MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I think this game is a top 3 in site.
The strip club business is really well done.
I hope to see Lydia and the babysitter working there soon !!!
Thank you! Might be a while before Lydia's club content gets expanded, but Fiona should be there as an early career option. Possibly in her next update.
How to open other models? Tks
Sorry I'm not quite sure what you mean by this.
Were there modeling sessions? Because there has never been anything there for me
Did you unlock the modelling job for Jen? It's only really available in the early game right now. I can suggest you open a new save and check under her goal screen (optional goals) for details. You'll have to wait for the next release to be able to get it going in the late game however (the option disappears after awhile, which is my bad)
None of Fiona's content is unlocking. All options in love, lewd, and mixed are all locked, regardless of levels or sleeping.
You mean in the goal screen? Could you provide me your save file please? (Save menu -> save to disk -> attach to your post)
MakinWaves too soon to share the modded HTML file?
I cannot endorse that so I can't really give my blessing either way my man. Do as you please.
Hey MW,

Lovely update as always and after 2 playthroughs I didn't find a single bug so well done on that front.

I've a couple of quibbles and questions for you:

- As a quality of life improvement would it be possible to add Lydia and Mel's faces to their respective houses as you've done with Atonia and Fiona? A lot of the newer content is adding tabs to town and its much quicker/easier to navigate and avoid misclicking if you're using a face as a marker rather than having to quick read the text.
- I see a lot of people here asking for help and I'm wondering how many of them actually realise there is an inbuilt guide on the computer in your room, especially if they're skipping a lot of the text. It might be useful to add it either to the top taskbar that opens when you click the phone in the top-right corner and/or to the main one on the left just so you don't have to keep going back to the computer everytime you need help.
- I don't know if it's possible knowing nothing about coding but could the Jen exhibition content be started a little earlier, maybe capped at 1 or 2 like the stripper content until a certain threshold is passed, for example post full intercourse. The first 2 levels are pretty softcore and the idea of public shenanigans is explored a bit before this content becomes accessible plus it's not really introduced like the other events it's just suddenly available. If that's not possible then could you extend the amount of time that it's available, maybe from 10:00 rather than 12:00, so much seems to happen between 12:00 and 18:00 now it's difficult to get everything done without constantly having to skip full days or beeline for the weekend.
- I assume there is more content to come for Mel but is that on the present agenda or is the focus for now on Atonia and Fiona?
- I promise this is the last time I'll mention it but are the new daily events for Jen post full sex still in your plans? It still feels weird to be grinding her final set of points on events from the previous bunch and I find I just keep buying her gifts to top her up which is equally weird because even the kinkiest woman must start to get nervous after a 10th set of handcuffs ;)

Ta.
Thank you! This one had a suspicious lack of bugs in playtesting, unfortunately some very old issues have sprung back up instead. Thanks for posting so much feedback.

Nav: Yes I intended to do this for R9, and fix up the nav in general since it's getting a bit cluttered. Unfortunately I didn't have time. There's a few things I'll be fixing before starting on R10 content and this will be one of them. So it should be in R10.

Help: Unfortunately I can't spare the space in the top bar for a button like that. The topbar is intended for phone users and it's already overcrowded at certain screen sizes. Putting it into the sidebar would be an option (realestate is still at a premium there), but most of the questions people ask aren't covered in the help guide I'd say. I think I could only really fix the problem by simplifying/fixing some of the early systems and tutorializing them better. Might also look at color coding things on the computer so people can find stuff there easier.

Exhibition: I'm not really happy with this content in general, might get totally redone down the line. Not really possible to make it start earlier right now since I tied it to a career reward so a bunch of stuff would get screwed up. Like I said though, it's something on my radar to be revamped later on.

Mel: Yeah she's fallen to the side. She's in this awkward place where I need to dedicate a bunch of time to do anything meaningful. But I'm probably going to be alternating between Fiona and Atonia for the next few releases. I'll be looking to give her some new content whenever the time is right. Might come alongside the club story being continued.

Jen: I was confused at first, but I guess you mean the general home events? This is something I want to expand on for her. I moved on to other characters and focused on various content sets like modelling. Didn't really intend to leave the gaps in the home content for so long. Might be getting rectified at least a little in the next release though.

Reactions: Wisthep

KiraKhaos

Oct 10, 2017
MakinWaves Also been unable to access the gym in my last 3 playthroughs when I hit a certain % in level 2 fitness. Only thing I've ever been able to do to force it to unlock was manually go into the file and mark a lydia event as true. I don't typically like to use F12 for anything other than money though if it's avoidable.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Modded HTML File with Cheats unlocked. Any input (or no input) works. Reusing code from a previous poster. Paying it forward.

I have said it before and will say it again... This is a wonderful game from a wonderful Dev who deserves all our support, including Patreon subscriptions. Please support if, when and to the extent you can.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wisthep

Apr 13, 2017
Nav: Yes I intended to do this for R9, and fix up the nav in general since it's getting a bit cluttered. Unfortunately I didn't have time. There's a few things I'll be fixing before starting on R10 content and this will be one of them. So it should be in R10.
Aye sounds good, just something I've noticed during recent playthroughs.

Exhibition: I'm not really happy with this content in general, might get totally redone down the line. Not really possible to make it start earlier right now since I tied it to a career reward so a bunch of stuff would get screwed up. Like I said though, it's something on my radar to be revamped later on.
I thought this might be a problem but thought I'd mention it anyway. You posted when the exhibition content was first added that you weren't really happy with it so I'm not surprised to hear you're considering revamping it, especially when compared to other content like the stripping or the prostitution which is nicely interwoven with the narrative this is kinda just something you can do at a certain point.

Jen: I was confused at first, but I guess you mean the general home events? This is something I want to expand on for her. I moved on to other characters and focused on various content sets like modelling. Didn't really intend to leave the gaps in the home content for so long. Might be getting rectified at least a little in the next release though.
Yeah essentially I was talking about the home events post-sex (meals, pre and post-shower, tv time etc.), maybe daily work events also but less so than home ones (I'm just jealous that Roger gets full action at work with Jen now and we don't).

Basically after you level up in your bedroom the tabs turn a lighter shade of red or blue for pretty much all the daily events at home (I assume to indicate they are old events) but there are still points to be gained to fully max out Jen's love and lust. I was wondering if these were going to be replaced with new events to reflect the relationship level (as with every previous time we level up) in order to fill up the last 300 or so points rather than having to use the old ones.

I've asked this before (after 6.0 was released I think) and assumed you would know what I was talking about rather than just flatly ask the question, so I'll try to be more succinct in future. The answer you gave then was pretty much as you gave yesterday but there have been a fair few releases since then so I was wondering if it was still something you were considering.

Cheers for the answers. Love the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MakinWaves

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
MakinWaves Also been unable to access the gym in my last 3 playthroughs when I hit a certain % in level 2 fitness. Only thing I've ever been able to do to force it to unlock was manually go into the file and mark a lydia event as true. I don't typically like to use F12 for anything other than money though if it's avoidable.
Fixed and attached. Do not use the console to change eventobj variables, because you will break stuff exactly like this. Changing the money is fine, but if you want to change pretty much anything else, get a hold of the cheat code one way or another. If you experience a problem, post your save exactly as you have because I can assure you it will be the easiest way to get it resolved.

Aye sounds good, just something I've noticed during recent playthroughs.

I thought this might be a problem but thought I'd mention it anyway. You posted when the exhibition content was first added that you weren't really happy with it so I'm not surprised to hear you're considering revamping it, especially when compared to other content like the stripping or the prostitution which is nicely interwoven with the narrative this is kinda just something you can do at a certain point.

Yeah essentially I was talking about the home events post-sex (meals, pre and post-shower, tv time etc.), maybe daily work events also but less so than home ones (I'm just jealous that Roger gets full action at work with Jen now and we don't).

Basically after you level up in your bedroom the tabs turn a lighter shade of red or blue for pretty much all the daily events at home (I assume to indicate they are old events) but there are still points to be gained to fully max out Jen's love and lust. I was wondering if these were going to be replaced with new events to reflect the relationship level (as with every previous time we level up) in order to fill up the last 300 or so points rather than having to use the old ones.

I've asked this before (after 6.0 was released I think) and assumed you would know what I was talking about rather than just flatly ask the question, so I'll try to be more succinct in future. The answer you gave then was pretty much as you gave yesterday but there have been a fair few releases since then so I was wondering if it was still something you were considering.

Cheers for the answers. Love the game.
Main source of my confusion was your use of "daily events", since jen does have the daily task system so at first I thought you were talking about that. But yeah I'd like to make sure the home stuff has new things at the latest stage of course. I don't think absolutely everything is worth changing, but new stuff for sure. Main problem is if I do this little by little there's a good chance people won't even notice. Like If i added a new kitchen event I imagine only a minority would actually find it. It'd be best done all at once as a major content set so people know to go looking, or just notice the change naturally.

Unfortunately the opportunity never really arose to devote so much time to it all at once. I'm looking to add an event or two in R10, we'll see how that goes. It's possible the problem might not be fully rectified until all the characters are at a similar point and I can focus on filling in the endgame like that.

Wisthep

Apr 13, 2017
Main problem is if I do this little by little there's a good chance people won't even notice. Like If i added a new kitchen event I imagine only a minority would actually find it. It'd be best done all at once as a major content set so people know to go looking, or just notice the change naturally.
You've pretty much diagnosed my underlying concern, namely that the more releases that go by the less likely it is that this will be added (especially with people using mods and cheats which I think are particularly unnecessary) and some people are less inclined to play content that can't be immediately accessed with a save file or might require some backtracking. I'm probably making so much noise about this because in my opinion it's the biggest imperfection in what is otherwise a brilliant game and other than the exhibition content I mentioned before I have very little else to nitpick.

As always I appeciate the answers.

alexrusterrlz

Oct 25, 2017
Good day, guys

All it takes to enable Cheat is:
1. Open Love & Vice.html with a text editor (for me, it was VSCode)

2. Find the line "if hashStr($charPc.code) == 95028958"*
2.1 Edit it to "if $charPc.code == 95028958"*

3. Find two other lines "hashStr($charPc.code) == 95028958"*
3.1 Edit them to "$charPc.code == 95028958"*

4. In the game, open the menu of your computer and enter "95028958"* in the password verification field.

*This can be any number. This is an encoded password.

With these actions, we remove the encryption of the password you entered, and cancel its verification with what is set by the author of the game.
And we force the game to check if the password you entered matches these numbers. If yes - Cheats are activated.

From update to update, these numbers may change, because. the author can change the password.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
You've pretty much diagnosed my underlying concern, namely that the more releases that go by the less likely it is that this will be added (especially with people using mods and cheats which I think are particularly unnecessary) and some people are less inclined to play content that can't be immediately accessed with a save file or might require some backtracking. I'm probably making so much noise about this because in my opinion it's the biggest imperfection in what is otherwise a brilliant game and other than the exhibition content I mentioned before I have very little else to nitpick.

As always I appeciate the answers.
Once all the characters are at their end stages I'll make sure to fill in as many gaps as possible. If I was to devote a release to such a thing, I could do quite a bit all at once. Thanks for bringing the point up, and rest assured I do not wish to leave things unfinished!

pantil

Apr 21, 2019
The office does not progress beyond this point.
It's been about two weeks now.
office.png

I'm very bad at writing English, I'm sorry.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
The office does not progress beyond this point.
It's been about two weeks now.
View attachment 2118897

I'm very bad at writing English, I'm sorry.
If you have NTR turned off for jen you need to level her up in order to auto unlock the ntr event cap gains. If you post your save file for me (save menu -> save to disk -> attach to your post) I'll be able to take a proper look and let you know what to do.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

circloflyf

Jan 14, 2021
Okay, so this may be a really stupid question, but I can't find the answer.... If I somehow declined Jen's NTR content at the beginning of the game, is there a way to undo that? Or do I have to start over? I'm at the end of the update and the only things I cannot access are the extra missions that appear to start with Jen's NTR.

Nov 15, 2021
Okay, so this may be a really stupid question, but I can't find the answer.... If I somehow declined Jen's NTR content at the beginning of the game, is there a way to undo that? Or do I have to start over? I'm at the end of the update and the only things I cannot access are the extra missions that appear to start with Jen's NTR.
Go to the MC's bedroom, on the computer, choose "character settings" and there's a nice big box you can tick to start whoring her out like you were supposed to.

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
Did you unlock the modelling job for Jen? It's only really available in the early game right now. I can suggest you open a new save and check under her goal screen (optional goals) for details. You'll have to wait for the next release to be able to get it going in the late game however (the option disappears after awhile, which is my bad)
Hi,
There were 2 lingerie (?) shoots and 2 text messages with photos. After that I could no longer talk to Jen after the shoot and the agency is empty. Should I wait for the next version to continue this and Lydia's modeling branch?

Thanks.

Wisthep

Apr 13, 2017
Hi,
There were 2 lingerie (?) shoots and 2 text messages with photos. After that I could no longer talk to Jen after the shoot and the agency is empty. Should I wait for the next version to continue this and Lydia's modeling branch?

Thanks.
Keep levelling Jen via her points until you get a message from the modelling agency inviting you in for a chat on a weekday. This opens up the next set of shoots for her. If you're only at lingerie you've still got a bunch of pics to unlock.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Hi,

Thanks.
Follow Wisthep's advice and if you get stuck post your save file for me (save menu -> save to disk) and I'll take a look for you. The only broken thing is starting the modelling job, progressing through should be fine.
So..when is the next update?..Hopefully more daily content for Jen.
Big fan of Alexis.
Keep up the good work bro.
Some time in december, and there should be some Jen events. I'm going to be polling it for high tier supporters soon.

Reactions: Mount Parnassus
4.60 star(s) 61 Votes