Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
This should be said by no one even if it is about the depicted character.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Boy we've come a long way. Though where did you find this? I can't seem to find it in any of the files.

The save file in the op should take you right to the most recent content.
This must be after the shower event, but I am no longer sure.

Foud another such instance. This is when buying the split dress.
And one when inspecting her while doing Yoga.
And one when told to use the dildo.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MakinWaves

wrestla

Jul 31, 2018
I'll need to know what the error message is saying or your save file in order to fix this.

I pretty much just label anything involving others sexually as NTR. Bit of a misuse of the term but it's probably better that way. No cheating (on mc) content, just the sharing variety. You can turn it off and you have to tell the girls to do the stuff.

Correct, a lot of the time you need to sleep for things to trigger. For the sake of optimisation.

Thanks for reporting!
I'm having the same issue with the strip club, here's the error code " Error: <<silently>>: error within contents (Error: <<melS2InitCheck>>: errors within widget code (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'lvSexStory'); Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'lwdSexStory'))) "

Edit: Ah, I believe the strip club option shows up at home before the dealer arc is completed, meaning you have to go into town and to Jason's house one more time before it works.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyrielone

hvingsomefun

Aug 20, 2018
So her model route broke. I wait for her to come home on Saturday / Sunday, and it says "it appears that she just got home from modelling" but there is no hyperlink or anything for me to click. Likewise at dinner that night. Nothing to click to ask her how it went.

Also how do you get the car? I saw the message saying he was going to tell so-and-so to give me a great deal... but I can't seem to find where I actually go to buy the car.... nothing in town etc...

I have Jen's Lewd path maxxed by the way....

Thanks

Edit: got the car, the dealership was open during a much smaller window in the day in town than I was expecting.... her modelling quest won't move forward though

Last edited:

bimbopls

Mar 4, 2019
I can't seem to get any of the new VIP room content to fire, or I'm just dumb. I've got all the characters maxed on their routes, revenue capped at 105, morale is capped at 60, and appeal capped at 75. I havent found any other event to increase the caps either so any help is appreciated.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Why do I have both level up buttons with Mel when her Love points are nowhere near enough to trigger it?
mel lewd.jpg

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
This must be after the shower event, but I am no longer sure.

Foud another such instance. This is when buying the split dress.
And one when inspecting her while doing Yoga.
And one when told to use the dildo.
Thanks a lot for reporting these!
I'm having the same issue with the strip club, here's the error code " Error: <<silently>>: error within contents (Error: <<melS2InitCheck>>: errors within widget code (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'lvSexStory'); Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'lwdSexStory'))) "

Edit: Ah, I believe the strip club option shows up at home before the dealer arc is completed, meaning you have to go into town and to Jason's house one more time before it works.
Thanks for providing. Glad to hear it sorta fixes? But it's a nasty problem I'll fix and upload ASAP.
So her model route broke. I wait for her to come home on Saturday / Sunday, and it says "it appears that she just got home from modelling" but there is no hyperlink or anything for me to click. Likewise at dinner that night. Nothing to click to ask her how it went.

Also how do you get the car? I saw the message saying he was going to tell so-and-so to give me a great deal... but I can't seem to find where I actually go to buy the car.... nothing in town etc...

I have Jen's Lewd path maxxed by the way....

Thanks

Edit: got the car, the dealership was open during a much smaller window in the day in town than I was expecting.... her modelling quest won't move forward though
For the modelling thing I'll probably need your save file (save menu -> save to disk), that way I can fix it for you. Only other thing I could suggest is checking the goal screen under optional tab to see if there's some modelling thing you need to do. And yeah the dealership link appears in the afternoons IIRC.
I can't seem to get any of the new VIP room content to fire, or I'm just dumb. I've got all the characters maxed on their routes, revenue capped at 105, morale is capped at 60, and appeal capped at 75. I havent found any other event to increase the caps either so any help is appreciated.
Your morale cap is very low. Click the upgrades button and you should have access to some to increase it. Most of the VIP room stuff is locked behind morale.
Why do I have both level up buttons with Mel when her Love points are nowhere near enough to trigger it?
View attachment 1855992
Thanks for reporting. I fucked up setting the triggers for this back when her last lot of story events was released, so I had to improvise some new ones and I guess I managed to fuck that up as well. A warning for everyone here, don't do the intro early on your save because it could cause some major problems down the line. Big apologies.

Reactions: Fish_lip

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Bugfix patch is now available in the OP. Install it if you are experiencing any of the errors reported recently!

No Lydia content :(
The last update wasn't enough huh :sneaky: The supporters are currently voting for what content they want to see from her going forward. So expect more to come!
Read this twice thinking "How the fuck is this offensive?" until I realised what you meant, lmao.
:ROFLMAO: Yeah very offensive! I guess bad phrasing. Good that I got the point across though.
In his defence, I was deeply offended by my own writing there.

Last edited:

Tunnn

Aug 12, 2020
Good update, small but good. I know these .5s tend to be smaller so can't complain. Feel like the game is really coming together, is there an end point in sight or do we have much more to look forward to?

Doberk

Jul 19, 2017
MakinWaves What version of the game you see as "final"? This is 7.5 so when we get to version 10 will you consider the base game to be completed and you'll be just adding some bonuses here and there or some bugfixes but overall the game will be finished?

mac1000

Jun 17, 2017
I love that you leave open a lot of potential story updates for Jen. Literally every single one of her stories can branch a lot of story continuation. I always praise this game and updates, but here is couple of criticism. Maybe some scenes should have more text for example like Jen's Vip Room events. It's just gifs, maybe just add like some text for separate gif and also i think it would be perfect if some scenes with just pics would be converted to gifs, example for that, stripclub/office small events

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
MakinWaves I downloaded the R7, but then with travel opening up, and my job requiring it, I held off on playing. The patience paid off and I got to play 7.5 straight away! As always, awesome work my friend!

I love the freer Lydia and progression with christine! Jen is my ATF and she getting more NTR content is awesome. The 'Visit David' series is also super hot, especially with the wife angle!. I think setup is right for her to get gangbanged (although I am yet to unlock the office prostitution arc (rationing you see)).

Also, Lydia and Krissy party arc and the gym arc is just 'tease' level on NTR. would love those expanded as well.

All around, You have met and exceeded the bar as always with the last 2 releases. Keep up the good work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MakinWaves
4.60 star(s) 61 Votes