mknight692

Jul 23, 2017
View attachment 920673

Overview:
Shaken from your self-deprecating routine you embark on a journey to find your place in the world. It's up to you to choose your path, and how you treat the people you meet along the way. Perhaps you want to be charming and irresistible to the ladies? Or do you simply want to twist them into your playthings?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-06-07
Release Date: 2022-06-05
Developer: MakinWaves -
Censored: No
Version: Release 8
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Android Guide:

DOWNLOAD
All
: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Bugfix Patch
All: MEGA -

R7.5 -> R8 Patch Only
All: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN

Extra: Save File MEGA
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1398014 View attachment 1550306 View attachment 1550307 View attachment 1550308 View attachment 920749 View attachment 996297 View attachment 996299 View attachment 996304 View attachment 996305 View attachment 1128984 View attachment 1301254 View attachment 1301255 View attachment 1301256
I love the way this game just wipes out your saves (sarc).

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
keep up the good work m8, short on cash to support on patreon but sending good vibes here <3 thanks for the game.
Don't worry about it! The kind words are plenty, thank you :)
I love the way this game just wipes out your saves (sarc).
You'll only lose your saves if you don't make hard copies using the save to disk function. The saves in game are cached, so if you clear your browser or play in incognito you'll wipe them all. Just how it works for all twine games.

There is a save file in the OP and you might find some others littered through the thread that might bring you to where you were. Might even have one myself to pass on if you let me know how far you had gotten.

mknight692

Jul 23, 2017
Don't worry about it! The kind words are plenty, thank you :)

You'll only lose your saves if you don't make hard copies using the save to disk function. The saves in game are cached, so if you clear your browser or play in incognito you'll wipe them all. Just how it works for all twine games.

There is a save file in the OP and you might find some others littered through the thread that might bring you to where you were. Might even have one myself to pass on if you let me know how far you had gotten.
Thanks for the info.

Reactions: MakinWaves

Hybridlion12

Aug 30, 2022
Seems I’m stuck at Lydia at 400 love and can’t progress further. Sleeping does nothing. Everyone else is maxed out on everything for the moment. On iOS.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Seems I’m stuck at Lydia at 400 love and can’t progress further. Sleeping does nothing. Everyone else is maxed out on everything for the moment. On iOS.
Did a quick test and it seems to be working. Make sure you finished everything in the mixed goals section. Otherwise the only other thing I can do is ask for a save file (save menu -> save to disk) then post it here or dm me and I'll take a look for you.
I wonder whats coming up next :unsure::coffee:
Fiona content stage, and Lydia modelling content :)

Hybridlion12

Aug 30, 2022
I don’t have a mixed goals section. Lewd is maxed with everything completed in it.

I think I’ve attached it correctly, never done that from an iPhone before.

Did a quick test and it seems to be working. Make sure you finished everything in the mixed goals section. Otherwise the only other thing I can do is ask for a save file (save menu -> save to disk) then post it here or dm me and I'll take a look for you.

Fiona content stage, and Lydia modelling content :)

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
MakinWaves Krissy's levels do not increase after the second party. Jen is magically aware that MC is working at the club. Lydia is magically aware that MC goes after other girls (and is okay with it) even though the topic never comes up.

Is there/will there be content locked behind Jen's anal training and of what type? That kink doesn't appeal to me so I'd just rather skip it.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I don’t have a mixed goals section. Lewd is maxed with everything completed in it.

I think I’ve attached it correctly, never done that from an iPhone before.
Oh sorry I didn't realise you meant love was way behind. Basically you just have to sleep once her love is maxed and it will level up. You probably have to do it a couple times to catch all the way up. You can ask Christine to help with Lydia in exchange for reward points, that should give you a big boost to the grind. Fair warning though, you probably won't unlock much besides the final love story event for the effort.

MakinWaves Krissy's levels do not increase after the second party. Jen is magically aware that MC is working at the club. Lydia is magically aware that MC goes after other girls (and is okay with it) even though the topic never comes up.

Is there/will there be content locked behind Jen's anal training and of what type? That kink doesn't appeal to me so I'd just rather skip it.
The Krissy love/lewd is something I'll revisit if and when she's actually available outside of the party. Just something that got pushed aside because of time constraints.

Jen and the club, I'm pretty sure there is a conversation you have with her at some point, probably one of the dinner ones where she becomes aware. You probably just missed it, as they are randomly selected. For simplicity's sake I sometimes have to assume minor things like this actually happened in the previous content stage. Otherwise tracking and accounting for it all in the dialog becomes a bit too much.

Lydia definitely doesn't magically know about your ways. For much of the story with her, you aren't in a relationship. You have the party girls, Krissy, interactions at work etc. She'd have to be the most naive and clueless person alive in order to not have some inkling that you're messing around, and she has no good cause to stop you until later on. At that point, well she has her reasons for not doing so. There's hints in the dialog, with her and Krissy. I know there's a lot of it, but it's all there ;)

Anal stuff will be locked behind anal skill. Only thing I can imagine to be added is maybe selling her ass in the prostitute content. Locking her story behind it was a mistake I made, and I'll take it into account going forward. So aside from that part, I wouldn't worry about being forced into it.

Reactions: Mondoblasto

Hybridlion12

Aug 30, 2022
Oh sorry I didn't realise you meant love was way behind. Basically you just have to sleep once her love is maxed and it will level up. You probably have to do it a couple times to catch all the way up. You can ask Christine to help with Lydia in exchange for reward points, that should give you a big boost to the grind. Fair warning though, you probably won't unlock much besides the final love story event for the effort.

The Krissy love/lewd is something I'll revisit if and when she's actually available outside of the party. Just something that got pushed aside because of time constraints.

Jen and the club, I'm pretty sure there is a conversation you have with her at some point, probably one of the dinner ones where she becomes aware. You probably just missed it, as they are randomly selected. For simplicity's sake I sometimes have to assume minor things like this actually happened in the previous content stage. Otherwise tracking and accounting for it all in the dialog becomes a bit too much.

Lydia definitely doesn't magically know about your ways. For much of the story with her, you aren't in a relationship. You have the party girls, Krissy, interactions at work etc. She'd have to be the most naive and clueless person alive in order to not have some inkling that you're messing around, and she has no good cause to stop you until later on. At that point, well she has her reasons for not doing so. There's hints in the dialog, with her and Krissy. I know there's a lot of it, but it's all there ;)

Anal stuff will be locked behind anal skill. Only thing I can imagine to be added is maybe selling her ass in the prostitute content. Locking her story behind it was a mistake I made, and I'll take it into account going forward. So aside from that part, I wouldn't worry about being forced into it.
it’s been maxed for ages, slept probably over a 100 times since then and I’ve asked Christine for help, but obviously since I’m at 400/400 she can’t help with anything.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
it’s been maxed for ages, slept probably over a 100 times since then and I’ve asked Christine for help, but obviously since I’m at 400/400 she can’t help with anything.
Don't know what to tell you. As soon as I press sleep on your save it instantly levels up her love. I can only assume the platform you're on is screwing with the code. I attached a version of your save where I levelled her up for you. Hope it helps.
where are the saves stored?
In your browser's cache, you'll have to look it up yourself depending on what you're using. Save to disk function goes to your browser's default download folder.
Is there a date for when the next update will be released?
Next month, tbd but should be the first half.

Reactions: Billshwr

Hybridlion12

Aug 30, 2022
downloading your save worked, thank you.

Don't know what to tell you. As soon as I press sleep on your save it instantly levels up her love. I can only assume the platform you're on is screwing with the code. I attached a version of your save where I levelled her up for you. Hope it helps.

In your browser's cache, you'll have to look it up yourself depending on what you're using. Save to disk function goes to your browser's default download folder.

Next month, tbd but should be the first half.

Reactions: MakinWaves

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Hey MakinWaves , would you ever teach someone how to make HTML games like you do? Your ones are definitely the smoothest and cleanest I've seen on this website so I'm just curious.
I wouldn't say I'm any sort of expert in any individual part of the process. Between this and taking care of myself, I don't have a whole lot of spare time for teaching. But if you or anyone else is looking for some tips or suggestions on something specific, you can always reach out and I'll do my best to help.

Reactions: YoMamama
4.60 star(s) 61 Votes