MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Somebody help me please. I can't start the freaking model agency path, i tried to go when they say it but it always show me "leave" button
Post your save file (save to disk option in the save menu) and I'll see if I can fix it for you.

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Love the lydia content. Wish her sharing side had more teasing, but not with all sharing routes. Personally would love a final part to the party that opens up her friend, but also has an outcome where if you get too drunk and her hornied up she has to get off somehow.

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Nice to see other update, it take a while but its whorty? well i share what i think after play it and you figure out.

as always i share some toughts to help the developer with some ideas ,nothing is a complain or made to offend anyone.

Gameplay: as always a friendly gameplay, but still looks like the "phone messages" need to be re-worked to be more friendly to see/use, for example another side bar at right to see phone, goals and more, since left bar works well for daytime and mc stats, and upper banner who let us know where the characters are are really useful too, so for avoid scrolling down and up and make it more easy to use another bar to see the things/stats that you see when scroling down could help.

MC: the main character history and goals are clear, easy to trigger and follow up, just maybe it could be good to improve his stats , maybe some shop clothes to get more love/lewd points with a designed character or stuff like that, lotion, etc, you know what i mean? just an idea, it could be interesting see something like it for some people who doenst like to wait much to reach goals.

Characters: the models, i love them, but are 2 that idk the names, maybe a cast list would be good for players who wanna know them? the goals its helpfull but it looks like, well at least for me that i use my old save and just keep playing, that some goals are bugged and still appear with a lock, or even if you already finished them appear there and not like others who say "WIP" , Alexis and Fiona for example, also maybe a event schedule could be good, you know tho think who visit to trigger some scenes, maybe avoid tease and watch to head straight for foreplay and sex , if the content its already aviable, maybe a notepad of the character who can help you to remember what option leads to what event, even more for antonia and fiona since the progress bar of each one its something to focus and dont ignore. another point i like to mention its the secondary in characters, like christy and crap i forgot lydia friends name and the blonde at club too, maybe they could be main characters too, or side characters because its hard to follow up events and scenes with them, at least for now idk what is in developer mind for them, but having them as a secondary with their own stats but no goals list its like well, uhm sometimes you feel lost about what to do with them, since you have to think if you wanna rise up their points ant progress for what? just its something i would like to point.

Map: maybe some stores could have more options, beside some clothes selection for alexis, maybe you can buy clothes for work, club, and some other gift for other characters beside her, also like i said when i talk aobut MC, some others one to rise up his stats, maybe a better car, suit, improvements for his room, laptop etc.

NPC: here i would like to point side characters (ntr/sharing ones) its a interesting optional content, but at some point maybe you could earn/ask some rewards after follow up their events, for example derek could introduce some models, like share-share ? its an idea, or rodger could give you a bonus, or in a future a promotion, and this open up more characters, and maybe other department members to more content of this type and characters too, same thing on club, gym and other places who could lean you to get more content, like for example since you share alexis with rodger, maybe use her to get his wife/daughter? and he wont be the only one who have fun at work (ideas for characters could be Kendra Lust/Nicollete Shea/Sophie Dee(for wife) Elsa Jean/Riley Reid/Dillion Harper(for daughter) its at least someones that i like(BTW i love that you included Madison Ivy) ... or another secretary or supervisor who had ntr rodger content but you can have her too? (Antonia Deona/Aidra Fox) ... some ideas maybe fore more fun? not only at work, maybe at club too, and gym, or another place to be included/upgraded , like the store or car dealer.

Computer: the menu at character room computer maybe need to re work to have more order in the menu, maybe a menu like goals one could be better to follow up some content, also more easy/friendly to see pictures, videos and else that you already got, or maybe a better gallery to remember events for each character and second character, and a "hint" if you havent triggered and scene yet.

Scenes: the scene selection for all the events are nice, the pics are good, but maybe the only point i could say need a bit of improvement it be alexis sex scene, maybe more options and scenes since you already got a lot with her and after follow up her route it be interesting see more options aviable since for my opinion the ones are good, but it could be better, also have more sex scenes beside the night, with some kind of stats mechanic, like for example if in a whole week you havent take any atention to alexis she could sneak at your office, room , after work and ask you for fullfill her needs, and it could be applied to any character after some point of progress.

Bugs: beside the already mentionend thing with the goals the game doenst have bugs that are annoying (at least i havent found anyone yet since its a huge and pleasent surprise to enjoy freely the game) so at this point you arent gonna have any kind of troubles.

Work Caps: here its one of the main points , at least for me who like to already have max stats(idk just some rpg fan crazyness) its that office and club never hint or tell you what do you need to rise up the cap of stats, for example last update i have full stats of the office, this update, ok new ntr content for alexis so cap up with a hint, ok great, but after do it, i keep playing and suddenly , oh again cap up, but that makes me wonder what you should do, to improve tha full ap of works stats, its good to some events give you and advice but if they wont, its just a keep play, play and guess to level them up, a check to it could be apreciated, also it be usefull if the cap could help you to reach some rewards, beside the level or stat needed for level up, what else they could give you? more income, more bonus, events, etc you know it could be a way to improve it.

That be all i have to said about the game untill now, i reccomend it? of course, you wanna enjoy a game, friendly, with good quality scenes, enjoyable content, great characters with different personalities, not a generic click and fuck game, this game its for you, have storyline, content that you can enjoy depending on what do you like, easy to follow up goals, maybe you need to take attention to schedules to trigger up events and follow up scenes and else, but beside that i cant give you a reason to not play it, belive me youre not gonna regret it, if you can tip the developer, sadly i cant i can only do my best to share what i think to make him have a sucefull game that anyone could enjoy and play, score 10/10 + 3 for not have any annoying bug untill now, and i hope it wont have any other at future

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Loved the update! Can’t wait to see more of this Lydia path! Any idea who you are going to be focusing on for the next update?

Reactions: MakinWaves
Nov 15, 2021
Can't progress with Fiona
View attachment 2106252
There's a thing on mine where even after completing the update the first mixed task it still shows as locked (instead of getting the tick icon) but it doesn't prevent progress. Just do the second task by going to her house, raising her arousal high without maxing it, then click the special option that comes up. You'll get two options. One is catching her nude, the other is "Focus" and will complete the task.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
It happens to me too
Fixed and attached below. Just head to the modelling agency and go from there.

Anyone else who is having trouble getting Jen's photos in the late game, you can bypass it yourself by entering the following command into the browser console (f12)
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.ownedItems.stage0CharMPhotos = true
Or if you can't manage it, just give me your save file and I'll do it for you. I'll make sure to fix this for the next release.

Love the lydia content. Wish her sharing side had more teasing, but not with all sharing routes. Personally would love a final part to the party that opens up her friend, but also has an outcome where if you get too drunk and her hornied up she has to get off somehow.
There should be some more tease ntr for her soon. Party might be awhile though since it was voted to be low priority by the supporters.
Nice to see other update, it take a while but its whorty? well i share what i think after play it and you figure out.

as always i share some toughts to help the developer with some ideas ,nothing is a complain or made to offend anyone.

Gameplay: as always a friendly gameplay, but still looks like the "phone messages" need to be re-worked to be more friendly to see/use, for example another side bar at right to see phone, goals and more, since left bar works well for daytime and mc stats, and upper banner who let us know where the characters are are really useful too, so for avoid scrolling down and up and make it more easy to use another bar to see the things/stats that you see when scroling down could help.

MC: the main character history and goals are clear, easy to trigger and follow up, just maybe it could be good to improve his stats , maybe some shop clothes to get more love/lewd points with a designed character or stuff like that, lotion, etc, you know what i mean? just an idea, it could be interesting see something like it for some people who doenst like to wait much to reach goals.

Characters: the models, i love them, but are 2 that idk the names, maybe a cast list would be good for players who wanna know them? the goals its helpfull but it looks like, well at least for me that i use my old save and just keep playing, that some goals are bugged and still appear with a lock, or even if you already finished them appear there and not like others who say "WIP" , Alexis and Fiona for example, also maybe a event schedule could be good, you know tho think who visit to trigger some scenes, maybe avoid tease and watch to head straight for foreplay and sex , if the content its already aviable, maybe a notepad of the character who can help you to remember what option leads to what event, even more for antonia and fiona since the progress bar of each one its something to focus and dont ignore. another point i like to mention its the secondary in characters, like christy and crap i forgot lydia friends name and the blonde at club too, maybe they could be main characters too, or side characters because its hard to follow up events and scenes with them, at least for now idk what is in developer mind for them, but having them as a secondary with their own stats but no goals list its like well, uhm sometimes you feel lost about what to do with them, since you have to think if you wanna rise up their points ant progress for what? just its something i would like to point.

Map: maybe some stores could have more options, beside some clothes selection for alexis, maybe you can buy clothes for work, club, and some other gift for other characters beside her, also like i said when i talk aobut MC, some others one to rise up his stats, maybe a better car, suit, improvements for his room, laptop etc.

NPC: here i would like to point side characters (ntr/sharing ones) its a interesting optional content, but at some point maybe you could earn/ask some rewards after follow up their events, for example derek could introduce some models, like share-share ? its an idea, or rodger could give you a bonus, or in a future a promotion, and this open up more characters, and maybe other department members to more content of this type and characters too, same thing on club, gym and other places who could lean you to get more content, like for example since you share alexis with rodger, maybe use her to get his wife/daughter? and he wont be the only one who have fun at work (ideas for characters could be Kendra Lust/Nicollete Shea/Sophie Dee(for wife) Elsa Jean/Riley Reid/Dillion Harper(for daughter) its at least someones that i like(BTW i love that you included Madison Ivy) ... or another secretary or supervisor who had ntr rodger content but you can have her too? (Antonia Deona/Aidra Fox) ... some ideas maybe fore more fun? not only at work, maybe at club too, and gym, or another place to be included/upgraded , like the store or car dealer.

Computer: the menu at character room computer maybe need to re work to have more order in the menu, maybe a menu like goals one could be better to follow up some content, also more easy/friendly to see pictures, videos and else that you already got, or maybe a better gallery to remember events for each character and second character, and a "hint" if you havent triggered and scene yet.

Scenes: the scene selection for all the events are nice, the pics are good, but maybe the only point i could say need a bit of improvement it be alexis sex scene, maybe more options and scenes since you already got a lot with her and after follow up her route it be interesting see more options aviable since for my opinion the ones are good, but it could be better, also have more sex scenes beside the night, with some kind of stats mechanic, like for example if in a whole week you havent take any atention to alexis she could sneak at your office, room , after work and ask you for fullfill her needs, and it could be applied to any character after some point of progress.

Bugs: beside the already mentionend thing with the goals the game doenst have bugs that are annoying (at least i havent found anyone yet since its a huge and pleasent surprise to enjoy freely the game) so at this point you arent gonna have any kind of troubles.

Work Caps: here its one of the main points , at least for me who like to already have max stats(idk just some rpg fan crazyness) its that office and club never hint or tell you what do you need to rise up the cap of stats, for example last update i have full stats of the office, this update, ok new ntr content for alexis so cap up with a hint, ok great, but after do it, i keep playing and suddenly , oh again cap up, but that makes me wonder what you should do, to improve tha full ap of works stats, its good to some events give you and advice but if they wont, its just a keep play, play and guess to level them up, a check to it could be apreciated, also it be usefull if the cap could help you to reach some rewards, beside the level or stat needed for level up, what else they could give you? more income, more bonus, events, etc you know it could be a way to improve it.

That be all i have to said about the game untill now, i reccomend it? of course, you wanna enjoy a game, friendly, with good quality scenes, enjoyable content, great characters with different personalities, not a generic click and fuck game, this game its for you, have storyline, content that you can enjoy depending on what do you like, easy to follow up goals, maybe you need to take attention to schedules to trigger up events and follow up scenes and else, but beside that i cant give you a reason to not play it, belive me youre not gonna regret it, if you can tip the developer, sadly i cant i can only do my best to share what i think to make him have a sucefull game that anyone could enjoy and play, score 10/10 + 3 for not have any annoying bug untill now, and i hope it wont have any other at future
Well first of all, thanks for posting so much feedback! I'll try and address each point and explain my own thinking.

Phone: This is something I'll have to overhaul down the line when the game is content complete. If I try and change it now, there's simply too much I'd have to go back and test to ensure it's all working properly. This is main reason why there are some less than stellar things that I haven't fixed, because at the game's current scale, changing something can incur a massive testing overhead that would eat away at the content of a release.

MC Stats: I've purposefully avoided this kind of thing. I know exactly what you are talking about, having played many games myself with these sorts of features. The problem is, maintaining their relevance and accounting for them as the game continuously grows. It becomes more difficult to do new things with characters if you are bogged down with a bunch of old mechanics you have to continually update. I had the fitness stat early on, but I ended up leaving it languishing for a good while before reviving it to be used alongside Lydia. If I had more, I suspect most would have just ended up being dead mechanics part way through, exactly as they do in most games I've played. Specifically for the idea of some item affecting progression, I'd be far more inclined to simply make the love/lewd rewards larger.

Characters: There is a credits button on the left that should be up to date with all the model names. There might be the odd one I missed, but I specifically updated it only a few days ago.

When it comes to tracking characters, well I could probably include a feature to tell you where they and what they are doing, but that'd have to wait for the game to be content complete so I could go over everything at once. This is why I included the character time progression buttons, so you can easily move through their day in a psuedo timeslot manner. There is a bit of a problem with including a reference schedule since it would have to be dynamic, as much of the character schedules change depending on what jobs and activities you have them do. I can reuse the character schedule variables to do this, but it's a lot of work for a problem I'd rather fix with buttons and other UI features. I understand in the sandbox setting some people are probably getting lost every once in awhile, so I'll do my best to provide features to help down the line.

Now when it comes to side characters becoming main characters, that's just a matter of time investement. One I'm not going to be making. Side characters like Christine and Krissy are there to make Lydia's story and progression more interesting. I've probably confused some people by giving them their own love/lewd progression, which has been utilized to varying degrees (some krissy options get unlocked, for example) which was a mistake on my part. Like with many things in this game, the first time I do it, it's kinda scuffed. But I can say I plan on making sure these characters get their own conclusions and content, just when I get around to it.

Map: If I was going to redesign the game again, I'd likely try to make better use of the general sandbox world. It's not a feature easy to get right, and I've learned a lot about it over the last couple years. Trouble is I'm somewhat limited in what I can do now because I can't expect people to pivot to a completely different playstyle at this point in the game. Ultimately in the context of L&V, the world should serve the characters and their progression. If it can't do that at a certain point, it's better off out of the way.

NTR Rewards: I'm not going to put any sort of huge reward behind NTR. It's an optional set of content, and I'm not going to try and force anyone into it with rewards, nor am I going to lock huge bits of story or job progression behind it. Same logic for characters, they should all be available without having to indulge in NTR content.

Computer: This is something on my list. The options are getting a bit cluttered and could use some color coding or catagorization. Don't know if it will actually happen anytime soon, but I'll get around to it eventually. On the topic of the gallery, I'd like to expand it to include all the general events, not just the story. Problem is, it's a great deal of work. And not even all the story events are in yet.

Alexis scenes: This is just something I'm waiting to do. I've been neglecting the sex system specifically for the simple fact that I'm not really happy with it. I honestly don't know what to do with it right now, and it's probably something that will have to wait for when the game is nearing completion. I hadn't intended to leave it in the state it's currently in.

As for general scenes, this is something I've been meaning to do. It's just a question of time, and to some degree how patrons vote for new content. I might be able to rectify this to some degree soon though!

Job Caps: There are tutorial buttons for both that should explain how the caps work (it's been so long since I looked at them myself, so correct me if I'm wrong). Some are tied to the other stats, like office performance is capped by the morale. Now in terms of what the caps actually do, they already unlock various bits of content (atonia, car for public jen, new strippers, job storys etc) it's just the caps themselves are currently rather farther ahead of what you actually need. This is just a case of unfinished content. Each job is going to have a story line to complete, and you'll probably have to max out (or close, i'll leave a bit of leeway) the progression to finish. I can't finish these until the character content is done you see.

Again thanks for all the feedback! My explanations are as much for everyone else's sake as yours. Hopefully with time most of these concerns will be addressed.

A compressed version of the game v.r9
2gb -> 380mb
Pixeldrain
Workupload
Thanks for making this!
Small but sexy update. Love the idea of sharing Lydia with others... (looking forward for more Lyrida office NTR scenes.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hopefully there will be some more in the next release. Glad you liked that addition, i've been looking for an opportunity to include a girl like that for awhile.
Loved the update! Can’t wait to see more of this Lydia path! Any idea who you are going to be focusing on for the next update?
Glad to hear it! Atonia is up next.
Can't progress with Fiona
View attachment 2106252
You need to figure out her secret to continue. Get her arousal up to around 7 (some of her events award 5, others 2) and do the fiona is distracted link :)

mac1000

Jun 17, 2017
I like the idea of Lydia in the stripclub, hopefully there will be more scenes with here there and of course some more Jen ntr stuff

tk12345

Aug 23, 2021
Hi can't seem to get lydia down the modeling path (need jen to start porn career but i can't find where to do it)

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Hi can't seem to get lydia down the modeling path (need jen to start porn career but i can't find where to do it)
well if i dont mistake for Jen carrer you have to level up her stats, talk with her at kitchen about work, head to model agency to talk with derek about it, try to use one or 2 days to focus only on all jen events and places to trigger the dialog that begin the route, its easy to see it since have the lewd icon also many times the option have something like this "aaa : aaaa" that ":" its for a dialog that could open up more choices, look at optional goals for her at laptop to see the hint of what you should do

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Fixed and attached below. Just head to the modelling agency and go from there.

Anyone else who is having trouble getting Jen's photos in the late game, you can bypass it yourself by entering the following command into the browser console (f12)
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.ownedItems.stage0CharMPhotos = true
Or if you can't manage it, just give me your save file and I'll do it for you. I'll make sure to fix this for the next release.

There should be some more tease ntr for her soon. Party might be awhile though since it was voted to be low priority by the supporters.

Well first of all, thanks for posting so much feedback! I'll try and address each point and explain my own thinking.

Phone: This is something I'll have to overhaul down the line when the game is content complete. If I try and change it now, there's simply too much I'd have to go back and test to ensure it's all working properly. This is main reason why there are some less than stellar things that I haven't fixed, because at the game's current scale, changing something can incur a massive testing overhead that would eat away at the content of a release.

MC Stats: I've purposefully avoided this kind of thing. I know exactly what you are talking about, having played many games myself with these sorts of features. The problem is, maintaining their relevance and accounting for them as the game continuously grows. It becomes more difficult to do new things with characters if you are bogged down with a bunch of old mechanics you have to continually update. I had the fitness stat early on, but I ended up leaving it languishing for a good while before reviving it to be used alongside Lydia. If I had more, I suspect most would have just ended up being dead mechanics part way through, exactly as they do in most games I've played. Specifically for the idea of some item affecting progression, I'd be far more inclined to simply make the love/lewd rewards larger.

Characters: There is a credits button on the left that should be up to date with all the model names. There might be the odd one I missed, but I specifically updated it only a few days ago.

When it comes to tracking characters, well I could probably include a feature to tell you where they and what they are doing, but that'd have to wait for the game to be content complete so I could go over everything at once. This is why I included the character time progression buttons, so you can easily move through their day in a psuedo timeslot manner. There is a bit of a problem with including a reference schedule since it would have to be dynamic, as much of the character schedules change depending on what jobs and activities you have them do. I can reuse the character schedule variables to do this, but it's a lot of work for a problem I'd rather fix with buttons and other UI features. I understand in the sandbox setting some people are probably getting lost every once in awhile, so I'll do my best to provide features to help down the line.

Now when it comes to side characters becoming main characters, that's just a matter of time investement. One I'm not going to be making. Side characters like Christine and Krissy are there to make Lydia's story and progression more interesting. I've probably confused some people by giving them their own love/lewd progression, which has been utilized to varying degrees (some krissy options get unlocked, for example) which was a mistake on my part. Like with many things in this game, the first time I do it, it's kinda scuffed. But I can say I plan on making sure these characters get their own conclusions and content, just when I get around to it.

Map: If I was going to redesign the game again, I'd likely try to make better use of the general sandbox world. It's not a feature easy to get right, and I've learned a lot about it over the last couple years. Trouble is I'm somewhat limited in what I can do now because I can't expect people to pivot to a completely different playstyle at this point in the game. Ultimately in the context of L&V, the world should serve the characters and their progression. If it can't do that at a certain point, it's better off out of the way.

NTR Rewards: I'm not going to put any sort of huge reward behind NTR. It's an optional set of content, and I'm not going to try and force anyone into it with rewards, nor am I going to lock huge bits of story or job progression behind it. Same logic for characters, they should all be available without having to indulge in NTR content.

Computer: This is something on my list. The options are getting a bit cluttered and could use some color coding or catagorization. Don't know if it will actually happen anytime soon, but I'll get around to it eventually. On the topic of the gallery, I'd like to expand it to include all the general events, not just the story. Problem is, it's a great deal of work. And not even all the story events are in yet.

Alexis scenes: This is just something I'm waiting to do. I've been neglecting the sex system specifically for the simple fact that I'm not really happy with it. I honestly don't know what to do with it right now, and it's probably something that will have to wait for when the game is nearing completion. I hadn't intended to leave it in the state it's currently in.

As for general scenes, this is something I've been meaning to do. It's just a question of time, and to some degree how patrons vote for new content. I might be able to rectify this to some degree soon though!

Job Caps: There are tutorial buttons for both that should explain how the caps work (it's been so long since I looked at them myself, so correct me if I'm wrong). Some are tied to the other stats, like office performance is capped by the morale. Now in terms of what the caps actually do, they already unlock various bits of content (atonia, car for public jen, new strippers, job storys etc) it's just the caps themselves are currently rather farther ahead of what you actually need. This is just a case of unfinished content. Each job is going to have a story line to complete, and you'll probably have to max out (or close, i'll leave a bit of leeway) the progression to finish. I can't finish these until the character content is done you see.

Again thanks for all the feedback! My explanations are as much for everyone else's sake as yours. Hopefully with time most of these concerns will be addressed.

Thanks for making this!

Hopefully there will be some more in the next release. Glad you liked that addition, i've been looking for an opportunity to include a girl like that for awhile.

Glad to hear it! Atonia is up next.

You need to figure out her secret to continue. Get her arousal up to around 7 (some of her events award 5, others 2) and do the fiona is distracted link :)

Thanks for such a nice explanation and response, i can understand your point and more end content goals, so it have a good point on why somethings havent changed a bit, also i can said that even if i cant support (money issues) in every update i would give some thoughts like this one to help in some way to make the game shine, still i love it since the bugs are almost 0 , at least i havent found anyone, and its something remarkable.

Good work and keep going, and if you can recomend me somewhere to learn how to do this i would love make my own proyect someday (if i have patience for that).

Reactions: MakinWaves
4.60 star(s) 61 Votes