MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I second this. After I see Lydia for the first time, the gym only shows me 2 options: Head Home or Stay in Town. I have not actually spoken to Lydia or unlocked anything from her. It just happened after I saw Lydia the first time.
You might just have to post your save file (save menu -> save to disk) so I can take a look. Only other thing I can recommend trying is sleeping once and check the goal , as you might be at the point of the story event that is started from your room rather than the gym.

imnotoverhere

Jun 25, 2017
I figured it out. I edited the game file to speed up something and apparently that broke the Gym line. Resetting the files fixed that.

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
Been a little while, so I'll reveal what's coming in R7.5 for you guys. Instead of focusing on one character, this is all about expanding the strip club. Confirmed so far:
  • Jen VIP Room
  • Mel Stripper work
  • New Club Upgrades
  • Club story continuation
Looking to have it out in the first half of June.
Cant wait, Jen in the VIP is what I've been anticipating. Being able to turn her stripping into live sex shows would be nuts. I'd like to see Antonia work the club as well.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I figured it out. I edited the game file to speed up something and apparently that broke the Gym line. Resetting the files fixed that.
Yeah if there's one thing you can't console edit it's the fitness levels. Very likely to completely break the progression.
Whats the prediction for the update? Middle or end of the month?
Very soon, soon as it's ready.
Cant wait, Jen in the VIP is what I've been anticipating. Being able to turn her stripping into live sex shows would be nuts. I'd like to see Antonia work the club as well.
Well I hope you'll enjoy it! Atonia will definitely havesome club content though it's a fair ways off at this point.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
RELEASE 7.5 NOW AVAILABLE!

Download links and full changelog available in the OP.

Smaller than the last couple of releases, this one focuses on expanding the strip club!
  • Jen VIP Room
  • New Jen Daily Tasks
  • Mel Work Tasks
  • New club upgrades with a variety of content unlocks to go with them
  • New strip club cheats
A full sized release will be up next, featuring a new character. Currently there is a poll up on patreon and subscribestar to help decide the future of Lydia's content. So if you're a fan, consider signing up and checking that out too ;)

truestory89

Jan 6, 2019
Am i the only one getting error when trying to go to the strip club?

Also can't check MC progress on computer

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
How is the NTR in this? Is there a true NTR path, or is it just minor additional "NTR" scenes where the MC whores them out or they bang someone else but is still MC's girl?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
How is the NTR in this? Is there a true NTR path, or is it just minor additional "NTR" scenes where the MC whores them out or they bang someone else but is still MC's girl?
Each character has two major paths (hence the name of the game). There are no distinct, separate NTR paths but (if you enable them) a number of NTR-ish events that can be triggered. I don't play them myself but my impression is that they happen almost exclusively at the MC's instigation, so closer to sharing/whoring/netorase than 'hard' NTR.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, and if the NTR/sharing/swinging content is enabled, at one point in the office progression it's a requirement to have the mother figure service the MC's boss. Other than that it should be entirely optional, even if the content is enabled.

The content can be toggled on/off at any time using the computer in the MC's bedroom.

Lolnoder

Sep 11, 2020
Just started this and I don't get how the scene criteria work, I got Jen's lewd to 300/300 and the next lewd-gain event told me to check the progress at computer, but it still says locked at 300/300 and I don't get any scene options at 9-11PM. The fitness level is properly checked as completed in comparison.

E: Apparently it doesn't actually register until you sleep and pass the day? That worked for me at least.

D0vreGubb3n

Nov 14, 2018
i applied for job and checked message then i go to job interviev but after that how can i work i gone to office but there is no option for work what is wrong ?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
i applied for job and checked message then i go to job interviev but after that how can i work i gone to office but there is no option for work what is wrong ?
Don't go to the office, use the go to work option from home in the morning (for the office job).

Reactions: MakinWaves

D0vreGubb3n

Nov 14, 2018
Don't go to the office, use the go to work option from home in the morning (for the office job).
Ty i figure out just 2 day in week have job caus of that i understand now. btw i ask another question when i go jason home it says u already have job so i begin with aplying job from computer but is it better dont aply job and go to jason's home instead for scenes if it is i will begin again

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Ty i figure out just 2 day in week have job caus of that i understand now. btw i ask another question when i go jason home it says u already have job so i begin with aplying job from computer but is it better dont aply job and go to jason's home instead for scenes if it is i will begin again
I don't have the game in front of me, but believe you can work in the office Monday-Thursday.

Jason's leads via a short stint as a drug dealer to managing a strip club rather than the office job. But once you gain sufficient influence you can bring other characters to work with you in both places, so there'll be scenes/story progress in both locations.

No matter which job you begin with, the other will become available again later.

Reactions: D0vreGubb3n

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I don't have the game in front of me, but believe you can work in the office Monday-Thursday.
Canonically you work four days a week but you can actually go to the office any day, you just have to get there at 9 AM and not earlier.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Am i the only one getting error when trying to go to the strip club?

Also can't check MC progress on computer
I'll need to know what the error message is saying or your save file in order to fix this.
I pretty much just label anything involving others sexually as NTR. Bit of a misuse of the term but it's probably better that way. No cheating (on mc) content, just the sharing variety. You can turn it off and you have to tell the girls to do the stuff.
Just started this and I don't get how the scene criteria work, I got Jen's lewd to 300/300 and the next lewd-gain event told me to check the progress at computer, but it still says locked at 300/300 and I don't get any scene options at 9-11PM. The fitness level is properly checked as completed in comparison.

E: Apparently it doesn't actually register until you sleep and pass the day? That worked for me at least.
Correct, a lot of the time you need to sleep for things to trigger. For the sake of optimisation.
Clicking on Mel at the top of the bar returns non-values.
Thanks for reporting!

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes