it, hahaha sometimes i would like to ask to work with you, but at same time i think it would be bad for me, since i dont be able to be surprised and enjoy new content hahahaha.....

I hope new update brings mroe MC Goals, also more Goals of the girls... keep going its a great proyect and i would like to say im a fan of this game and i keep playing it ... just i would like to say sorry for dont have money to supprt your work....

• Red Heart
Reactions: MakinWaves

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
BTW its a really good an awesome game, i apreaciate you take time on read our comments and else to improve it and keep going on it, hahaha sometimes i would like to ask to work with you, but at same time i think it would be bad for me, since i dont be able to be surprised and enjoy new content hahahaha.....

I hope new update brings mroe MC Goals, also more Goals of the girls... keep going its a great proyect and i would like to say im a fan of this game and i keep playing it ... just i would like to say sorry for dont have money to supprt your work....
Thank you! Don't worry about not supporting if you can't. The kind words and posting in the thread help out as well :)

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
This was a lot of content which is of course cool but I'm curious if you intend to make more focused updates in the future. Like this the NTR one, this is the Office one and this is the Antonia one, you catch my drift.
I know the dev of Nymphomania Priestess is doing something similar to make sure the older systems/content is caught up before developing a whole bunch of new stuff.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes