Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
With a potential world war on the horizon, the world in economic collapse, a mummified corpse in charge of America and the people facing elections where they are forced to choose between buffoons and crooks. Only one thing can save this nation... Nay, this world.

We need to be able to put a baby in Jen.

Do it sir, save the world.

• Haha
Reactions: mac1000

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
With a potential world war on the horizon, the world in economic collapse, a mummified corpse in charge of America and the people facing elections where they are forced to choose between buffoons and crooks. Only one thing can save this nation... Nay, this world.

We need to be able to put a baby in Jen.

Do it sir, save the world.
Fear not. Even if I have to finish this game in a fallout soaked scrap shack, it shall be done.

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
How do you have anal sex with Jen? I got to the one scene, and having finished her story I don't know where else to go.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
How do you have anal sex with Jen? I got to the one scene, and having finished her story I don't know where else to go.
You've finished the story content that's available right now. The only other anal scene after that is the birthday special event.

Wisthep

Apr 13, 2017
You've finished the story content that's available right now. The only other anal scene after that is the birthday special event.
There's also a third scene. After taking control of the finances and maxing Jen's extra stats there is an event available in the living room in the evening along with one for exhibitionism and one for stripping. :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: MakinWaves

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I must be missing something, I have a hint that says to do the dance training intro at the club, but no matter what I do at the club, no such thing triggers. What am I missing?

Wisthep

Apr 13, 2017
I must be missing something, I have a hint that says to do the dance training intro at the club, but no matter what I do at the club, no such thing triggers. What am I missing?
You can change Jen's job at the club by clicking one of the tabs - performance, morale and funds. Training intro is under the performance tab.

Reactions: Vertius

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Make sure to sleep, go back and check under all the tabs, including the jen tab under the mc section. If you still can't find it let me know, and ideally post your save file (save menu -> save to disk) so I can take a proper look.

Reactions: Vertius

zaplols2

Apr 18, 2022
How do you get the special from Brittney's visit? I am maxed but can't seem to get the popup. I did all the other 2 stages (Low, high) but can't get special.

Jaddams

Nov 8, 2022
Is it possible to revisit the party with Lydia? Krissy is stuck with very low stats and I've already maxed out every other character.

Drakavius

Jan 26, 2019
Anyone else having an issue leveling up Fiona to complete her Secretive Lewd stage? It tells me to Find the Story Link in my room but there isn't any.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Is it possible to revisit the party with Lydia? Krissy is stuck with very low stats and I've already maxed out every other character.
If you levelled up Lydia to max it unintentionally makes the party unavailable. Fix is coming in the next release, sorry!
I forgot you customize this - but its this one:
View attachment 2155966
Ah I understand now, my apologies. You need to combine the + arousal rewards to get her to between 7 and 10 (I'm pretty sure, might be 8-10). So do a high reward event and then however many small ones you need to get her to the correct level. So pay attention to how much each one gives you and it should be easy enough to work out.
Anyone else having an issue leveling up Fiona to complete her Secretive Lewd stage? It tells me to Find the Story Link in my room but there isn't any.
Make sure you completed the mixed goal to discover her secret. If you still have trouble, let me know and ideally provide your save file so I can take a look (save menu -> save to disk)

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes