Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Any update news?
Uhh... sure!

Release 9 Content
  • New Lydia Intros + Modelling Content
  • New Fiona Stage with all the usual story and event stuff
  • A small Jen event, depending on supporter votes
Bear in mind it'll be a bit smaller than usual due to the time I had to take off IRL. I'll go into more detail on the content in a week or two.

Tunnn

Aug 12, 2020
Uhh... sure!

Release 9 Content
Bear in mind it'll be a bit smaller than usual due to the time I had to take off IRL. I'll go into more detail on the content in a week or two.
Lydia modelling.. it's finally happened.

Reactions: MakinWaves

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Uhh... sure!

Release 9 Content
Anything with Lydia is a great update! Can’t wait!

JupiterSoda

Jun 5, 2022
Hi everyone, I would like to announce the release of my mod for the game.

Love and Vice - Custom VIP Character Mod[0.1][ Release 8 ]
The mod adds support to add VIP characters to the strip club. Mod file editor is also included in the mod to create or edit mod files that will be loaded by the mod.
Further info about the mod can be found in the mod release thread.

F95zone

Last edited:

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
What does new Lydia intros mean?
The intro/level up events that happen at the start of a new level stage. Small story events really.

Hi everyone, I would like to announce the release of my mod for the game.

Love and Vice - Custom VIP Character Mod[0.1][ Release 8 ]
The mod adds support to add VIP characters to the strip club. Mod file editor is also included in the mod to create or edit mod files that will be loaded by the mod.
Further info about the mod can be found in the mod release thread.

F95zone
I've had a play around with this and it's got some great potential for anyone who wants to get creative and add their own content. Thank you for providing this to everyone Jupiter :)

Fish_lip

Mar 21, 2022
Heya Makinwaves,
Just noticed that Atonia seems to be missing from the scene gallery, now that I've finished her content. Boo! (Looking forward to the next release)

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Heya Makinwaves,
Just noticed that Atonia seems to be missing from the scene gallery, now that I've finished her content. Boo! (Looking forward to the next release)
Sorry it's still a relatively new feature and I've been adding one of the girls each release. I'll try and get her in there for the next one :)

Reactions: Fish_lip

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is there anything on Jason's job route, that is different than in Company job's route?
The former unlocks the strip club content, the latter the office. Whichever job you choose to start with, the other storyline will become available again later.

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
As said, you get it all either way, but imo it makes more sense to do the Jason route first.
Actually somehow "modeling job" for Jen doesn't progress for me in this route. At some point (after first two ssesions) instead of interactive possibility of asking "how it went" I just get the message "she arrived home".

Nov 15, 2021
Actually somehow "modeling job" for Jen doesn't progress for me in this route. At some point (after first two ssesions) instead of interactive possibility of asking "how it went" I just get the message "she arrived home".
I never had trouble with that. Not sure if you missed something like going to talk to the agency to set shoots or something. I just found you had to put a lot of time in with the office job and it interfered with things to do during the day in a way Jason's route doesn't. Also think it makes more sense from a narrative perspective.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
The job route shouldn't be affecting the modelling stuff, that's likely another bug and if you provide a save file for it I could fix it for you.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
any news about the game?
Sure! I'll make some more details public.

R9 Content Features

Lydia Modelling

Implemented as a series of events which you can progress through daily. Once you actually get into the shoots themselves, each has a personal and ntr choice which will affect what she gets up to in the next one, and what images you get. Has a finale too, with a couple options depending on your choices through the chain.

Fiona Content

Not final yet but I'm doing something similar to Atonia's content in R8. That is, giving her home content some mechanics and an overall mid-stage objective that's tied into them. You'll have to finish that before unlocking the final story events for the stage. The mid-stage thing is also a story style event.

Working to have it all out at the usual sort of time in the coming month. But it is possible I may need a couple extra days :)

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Any plans to continue the truth or dare parties with Lydia? Love the sharing/vanilla/and side girl outcomes!
Glad to hear it's appreciated! I did have some ideas I wanted to do with it. But the supporters voted the party content as being fairly low priority. So if it does happen, it'll be a while. The whole party thing takes quite a lot of work, so I'd probably look at removing the drinking game part just so I can get it done in a reasonable amount of time.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes